Closed Thread
Page 74 of 152 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Surprised i haven't caught more of you in Max's chat. I run into Akiyama and Insane off and on. And Sonomaa (if it's the same person).

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Reminds me of the below video when I was looking into Dying Light. I watched a few minutes and sat back in awe that acting like you're on coke after drinking 10 Red Bulls and trying to be as annoying as humanly possible could garner so many views.
    Reading that made me think of xQc.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

On one hand I'm not surprised many here agree about streamers/uploaders being annoying with their "personalities". On the other hand I didn't realize there isn't much to offer for "normal" reviews or what not. I mean, I'm sure there are others out there, just not as large as what y'all have listed. I started doing a few game play only videos but didn't really follow thru with it. Maybe there could be something there. For me it would be cool to intertwine it with PC hardware and what can actually run. While I don't tinker much anymore I still think it would be cool to do comparisons on lower end hardware vs a higher end build for PC gaming right now. I find it very annoying that many reviewers will say you need "X" to run at "X" because for the most part it's recommending perfection.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

There's also the debate about 1PC vs 2PC setups. Either deck out the gaming PC with a monster CPU so you can output at 1080p60fps direct or get a modest gaming PC then a barebones streaming rig with a high end CPU for the encodes. Reason why 1PC setups are way over the top to future proof and ensure the CPU can handle the loads.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    There's also the debate about 1PC vs 2PC setups. Either deck out the gaming PC with a monster CPU so you can output at 1080p60fps direct or get a modest gaming PC then a barebones streaming rig with a high end CPU for the encodes. Reason why 1PC setups are way over the top to future proof and ensure the CPU can handle the loads.
    I don't mean to get off topic of the YT drama, but this is a good point and something I'd have fun making a video on, especially now that AMD's Ryzen is getting more mature.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

AngriestPat is fun, even if it's mostly to watch him be a dumpster fire.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.dualshockers.com/ronda-r...with-facebook/
    https://esportsobserver.com/ronda-ro...cebook-gaming/

Ronda Rousey has signed a streaming deal with Facebook and will debut her cast Tuesday, February 18th.

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

A handful of streamers were streaming the subtitles of the Democratic debate. No video or audio besides the subtitles. All banned and allegedly all have a DMCA strike from CBS or a firm acting on their behalf. Chapo got slapped with a 24 hour account suspension, but were most likely restreaming it both audio and video.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    A handful of streamers were streaming the subtitles of the Democratic debate. No video or audio besides the subtitles. All banned and allegedly all have a DMCA strike from CBS or a firm acting on their behalf. Chapo got slapped with a 24 hour account suspension, but were most likely restreaming it both audio and video.
    Trihex got banned and so did David Pakman

BG Level

And the alleged firm's website disappeared. The DMCA strikes are most likely being removed.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Tim Pool complains that dating with apps is impossible because of feminist politics, but also brags that he has mastered dating apps and has an advantage over 20-somethings.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

SidAlpha says that he and his daughter were in direct contact with someone who tested positive for the virus. He is now doing a self quarantine.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/kaceytron/status...60875752591361

Kaceytron has been suspended indefinitely from Twitch for telling her fans that she supports spreading covid to as many people as possible because "the world would be better off without old or poor people."

https://streamable.com/cvvaa

I don't know. It's pretty clear that it was a joke, but it was a terrible joke

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

she'd have a decent point if she justified deliberate spread with countering the climate crisis

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    she'd have a decent point if she justified deliberate spread with countering the climate crisis
    False!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

https://www.kptv.com/video-youtubers...962ffe787.html

Thought we could all use a bit of positivity with everything going on.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

https://reclaimthenet.org/meatcanyon...pyright-claim/

Not a lot of folks running this story because its just another case of copyright abuse by Youtube. Creator called "MeatCanyon" who creates some real dark parody videos had his "Wabbit Time" video legally claimed by Warner Brothers, it was taken down and he was given a strike on his account for it. Honestly, the best thing to come out of it is his response video.

"since that he was legally claimed by Warner Brothers Ent., it is officially canon that Bugs was a struggling rapist all along"

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    https://reclaimthenet.org/meatcanyon...pyright-claim/

Not a lot of folks running this story because its just another case of copyright abuse by Youtube. Creator called "MeatCanyon" who creates some real dark parody videos had his "Wabbit Time" video legally claimed by Warner Brothers, it was taken down and he was given a strike on his account for it. Honestly, the best thing to come out of it is his response video.

"since that he was legally claimed by Warner Brothers Ent., it is officially canon that Bugs was a struggling rapist all along"
    This is copyright infringement though. He doesn't have a claim over the characters, even if the drawings/plot is all his. However, WB can't steal this work and use it for their own because he has the copyright on drawings/plot. It's this weird area that fanfiction also falls into.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm surprised i don't read more about the fanfic stuff but its likely because almost none of it is Monetized, unlike a Youtube video.