+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Yeah making sure everything is healthy, esp in someone irregular, is important. For example I had a giant fucking cyst on my ovary that I wouldn't have known about if it hadn't started hurting like a motherfucker one day (felt like very bad period cramps but in the wrong spot).
    Guess what, no eggs from that ovary cause it was all blocked up from endometriosis. Whole thing was clogged with extra tissue and blood.

Also sometimes women start ovulating before the end of their period. Sometimes also women can tell when an egg drops if they have sharp pains around the pelvic area.

Leader of the Brain Eating Space Monkeys
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

How long have you actively been trying to get up the stuff? If were talking years id highly recommend getting checked out, if its months then keep on banging.

Babies are arseholes though, cute, but arseholes.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Just fuck when you're horny as everyone else has said. Adding stress lowers the chances.

My brother and his wife tried for 5 years, spent hundreds of thousands on stuff.

Did a surrogacy, wife got knocked up 3 days after the pregnancy took for the surrogate.

They are having "twiblings".

Yes, shit is retarded.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Just fuck when you're horny as everyone else has said. Adding stress lowers the chances.

My brother and his wife tried for 5 years, spent hundreds of thousands on stuff.

Did a surrogacy, wife got knocked up 3 days after the pregnancy took for the surrogate.

Yes, shit is retarded.
    Oh man that is crazy. I don't think I could handle more than one baby at a time. Hard enough with a 6 yo and a 1 yo...

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Thanks for tips

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

My brother likes to say he could have had a really nice car, but they spent that money on having kids instead. Then again, he jokingly referred to his youngest as baby BOGO, since his wife got pregnant two months after his second kid was born (and they tried for like 3 years for that one).

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

My brother could have bought a McLaren 720S and had enough left over for a first class trip around the world.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Seems silly when all she really needed was to relax.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yes, shit is retarded.
    Maybe the turkey baster awakened her baby maker? Idk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My news feed says stop taking Iburprofen!

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Seems silly when all she really needed was to relax.
    For our second my wife and I tried for a much longer time than the first. A trip to Hawaii fixed that. Relaxing really works. Also weddings. Our first happened after going to a friends wedding. Sappy love and all that helps get things moving along.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Thanks for tips
    TWSS

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    My news feed says stop taking Iburprofen!
    It's one study, and a small one. While NSAID use could potentially do this in the short term I'm not certain it has any real long term effects.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

oh I understand just thought it was funny it popped up for me while looking thru this. But hey maybe it might help a little to cut back for a little while. I know some people practically take bunches daily.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Well, that's also not a good idea. It causes pretty bad rebound headaches.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Thanks for tips
    About time, man! I hadnt talked to you in a min, but just keep shooting the club up, itll happen when you least expect it.

Get online when you're done beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    TWSS
    Dimmy, youre the best. I am so glad that someone took that lay up lol. Hope youre well!

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Well, that's also not a good idea. It causes pretty bad rebound headaches.
    kuronosan, is the NSAID in ibuprofen the same thing, or would it cause the same effects, as the NSAID in exedrin? cause i take exedrin a lot, often 3-7 days a week for migraines, and have since i was young. assuming of course the study isn't just a false alarm.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yo that's not good for you regardless of this study. Like he said shit will rebound on you and will in part be the reason you feel the need to keep taking it. More so with the caffeine in it. Cutting back is tough I know (was on like 12 a day for awhile) but in the end it's worth it

oh, i agree. like it used to be one dose and it was gone, but the last few months it spiked up to needing up to 4 doses before the migraine would go away - sometimes the first two doses would actually make things worse, and after 4 i feel wrung out and jittery from caffeine overload. been trying to cut off but it's pretty hard, since ignoring it means massive pain, and tylenol alone doesn't seem to cut it. been trying to slowly lower the dose and make absolutely sure i take it after eating, since a full stomach seems to help reduce the odds of making it worse.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Life is pain bro. Gotta save it for when it's the worst and need to push thru. I was forced to quit cold turkey and man I could barely see for a few weeks and passed out on the kitchen floor once in various body fluids... so yeah don't recommend cold turkey unless you were seriously destroying your stomache/liver like I was.

Best to try to prevent/reduce them. Diet can help. Some amount of studies showing low carb or at least lower sugar helps. Know it certainly helps me... and then bam every cheat day right in the face. Some doctors even proscribe things like magnesium and B complexes that help some though I just load up on the dark chocolates and natural eat a lot of foods high in Bs all about dat animal product life lol. Also can kind of deal with it mentally some or get real good on figuring out ahead of time and babying it or preventing triggers when you learn them. For me some of it is back/neck issues so good bed/pillows and chiro can help. Also just keeping off the stimulants in general as well as alcohol helps a lot. ALso got the lights above my workstation at work removed lol

As far as meds I find kind of using different kinds a bit helps building as much of a dependency on one.