Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 90 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

You can freely select whichever server you want when creating a character. However, there are Gold World Passes that will net both the inviting and invited characters some bonus items, so you still might want to get an invite. There's a dedicated thread for requesting one.

Is there any evidence of 10k ancient currency dropping from stronghold ops during Campaign Festa?

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Almalexia View Post
    Is there any evidence of 10k ancient currency dropping from stronghold ops during Campaign Festa?
    It can, which is why it is listed as a fiesta drop on the wiki for the BCNMs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Group (3 people) and I are thinking of server jumping to Asura. We're currently on Ragnarok and it's dead as all get out, so we've been mostly 4-manning events. One friend has to take a break from the game due to irl stuff, so now we're down to three.

We are decently geared, mostly want atm vagary and omen stuff. Casual though. We kinda play a couple hours or so during the week (7:30ish-10:30ish pst) and then weekends either play a bunch or not at all since we got kids.

So I'm wondering if there are any LSes looking for members that would fit our needs.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Group (3 people) and I are thinking of server jumping to Asura. We're currently on Ragnarok and it's dead as all get out, so we've been mostly 4-manning events. One friend has to take a break from the game due to irl stuff, so now we're down to three.

We are decently geared, mostly want atm vagary and omen stuff. Casual though. We kinda play a couple hours or so during the week (7:30ish-10:30ish pst) and then weekends either play a bunch or not at all since we got kids.

So I'm wondering if there are any LSes looking for members that would fit our needs.
    Doubt I fit your needs, but it is a start, right?

Besides, you get in the discord which means you get to see Robbiewobbie, Hawksmoor, and I post shitty dinner pictures.
    Especially Hawk because he doesn't cook, and Hot Pockets don't count as food.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Doubt I fit your needs, but it is a start, right?

Besides, you get in the discord which means you get to see Robbiewobbie, Hawksmoor, and I post shitty dinner pictures.
    Especially Hawk because he doesn't cook, and Hot Pockets don't count as food.

Sorry Spicy, I dunno if that would be a good idea.

Was in jeuno today and so someone standing still just posing like this:

Did I miss something? How did she do that?

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Costume.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey everyone, i recently returned to ffxi after taking 7 years off. I'm really enjoying the changes made to the game although some of it's a bit overwhelming. I've been making my way through missions and content released since i left and have run into a complete dead end in WoG and in turn cannot advance in RoV either. The mission is Her Memories: Operation Cupid and the problem is the goblin npc named Leadavox is no where to be found. I've been stuck for a few weeks now and am at a loss as to why the npc is missing. I've googled it, searched forums and asked people in game with no answers so i would be happy to add some info to the wiki if anyone else runs into this issue.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Rhazyl View Post
    Hey everyone, i recently returned to ffxi after taking 7 years off. I'm really enjoying the changes made to the game although some of it's a bit overwhelming. I've been making my way through missions and content released since i left and have run into a complete dead end in WoG and in turn cannot advance in RoV either. The mission is Her Memories: Operation Cupid and the problem is the goblin npc named Leadavox is no where to be found. I've been stuck for a few weeks now and am at a loss as to why the npc is missing. I've googled it, searched forums and asked people in game with no answers so i would be happy to add some info to the wiki if anyone else runs into this issue.
    Vunkerl, J-6, off the map, behind the gate.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Thank you for the timely response. I'm assuming it should be in the little area of J-6 near the #3 conflux from what i can tell online but no gobbie is ever there. i've run all around that area and even run around the entire zone widescanning for it. I wondered if something affected its appearance like Campaign or a quest i have currently open or incomplete.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Nevermind! I was making a dumb mistake and going into the abyssea zone and looking for the npc. Maybe i'm just getting to old for this game lol. Well egg on my face but i'm thrilled to have realized my mistake and be able to progress in the game again. Thank you for the response!

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Rhazyl View Post
    Nevermind! I was making a dumb mistake and going into the abyssea zone and looking for the npc. Maybe i'm just getting to old for this game lol. Well egg on my face but i'm thrilled to have realized my mistake and be able to progress in the game again. Thank you for the response!
    Lol np

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

There used to be a program you could download and look through all the equipment (model viewer I think it was called), is there one that still exists with current gear?

Working on my style. D:

AltanaViewer was the latest I knew of, but don't know if it fell out of date or not.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    AltanaViewer was the latest I knew of, but don't know if it fell out of date or not.
    Oh, found that, thanks! I had forgotten about that one.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Not up to date past escha pretty much.

No one puts any time into it.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

For those who use whm/sch with twilight cape, what stats did you end up putting on your JSE cape? Or, is JSE cape now considered better than twilight?

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    For those who use whm/sch with twilight cape, what stats did you end up putting on your JSE cape? Or, is JSE cape now considered better than twilight?
    Alaunus' Cape with MND and FC, rest is up to you.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

But is that considered better than twilight now? (Stacking it with chatoyant staff, obi, aurastorm, etc.)

Knowing that will help me decide what I want for the other slots.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I've found twilight cape doesnt hold up to ambu cape.

I have 2 healing/idle capes slightly similar stats the only difference is pdt-10 and status ailment resist +15

MND 30
    EVA/MEVA 20
    Enmity -10
    PDT or Status ailment resist.

My FC cape is part of my m.acc cape so easier to just take advantage of an easier enmity reduction cap if you're not there already. The added plus to enmity down is if you take damage apparently you lose more enmity? Opposite holding true with enmity+ gear if I still understanf that mechanic correctly.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag