BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 90 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This Slyph shit is getting as old as it was when there was that group on Reddit trying the same shit with Phoenix.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I have no skin in this game but I too question that decision

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

People looking for a community in a returning players thread and are provided with an active linkshell and server is shit?

Who moderates the moderators.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Idk what Spicy was referring to, but I meant in regard to everyone heading to Sylph instead of Asura

But again, I just find it curious. I have no stake in this

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    Idk what Spicy was referring to
    Essentially most of the last page from the top.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

God forbid a bunch of us who converse across this forum want to link up on the same server of the game this forum was based off of and we discuss it in a thread for new or returning players. Seriously dude, I've told you that your writings for guides and what not for this game are incredible. But holy fuck you are cancer otherwise. If you don't like our discussion don't look at the thread? Seriously, just leave. No one is forcing you to be involved here.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So you arbitrarily chose a server based off of one person being there that placed nowhere in your poll thread. Then proceed to innocently rile everyone up to follow your choice and link up. Sure thing, but your response is hardly upfront about how obnoxious the whole process of "everyone back my choice" is.

Feel free to call me cancer all you want, but I don't believe you really have much of a leg to stand on, especially with that response.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I was already on Sylph, so it makes no difference to me.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

I keep slapping you on Asura Ryan but you always just standing around afk

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    I keep slapping you on Asura Ryan but you always just standing around afk
    Shh, I play this game 24/7 and never leave my seat. Don't ruin my internet cred.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

also several of us in spam forum came back or started fresh recently we got a little social shell on Asura if anyone wants to kick it w the kool kids

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

also several of us in spam forum came back or started fresh recently we got a little social shell on Asura if anyone wants to kick it w the kool kids
    I would, but I don't have any room for another shell.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

you aren't welcome anyways you nerd

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

jk i'd give your dumbass a pearl even though you on my shit list for your vote in a certain poll

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

you on my shit list for your vote in a certain poll
    You are overvaluing me then.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

What trusts do you guys suggest for BLM leveling/merits/whatever 86+?

I am still working through RoV missions, just got the Crimson KI, so I have another spot now. I used Vala PLD, Apururu, Joachim, Shantotto II, and Zeid this evening to good effect. I see some people suggesting Sylphie UC if on BLM and the RDM taru, but I can't get the RDM taru yet.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Might consider some of the passive trusts, if you have them. Star Sibyl for MAB or Kupofried maybe for the XP bonus. I guess it'd depend on how fast you're killing. If 1-2 shotting stuff with little time for trust AI to do anything, then it doesn't necessarily make sense to have a full party.

Pretty much all my experience is from capacity point stuff though.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    What trusts do you guys suggest for BLM leveling/merits/whatever 86+?

I am still working through RoV missions, just got the Crimson KI, so I have another spot now. I used Vala PLD, Apururu, Joachim, Shantotto II, and Zeid this evening to good effect. I see some people suggesting Sylphie UC if on BLM and the RDM taru, but I can't get the RDM taru yet.
    Slyvie will provide BLM buffs at least.

Any solid DD trusts will work.

As a BLM you want trusts that SC well for you to MB with. Off the top of my head, Shantotto II and Teodor SC well together or even AA GK/Ayame (since you won't have AA GK) in the mix as well. I mean experiment, it is up to you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Definitely not 1-2 shotting stuff. Even with my highest tier spells it takes several casts to finish an enemy off and then I have too much downtime trying to recover MP. Been basically chain casting Tier 1s for 200 damage or so to be able to constantly chain mobs.

Shantotto II and Zeid do both Darkness/Light and Vala PLD does the same with Shantotto or Distortion or something like that. Been able to MB off those. I'll try out Ayame maybe. She was pretty subpar when I tried her at a much lower level, but I'd bet she does a little better now. Similarly unimpressed with Tenzen and Tenzen II. Tried Tenzen II last night and he missed 3/4 of his ranged attacks on crabs that were VT.

Was debating Kupofried for the bonus, so may try that tonight.

Isi, you still pop on HnC? I saw Hariel last night and a couple other people I didn't recognize on most of the time. Usually just 1 or 2 people other than me. Schroe was kind enough to get me the Teal gear since I lost my main years ago.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Definitely not 1-2 shotting stuff. Even with my highest tier spells it takes several casts to finish an enemy off and then I have too much downtime trying to recover MP. Been basically chain casting Tier 1s for 200 damage or so to be able to constantly chain mobs.
    That'll change when you hit 99 and get some +magic damage in there. Consider Shantotto II a preview of what low tier spells can do. You'll also open up good options for MP management - between the WoE event being on this month, and login point items, the market should be flush with the stuff to make weapons to learn Empyrean WS. If you're not swapping weapons, you can build TP when nuking via Occult Acumen, and use Myrkr. That and reforged AF body has the same damage to MP return that Seidr Cotehardie has, which is useful to toggle on at times (very handy when AoE'ing at least).

Definitely better to set up for bursts like mentioned. I ended up throwing together SAM on one of my alts to burst on for most of my BLM JPs though, so I'm not as sure which trusts will be fastest for that. Ayame for opening SC, I think Iroha (or maybe II) for closing. She'll close Immanence SCs at least.

Isi, you still pop on HnC? I saw Hariel last night and a couple other people I didn't recognize on most of the time. Usually just 1 or 2 people other than me. Schroe was kind enough to get me the Teal gear since I lost my main years ago.
    I don't, because I'm no longer on Asura. I'd deactivated due to pretty much everyone I'd been doing stuff with quitting (again), and after a break started a fresh account on Leviathan. Ended up bringing my others over there too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag