Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

im a little confused how there were so many women jumping to fuck this dude knowing he has a wife and kids

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    im a little confused how there were so many women jumping to fuck this dude knowing he has a wife and kids
    lol

Manipulation. Several women have corroborated the fact that he would tell them that his marriage was failing due to a lack of physical intimacy, and that they could save it by fucking him. There's a reason the piece of shit preyed on vulnerable and impressionable young women. Dude was slimy as fuck it turns out.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

How is cheating on your wife supposed to save your marriage and how dumb are these bitches that they believed him

Some of them were as young as 17. And it seems like he was targeting women with mental health issues. That's the kind of shit I mean when I say "vulnerable and impressionable". I'm not just saying it as some kind of South Park "Stunning and Brave"-esque meme.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Is pumpum darwinism a thing?

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    How is cheating on your wife supposed to save your marriage and how dumb are these bitches that they believed him
    I mean, most of them were young and very overweight, their self esteem was probably complete dogshit already and they looked up to him. I think they believed what they wanted to believe to try and help him how he "helped" them previously (he often helped these people through their issues, prior to preying on them). Some of the earlier reports in this very much looked like a mutual deal... there are also just a lot coming out where it looked far far less mutual.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Here's another if anyone feels like reading: https://tw.tinf.io/SurvivorsOfRyan/s...09362087858176

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

considering how.. not discrete this man was i'm having a lot of trouble seeing how none of his coworkers knew this was happening either

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

considering how.. not discrete this man was i'm having a lot of trouble seeing how none of his coworkers knew this was happening either
    My wife’s ex of 11 years cheating on her for 7 years. She had no idea. She was busy with health issues and school but once it came to light. There were loads of red flags she over looked because she has no reason, as far as she knew to suspect otherwise. I think it’s the same thing. If you see a red flag and have no context to it, you just ignore it. Jack sounded like he wanted to kill him self for not seeing the signs because he sat beside the guy for so long.

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm assuming you've never had a long term partner cheat on you because if you had you would know how easy it is to misread cues until after the fact. Also true if you're friends/coworkers with someone who's F'n around.
    It's terrible as either an insider or outsider to the relationship, because you'll remember things that didn't raise flags before and suddenly they are everywhere.

Having said that - there's evidence that his bullshit was brought up in 2017 directly and not acted on because; It wasn't being given directly the victim, the person who brought it to their attention had other motivations at play, the actual victim denied it ever happened and went silent mode, and finally he admitted it to the team investigating but played it off as a one time folly of a fool and with no history or reason to doubt him that ended that.

That person who tried to use this as leverage for internal drama instead of for exposing the bullshit is the worst, though I haven't figured out who it was since apparently they left sometime back and I'm not nearly that invested to learn the complete support staff.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

RT Update:
    It's all in that reddit thread, on update 50 something now, but we have reached the (seemingly) fake smearing stage now. An ex of Trevor Collins has claimed he was abusive leading him to post a long and fairly solid statement with pics of how she was consistently toxic towards him and Barbara.
    Additionally, there was a questionable account from a Ryan accuser that claimed Geoff knew about it, and that Geoff sexted with her friend/cheated on his wife. Suspiciously little evidence of Geoff stuff because "she deleted it" but still had the Ryan stuff. She later edited her story to claim that no Geoff DIDN'T know about Ryan. Geoff put out an official statement that he and his (now ex)wife were trying to save their relationship and were seeing a therapist about having an open relationship, claims he told her everything and that while he did try dating within the community felt it was too unbalanced. Also flatly denies knowing anything about RH.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Man I’m ready for different drama

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

There will be another just like him, soon enough. No shortage of them. Christ, I remember when the Smash competitive scene had their massive bombshells.

Do you ever get tired of being miserable? Or does the negativity just kind of fuel itself? Genuinely curious.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I'm far from miserable. The people that believed in this asshole seem to be far moreso right now.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Sounds very much like a plea of "he's lost his loyal republican supporters vote, I dont have to go vote now, he wont win".

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Eh?

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

https://twitter.com/Slasher/status/1318619536191594502

https://twitter.com/DevinNash/status...21892933087234

Let's see how many Twitch accounts get banned before the November game releases.