+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Question for irregular woman and pregnancy

Simple question. How are you girls who get their period at irricular cycle deal with trying to get pregnant?

Technically my GF is late since December 31but we did a test this morning and she’s not pregnant.

I just feel like it will be hard to get her pregnant if we don’t know when it will be that time

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Stop trying to get pregnant and have sex when horny.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Simple question. How are you girls who get their period at irricular cycle deal with trying to get pregnant?

Technically my GF is late since December 31but we did a test this morning and she’s not pregnant.

I just feel like it will be hard to get her pregnant if we don’t know when it will be that time
    They got pee sticks that will signal when ovulation bout to pop off. She should start peeing on them around day 9 after her period ends. She should be tracking her period in an app, it will help with predicting ovulation window.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post

^

My ex was always stupid horny when she was ovulating.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

your girl ain't gonna carry shit unless you can toss a perfect pair of OK USBs in her direction. save those gems up, dawg

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    They got pee sticks that will signal when ovulation bout to pop off. She should start peeing on them around day 9 after her period ends. She should be tracking her period in an app, it will help with predicting ovulation window.
    She is using app like I said she was suppose to be in her period on December 31 according to that app

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I have almost 0 libido never had. She’s aware that I’m semi forcing myself just because we both want kids

We also have a good idea the problem is in our head

XI was, and will always be, better.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Just imagine she’s a mithra

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I have almost 0 libido never had. She’s aware that I’m semi forcing myself just because we both want kids

We also have a good idea the problem is in our head
    when she's horny ya fuckin dingus.

just keep plantin the seed, man. sometimes it just takes a while.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post

What I’m saying is that since I have 0 she’s limiting herself a lot, because she knows I often don’t want to.

So I’m just trying to find a way to know when it’s the good time even tho she’s unregular to make both sides happy

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

i mean, depends on how badly you wanna make this happen right now. conception can happen almost any time during the cycle, it's just more likely to happen during specific phases. so try as often as you can make it work, dude. and keep at it. eventually you'll get it.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

When was her last period? And how "irregular" has it been over the last few months?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Good fucking luck man. My wife has a somewhat irregular cycle and I work 2 weeks out of town. She tracks her period through that app as well, and it seems like every time her fertile time lines up with my days off she doesn't ovulate. I have taken personal days to drive home and bang the wife and drive back, but that doesn't seem to help. She's even using that Pre-Seed shit.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post

This. Your libido doesn’t matter, her horniness does.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

First off I highly recommend the book “Taking charge of your fertility “ since you are actively trying to have kids. So many people in general have no idea how the actual physiology and science actually works.

The basic rule of thumb is if you are trying for over a year and are under 30 , you should see a doctor to make sure things are healthy on both sides.
    If over 30 - after six months. However this is taking into account that she has a typical cycle that can be tracked and you know the fertile days ahead of time. Tracking the cycle is one of the most vital steps and will be one of the first things they ask her.

In addition several factors can playbjnto irregular periods including stress , job changes , anxiety , weight gain or loss and a plethora of medical issues. The most prevalent is PCOS and affects many women of all shapes and sizes, though it is thought to be more common in overweight/obese individuals because of insulin resistance. Something that is often overlooked is the male side of fertility- having no libido may not seem like a red flag but in some individuals I’ve read about it’s because of testosterone levels which can impact sperm levels too, so these are all things that individually may not add up to anything but could be worth discussing to a doctor.

It might seem intimidating but it’s worth talking about if it’s important to both of you.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Was she on birth control and how long has she been off?

My wife has very irregular periods because of health reasons, but she could always tell when she was more fertile by how sticky her discharge was. Sounds gross or weird but your girl will know. She said if she the mucous is about an inch in stretchiness then your good to go.

The no libido thing is also a concern, but not when it comes to making babies.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Clear mucus = Cleared for repro

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Was she on birth control and how long has she been off?

My wife has very irregular periods because of health reasons, but she could always tell when she was more fertile by how sticky her discharge was. Sounds gross or weird but your girl will know. She said if she the mucous is about an inch in stretchiness then your good to go.
    This is bears repeating and basically the best way to describe it is you want that egg white stretchy mucus as stated above. It’s something to be aware of because if not ovulating regularly this will be impacted.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Has she seen a doctor to see if there are any medical problems? My brother and his wife tried for years, but a doctor only caught later that she has only one working ovary. They were unlucky enough that prior tests always caught a month where she dropped an egg.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

bust all up in the sugar walls, man. just keep bustin away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast