Closed Thread
Page 92 of 152 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Would be colossally dumb, discharging a weapon catches a very serious charge for “just a prank bro”.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Hard to tell how Arkansas law would follow. It seems Arkansas has a stand your ground law, provided you cant retreat to safety. Now, obviously he was in his home, and was able to retreat to safety, but who knows how a judge/jury would enforce those laws if someone was making threats on social media, and then showed up at the persons house from out of state.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Pretty sure stand your ground entails immediate threats to your life, which no one had their life threatened except the guy at the other end of the barrel

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm pretty sure a city appointed student lawyer could make a solid case that the threats made by someone from out of state who actually physically showed up at someones residence are credible.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

What hassle did was wrong, yes, but idk if I'd call that an immediate threat to boogies life. Pointing a gun at Hassle though? Absolutely a threat.

A restraining order against Hassle is probably what boogie should have done, but he tried to keep it real instead. He's white though, so maybe he'll get away with it

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I get what you are saying but a lot of YouTubers are in the take no chances mind set when it comes to this kind of stuff after Christina Grimmy got murdered.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I dont know who cares but Hololive pulled a Blizzard and Suspended two of their Vtubers for acknowledging that Taiwan is an Independent nation.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I get what you are saying but a lot of YouTubers are in the take no chances mind set when it comes to this kind of stuff after Christina Grimmy got murdered.
    Honestly surprised I'm thinking this but Boogie's in the right. Other dude is chasing clout and doing the dumbest shit and its going to end up with someone in jail, banned from youtube, or dead. Or some combination of the three.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

9 hours later and I'm still trying to comprehend Saladmans thought process that someone issuing multiple threats over social media then traveling out of state to show up at their home isnt "a credible threat".

I'm pretty sure if I showed up at your door unexpectedly, with you unaware that I know where you live, you would probably think something was going down.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Having read the article I agree. Boogie is shit tier but I'm hard pressed to say he's in the wrong.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

He is in the wrong for pointing a murder weapon at a human when no murder weapon was being pointed back. You dont escalate to murder when the opposing threat isn't your own murder. Boogie has plenty of other available options, like idk...calling the cops? Restraining order? Just using his fists?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    I dont know who cares but Hololive pulled a Blizzard and Suspended two of their Vtubers for acknowledging that Taiwan is an Independent nation.
    The funny part was that for one of the vtubers, she didn't even directly say anything about Taiwan. She pulled up a Youtube Analytics chart to show on stream which just happened to show that Taiwan as one of the places she had a decent chunk of viewers. Guess West Taiwan got mad about that.

One other youtube channel that does a lot of fansubbing and clips of the Hololive crew even went so far as to deep throat that China cock and condemn the vtubers and then private all their videos.

In more weird 2020 news, WWE will be taking over talent's Twitch accounts. Cliffs notes are as follows:

Existing channels will be taken over by WWE
    New talent contracts will include streaming responsibilities
    Payment (presumably subs and donations) will go through WWE
    Talent will receive a percentage of the channel's earnings (After both Twitch and WWE take their cut)
    That cut will count against their downside guarantee, however

Of note: WWE performers aren't technically employees of the company. They're independent contractors. On an unrelated note, WWE is also on track to make record profits in 2020 in spite of literally everything.

Andrew Yang has been quite vocal throughout the whole ordeal.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Actual theft.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I mean, it's Vince. Vince is a piece of shit. Film at 11.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Aren't they contractors? How is this legal?

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's probably not, but WWE wrestlers are notorious for just taking it on the chin from Vince because they're just happy with working for WWE

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Story is blowing up rn but apparently https://twitter.com/adamkovic tuber/streamer from rooster teeth and two other dudes turned out to be massive sexual predators.

Edit: The catfish leading the gayops doxed the dude and leaked nudes in some gay forum (not bg).

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

God I hope its bullshit, I watch a lot of Funhaus and Adam is a great personality for that show, and since they've already lost 2 other of the "main hosts", Idk if Funhaus could take this hit. Please be bullshit ._.