+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Okay, so I read #570-599 and then I started at 600 and... seems I'm missing a whole lot of stuff that happened between 599 and 600. So I found the FF title that seems to pick up right after. So my question is, after FF do I go back to #600 or does the Avengers stuff start to tie in with that before hand as well since they all seemed to be very present in #600.
    oh man I should have explained this! so after fantastic four 588 it goes to FF 1-11 and then fantastic four 600, then they start rotating ff12, 601, etc. up until FF 23 which is the end of Hickman's run.

and yea Franklin Richards is a mutant, like maybe the most powerful? idk

the blonde girls is Valeria Richards, their daughter, Franklin's lil sister. She rules

The Anti Miz

BG Level

FF 12 kicks off maybe my favorite story arc of all time.

Ridill
    BG Level

the blonde girls is Valeria Richards, their daughter, Franklin's lil sister. She rules[/QUOTE]

The Teenage (?) Boy with short blond hair who has black pixel gravity powers was who I was asking about.

Made it to FF #17 going back to read some of the regular comic then. Was kind of wondering what happened when. The Torch just kind of showed up again with no explanation lol.
    Man comics formatting with different titles and issues are kind of complicated lol

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The Teenage (?) Boy with short blond hair who has black pixel gravity powers was who I was asking about.

Alex Power

BG's Official Canucks Fan
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    FF 12 kicks off maybe my favorite story arc of all time.
    That story arc is what made me truly love Hickman's work

Ridill
    BG Level

Fantastic Four #611 and FF23 done and read.

Time to start Avengers.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Ridill
    BG Level

http://www.howtolovecomics.com/2015/...reading-guide/

So this website says to read Avengers up to 17 and New Avengers up to 6. I did both of those. But then it says to move to Infinity, which contains New 9-12. So I assume I should read 7 and 8 before moving to Infinity?

And man I'm glad I didn't dish out the money for physical copies with how fast I'm blowing through these. $5 is a way better price than the $150 or so I've gone through just this far.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

http://www.howtolovecomics.com/2015/...reading-guide/

So this website says to read Avengers up to 17 and New Avengers up to 6. I did both of those. But then it says to move to Infinity, which contains New 9-12. So I assume I should read 7 and 8 before moving to Infinity?

And man I'm glad I didn't dish out the money for physical copies with how fast I'm blowing through these. $5 is a way better price than the $150 or so I've gone through just this far.
    I can’t remember what the infinity crossover was but I’d say reading 7 and 8 sounds like the right move.

Did you enjoy fantastic four and FF?

Ridill
    BG Level

I really liked it. Initially, pre-reading it I always though fantastic 4 were kind of lame. I still think torch and thing aren't that great, but I definitely see Reed in a different light. And No-Nonsense Sue was great. Time travel part was a little underwhelming but as a whole I really enjoyed it.

The very end with Doom felt a little anticlimactic though.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

I really liked it. Initially, pre-reading it I always though fantastic 4 were kind of lame. I still think torch and thing aren't that great, but I definitely see Reed in a different light. Time travel part was a little underwhelming but as a whole I really enjoyed it.
    Pretty much same. Only reason I even picked it up was cuz of the media coverage leading to 587 for when one of them was gonna die.

Ridill
    BG Level

I updated my previous post a little before seeing you quoted me, and on top of that, I look forward to your next recommendation once I've gotten through all this Avengers and secret wars and infamous iron man stuff.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Stolen from Reddit

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Damn that's nice . Is there other compendium lists like this? I love both dc and marvel but sometimes hard to keep track when issue numbers change and with larger events being split amongst several books.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm sure something exists, but I don't know of anything.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

The West Coast Avengers are returning in August, line-up is both Hawkeyes, Kate Bishop-Hawkeye's boyfriend, Ms. America, Quentin Quire, and Gwenpool.

I don't know much about the new character, Fuse, beyond that he was a supporting character in the Hawkeye series, but other than that it's two people with no powers on a team with two of Marvel's most powerful characters and a girl who knows she's a comic character and can bend the rules however she wants.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    The West Coast Avengers are returning in August, line-up is both Hawkeyes, Kate Bishop-Hawkeye's boyfriend, Ms. America, Quentin Quire, and Gwenpool.

I don't know much about the new character, Fuse, beyond that he was a supporting character in the Hawkeye series, but other than that it's two people with no powers on a team with two of Marvel's most powerful characters and a girl who knows she's a comic character and can bend the rules however she wants.
    I'm okay with this. I enjoyed the Hawkeye series

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

If it's just more Hawkeye with superheroes as the supporting cast I am on board.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post

Quire AND Gwenpool

:happiness intensifies:

Ridill
    BG Level

I started losing interest in Hickman's Avengers hardcore near the end but I made it through. Time to start Secret Wars.
    I liked New Avengers all the way through though I'm assuming I'm missing a good deal of their stuff through their individual comic tie-ins.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag