Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 90 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I think the stupidest part about boost change is the delay is added when you use it so if you're not already engaged you can't engage till it wears off.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Almalexia View Post
    What did they do to Boost?
    Took away your worries by making it boostless.

Continuing down the same line of thought, when do I use boost?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Never anymore. It is even worse than it was.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Smn question: Does the Glyphic Horn ever outdo Apogee? Was discussing it with an LS member and I was trying to decide if it was worth going the long haul to eventually try and get the Glypic +3 vs. an Apogee +1, but I don't know which is ultimately better.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Smn question: Does the Glyphic Horn ever outdo Apogee? Was discussing it with an LS member and I was trying to decide if it was worth going the long haul to eventually try and get the Glypic +3 vs. an Apogee +1, but I don't know which is ultimately better.
    It is easy to make +3 relic pieces now.

The Horn +3 also has no accuracy.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post

What are some good targets to aim for unbuffed accuracy for each common content level? I've got some newer players asking, and I don't really know what to tell them other than "as much as you can get right now" <,< lol None of the Geas Fete NMs that I checked had known evasion values other than Reisenjima HELMs and WoC, so yeah...

Not looking for exact values for every NM (tho those would be nice to have if anyone else wants to test/report them,) just general ballpark range by content level. ^^

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    What are some good targets to aim for unbuffed accuracy for each common content level? I've got some newer players asking, and I don't really know what to tell them other than "as much as you can get right now" <,< lol None of the Geas Fete NMs that I checked had known evasion values other than Reisenjima HELMs and WoC, so yeah...

Not looking for exact values for every NM (tho those would be nice to have if anyone else wants to test/report them,) just general ballpark range by content level. ^^
    As much as you can get is not an answer.

The reason none of the NMs have a value listed is because no one has gone out to test them for record keeping. Likely because T1s aren't worth the time of players who would do that where as the HELM NMs in Reisenjima are worth their time.

So, given the fact that the NMs have varying levels, jobs, stats, buffs, debuffs, etc there is no number to give you. It is up to the player to parse their accuracy and find out if they need more. If they don't do that then they can wander around blindly guessing like players always have.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

As much as you can get is not an answer.

The reason none of the NMs have a value listed is because no one has gone out to test them for record keeping. Likely because T1s aren't worth the time of players who would do that where as the HELM NMs in Reisenjima are worth their time.

So, given the fact that the NMs have varying levels, jobs, stats, buffs, debuffs, etc there is no number to give you. It is up to the player to parse their accuracy and find out if they need more. If they don't do that then they can wander around blindly guessing like players always have.
    I'm talking about newer players who have just recently gotten into stuff like Rawhide, NQ ABJ, ambu+1 and 109/119 reforges, with a smattering of Reisenjima T1 stuff. Right now, they are just about guaranteed to be under cap for higher clvls, so "as much as you can get right now" still qualifies as upgrades for them... for now. I just don't know what would qualify as "enough" for each of the various clvl tiers. I know that there are going to variables like specific gimmicks, debuffs, etc. There are still baselines though (based on job/level) with specific variance ranges based on mob level, and I just don't know what they are anymore. ^^;;; For now, would it be a safe guideline to base what to aim for on Apex mobs?

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I'm talking about newer players who have just recently gotten into stuff like Rawhide, NQ ABJ, ambu+1 and 109/119 reforges, with a smattering of Reisenjima T1 stuff. Right now, they are just about guaranteed to be under cap for higher clvls, so "as much as you can get right now" still qualifies as upgrades for them... for now. I just don't know what would qualify as "enough" for each of the various clvl tiers. I know that there are going to variables like specific gimmicks, debuffs, etc. There are still baselines though (based on job/level) with specific variance ranges based on mob level, and I just don't know what they are anymore. ^^;;; For now, would it be a safe guideline to base what to aim for on Apex mobs?
    Apex page has all that info for capping on each mob.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

app. how much acc do you need for endgame after merits and job points/bonuses?

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

app. how much acc do you need for endgame after merits and job points/bonuses?
    It is mob dependant.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

That’s so vague. XD

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I believe I have around ~1400 physical accuracy for my avatars in reisenjima, after gears, merits, gifts, vorseals, but no food. You can further increase this with a GEO, COR, or RDM. Only COR is able to buff you, while the rest relies on debuffing the mob.

If you're aiming for T1-T2 reisenjima, aim for ~1200 for avatars, while playing around with buffs/support to back that up. Any content before reisenjima, the requirement laxes a bit depending on tier.

I mean I don't remember exactly the acc requirement, but 1000 acc before food for T1 escha is a good starting point. Although some might be more evasive due to their mob family/job affecting their base stats.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That’s so vague. XD
    No, it isn't.

THF mobs have more evasion than BLMs which have less than a WAR. Go look at how different the aproximate evasion values are for the HELMs in Reisenjima. Then tell me it is vague, lol.

Hi, I'm new, but I want to just do a few things in final fantasy, which require level 99 or so characters.

I don't want to go through the story, but I also don't want to pay a lot of money to have some company do it for me, and risk a ban in the process.

So, what options do I have?

P.S. I want to fight certain monsters in the game just for the sake of it. But those monsters can only be soloed by level 99 characters, from what I've seen on videos.

A list of monsters are The Dhamel, Marid, Ixion (specifically, Indrik), etc.

It sounds wierd, but that's just me. I'm wierd. XD

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    Hi, I'm new, but I want to just do a few things in final fantasy, which require level 99 or so characters.

I don't want to go through the story, but I also don't want to pay a lot of money to have some company do it for me, and risk a ban in the process.

So, what options do I have?

P.S. I want to fight certain monsters in the game just for the sake of it. But those monsters can only be soloed by level 99 characters, from what I've seen on videos.

A list of monsters are The Dhamel, Marid, Ixion (specifically, Indrik), etc.

It sounds wierd, but that's just me. I'm wierd. XD
    I like how the conceived alternative to playing the game is paying some entity to.

Which by the way, no one would know or care so you wouldn't get banned.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    You don't need to go through the story to get to 99. There are other things to take care of though, like limit breaks, that make your first job up take a little longer. Even so, relatively speaking, leveling up to 99 these days doesn't take too much time. If you'd have an active account anyway, then why not just XP and see where you get to?

On top of that, the stuff you mentioned... I think the only marid or dhalmel type mobs worth noting via videos might be from an Ambuscade, which changes every month. Otherwise, there are dhalmels at a pretty low level. You'd likely end up fighting some in the teens/twenties if you level near Windurst. There are marids you can easily do in the 70s. Indrik is probably the only one that you'd really do better waiting until 99 to do. Possible to do earlier, but simpler to just XP a little more and faceroll.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Silly thf treasure hunter question since this is my first time having it:

Am I correct in understanding that: The first proc caps at 8.

Future procs become easier depending on how much TH you have in comparison to the first proc. So like if you proc an 8 but have TH 9 it's easier to get further procs than if you proc an 8 then switch to th 5.

If this is correct is there a cap to how much TH you can have to make further procs easier? If it's wrong, what am I misunderstanding?

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Silly thf treasure hunter question since this is my first time having it:

Am I correct in understanding that: The first proc caps at 8.

Future procs become easier depending on how much TH you have in comparison to the first proc. So like if you proc an 8 but have TH 9 it's easier to get further procs than if you proc an 8 then switch to th 5.

If this is correct is there a cap to how much TH you can have to make further procs easier? If it's wrong, what am I misunderstanding?
    Correct

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag