Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I absolutely hate these dumbass Dude-Bro Paul twats, but I'm not exactly sold on the story here, the fact people are even considering it with the laughable amount of "evidence" presented is because Jake Paul is a piece that people love to hate and want him to be nailed to a wall. The only evidence she has is just that she probably attended a party at his house with a friend. IDK if its just her demeanor but she doesn't look or act like someones whos been sitting on sexual abuse for 2 years in fear of coming forward. Then again Jake Paul despite being a dickhead is still hugely popular somehow, so I COULD see why she'd keep it quiet, hell my exact post might be why, people would accuse her of clout grabbing and I see the irony there.

So, I can see it being true, I'm not saying she's lying, but If it isn't just clout grabbing, it sure as fuck looks and smells exactly like clout grabbing, and people do dirty shit to grab clout especially when said clout means cash money and attention.

Guess we'll know soon enough if the fight is canceled or the defamation lawsuit goes through... or he just quietly hush-moneys her all but proving his guilt.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I absolutely hate these dumbass Dude-Bro Paul twats
    Hopefully this brings you a small amount of joy as it did everyone else.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

I want to re-read the Kavanaugh thread because I'm pretty sure Karb's post would get nuked in there.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I absolutely hate these dumbass Dude-Bro Paul twats, but I'm not exactly sold on the story here, the fact people are even considering it with the laughable amount of "evidence" presented is because Jake Paul is a piece that people love to hate and want him to be nailed to a wall. The only evidence she has is just that she probably attended a party at his house with a friend. IDK if its just her demeanor but she doesn't look or act like someones whos been sitting on sexual abuse for 2 years in fear of coming forward. Then again Jake Paul despite being a dickhead is still hugely popular somehow, so I COULD see why she'd keep it quiet, hell my exact post might be why, people would accuse her of clout grabbing and I see the irony there.

So, I can see it being true, I'm not saying she's lying, but If it isn't just clout grabbing, it sure as fuck looks and smells exactly like clout grabbing, and people do dirty shit to grab clout especially when said clout means cash money and attention.

Guess we'll know soon enough if the fight is canceled or the defamation lawsuit goes through... or he just quietly hush-moneys her all but proving his guilt.
    This is my thought too. On one hand Jake/Paul looks like insufferable cunts and they'd let their ego/dicks do the thinking. On the other with outrage/drama/problematic bullshit being in high demand for idiots on Twitter to sperg out about it wouldn't surprise me if this was fake. After all wasn't the whole Game Grumps drama from last month proven to be all false allegations?

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Karb: why don't women come forward more.

Also Karb:

She comes forward at any point it would've been considered clout chasing. She doesn't act a certain way, she isn't damaged enough and it's not believed.

Exactly what is the proper recourse a sexual assault/rape victim should take?

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    This is my thought too. On one hand Jake/Paul looks like insufferable cunts and they'd let their ego/dicks do the thinking. On the other with outrage/drama/problematic bullshit being in high demand for idiots on Twitter to sperg out about it wouldn't surprise me if this was fake. After all wasn't the whole Game Grumps drama from last month proven to be all false allegations?
    Yeah all the stuff about Dan was proven to be false other then dude likes sex and who doesn't.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I’m almost lead to believe some people who cry on twitter about alleged behavior rather than reporting it to the police and let the proper authorities handle it are false accusations.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

what exactly do you expect someone whos been dealing with a sexual assault for 2 years to act/sound like lol

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

more likeable

BG Level

this thread never fails to impress

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Yeah all the stuff about Dan was proven to be false other then dude likes sex and who doesn't.
    proven to be false

BG Level

IDK if its just her demeanor but she doesn't look or act like someones whos been sitting on sexual abuse for 2 years in fear of coming forward.
    how would you look or act if you had been sexually assaulted two years ago do you think

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    I’m almost lead to believe some people who cry on twitter about alleged behavior rather than reporting it to the police and let the proper authorities handle it are false accusations.
    i really imagine you are

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    proven to be false
    Thanks for backing me up

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Jake Paul totally face fucked that chick and should go to forever jail.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Jake Paul totally face fucked that chick and should go to forever jail.

Can we just get of them both tbh? Shes a moron and he's human garbage, nothing of value lost regardless of whether or not said event happened. It's a net positive.

BG Level

Should we let him get away with sexual assault? No.

Obviously not, just that if you put your hand in the alligators mouth you don't get to act surprised when it bites you.

If you are dumb enough for any reason to be in their orbit, you aren't a victim. I know that's not a popular take.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

hope he sees it bro

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sirious View Post
    Obviously not, just that if you put your hand in the alligators mouth you don't get to act surprised when it bites you.

If you are dumb enough for any reason to be in their orbit, you aren't a victim. I know that's not a popular take.
    "You deserve to get raped" is generally not a popular stance, no.