Closed Thread
Page 124 of 152 FirstFirst ... 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Danny didnt rob the Bellagio, the MGM Grand and the Mirage to not be recognized as one of the big four Oceans.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

calling people dumb for not knowing something you don't know is extremely on brand

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

The southern ocean has been officially recognized as its own ocean basin for less than a year, and not every country follows this.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

In todays "Non-Drama Drama", Twitch randomly chooses a piece of shit as a PogChamp emote for a day or two.

Said piece of shit gets to face consequences of his own actions.

life goes on.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

As a fellow old man out of touch with current trends and society at large, could someone explain PogChamps and why that is a big deal? I want to learn, but not Google things myself.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybar View Post
    As a fellow old man out of touch with current trends and society at large, could someone explain PogChamps and why that is a big deal? I want to learn, but not Google things myself.
    PogChamp was just an emote on Twitch, the guy who's face WAS the Emote did/said some "bad" things that got him in trouble so Twitch removed him as the Emote, so now Twitch just randomly selects a new face every couple days or some shit.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    PogChamp was just an emote on Twitch, the guy who's face WAS the Emote did/said some "bad" things that got him in trouble so Twitch removed him as the Emote
    Considering that Amazon buy the exclusive copyrights for most of Twitch's emotes I wonder if that means we can use the old pogchamp emote on BG now without receiving threats from their lawyers.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

PogChamp was just an emote on Twitch, the guy who's face WAS the Emote did/said some "bad" things that got him in trouble so Twitch removed him as the Emote, so now Twitch just randomly selects a new face every couple days or some shit.
    Much appreciated.

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

In todays "Non-Drama Drama", Twitch randomly chooses a piece of shit as a PogChamp emote for a day or two.

Said piece of shit gets to face consequences of his own actions.

life goes on.
    I thought I read that KomodoHype became the new PogChamp or something. Are they still doing the random ones? If so, whois the PoS in question?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    I thought I read that KomodoHype became the new PogChamp or something. Are they still doing the random ones? If so, whois the PoS in question?
    It wasn't KomodoHype afaik, and I don't recall the said individuals name anymore... sorry for being useless here lol.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

The original pogchamp was Gootecks.

They had a rotation of new images, but keeping it going was untenable I guess, so they did a poll thinger to settle on a new one, out of the ones that had been tried.
    KomodoHype is the new pogchamp, permanently, unless twitch changes it's mind again.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Even an official Twitch channel fears the DMCA. Then again it's Metallica so why risk it

https://twitter.com/Slasher/status/1362901765029527553

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Was going through my follow list on Twitch last night and saw a name I didn’t recognize. Checked the profile and it’s got the verified check mark and it’s a VTuber who has never even streamed yet. I check their Twitter to see if maybe it was just a name change or something? But no. It’s someone who has never even streamed yet. They kept talking about their debut coming up this year. I couldn’t figure out who the fuck it was supposed to be or why they were on my follows list because I certainly wouldn’t follow a VTuber first of all let alone one with no content at all. My only conclusion is that Twitch auto followed this person and added them to my account somehow. Unfollowed that shit fast.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Logan Paul is moving to Puerto Rico, he cited the territory’s lack of taxes compared to California as the primary reason. He said he’s also considered Texas and Florida but ended up “falling in love” with Puerto Rico.

He’s also doing a huge Pokémon Gen 1 box break on February 27th, he spent $5 million on boxes of Gen 1 cards to auction and open on stream.

And his fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr was postponed indefinitely. Dude is having a month.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Every big money personality on youtube/twitch/esports moving to Florida now for lower taxes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

You don't stay rich by paying taxes!

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    Every big money personality on youtube/twitch/esports moving to Florida now for lower taxes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    You mean texas

I think this is mostly pandemic, work from home related tho. Everyone who can is fleeing to states with little to no income tax

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Butch Hartman, creator of the Fairly Odd Parents is being accused of plagiarizing some japanese artist on twitter and selling the work for $200 a pop as a commissioned art piece. Also just today found out the dude is a super christian loony who may have scammed close to $300k in kickstarter donations for a christian streaming network.

https://www.insider.com/butch-hartma...ckerman-2021-2

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    You mean texas

I think this is mostly pandemic, work from home related tho. Everyone who can is fleeing to states with little to no income tax

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Yep. In fact, rents in San Francisco have dropped and landlords are incentivizing move-ins

https://twitter.com/dillonliam/statu...99876568801280

Otherwise most popular streamers that don't have roots planted down have either relocated to LA (business contacts) or Austin, TX (taxes)

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Yep. In fact, rents in San Francisco have dropped and landlords are incentivizing move-ins

https://twitter.com/dillonliam/statu...99876568801280

Otherwise most popular streamers that don't have roots planted down have either relocated to LA (business contacts) or Austin, TX (taxes)
    Texas also has added benefits of a few big software companies being in the area.