Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Is there a trick for item drops from VwNM's? Killed Aello 31 times and the best drop was a fucking x-potion +2. Been using Rubicond cells before fights.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Voidwatch is useless unless there's a light campaign going on

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Is there a trick for item drops from VwNM's? Killed Aello 31 times and the best drop was a fucking x-potion +2. Been using Rubicond cells before fights.
    Need to proc it if there isn't a campaign.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Campaign
    BG Level

I might've asked already but we went 0/4 yesterday and since I also read some people claiming it's not possible, can anybody in here confirm you *CAN* learn the Vagary moves from Putraxia/Rancibus/Palloritus in the new quick battlefields they added in Ra'Kaznar Turris a few patches ago?

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Returning to Sylph, along with a friend that hasn't played since Abyssea for giggles n shats.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I've been kicking around on Odin for a little while, wishing I had people to do events with on the weekends (my free time during the week is extremely limited).

Honestly I feel like my ideal situation would be a steady group of friends on a less busy server, but I'm worried I'd miss having access to a more robust server economy. I also don't really care about most of the upsides of Asura because my patience for pugging things is minimal (again, limited play time).

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Fenris

Quote Originally Posted by Djohn View Post
    I've been kicking around on Odin for a little while, wishing I had people to do events with on the weekends (my free time during the week is extremely limited).
    I have characters on Odin. I've found that active server population goes up 25% - 75% during JP play times. That's what's driving the economy imo.
    Good luck on finding a group to play with. If you do, I'd be interested in joining...

What would the best T1 to farm to feed my Osseem addiction - Currently a SAM with Dbox WHM with pretty decent gear, I was thinking Selkit as can pretty much lock it into spamming Hell Scissors but I know he can do Hell Scissors + Random AA to ruin it.

In your scenario... I think the optimal answer is not farm and buy from the AH with money you will make significantly faster than killing T1 mobs.

Sam isn't particularly good at killing any of them with "decent gear" and a whm. Especially not selkit.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by MrSamuels View Post
    What would the best T1 to farm to feed my Osseem addiction - Currently a SAM with Dbox WHM with pretty decent gear, I was thinking Selkit as can pretty much lock it into spamming Hell Scissors but I know he can do Hell Scissors + Random AA to ruin it.
    If you have the power to kill it with a multi-step, Sabotender. Otherwise, using Arciella, and maybe another magic auto attacker for safety. In order to lock Selkit into Hell Scissors, makes it the best choice.

I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    BG Level

Logging back in to ffxi in about 2 hrs, my last log in was 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansems View Post
    Logging back in to ffxi in about 2 hrs, my last log in was 2012.
    Which server are you on? char name?

Quote Originally Posted by Botosi View Post
    Voidwatch is useless unless there's a light campaign going on
    I haven't noticed any difference in heavy metal pouch drops between light campain with red cell added and without with red cell added. Seems that the pouch slot is either opened up or it's not. Can't say as for pulse weapons but even with lights + cell I only ever saw Coruscanti drop once and I'd guess that was over 1000 Quilins total (not all during one campain)

I also got a Delphinius from the goblin box so that's a possibility. Thought I had tossed it but I later found it on a mule.

BG Level

Our little group finally hopped from Carby to Asura last week. Its...been an experience lol. Economy is waaaaay better, but we have definitely met and exceeded our asshat quota. Jeeeesus there are some special fucking people. We were short on folks for dynamis because not all of our people have moved yet, so had to recruit. Tank wouldn't pull and logged after W1 boss, the cor was an obvious (and terrible) 4 boxer insisting he was 4 separate people that did nothing but talk shit and wake slept mobs so we'd wipe, then talked more shit. Eventually he simultaneously popped his warp rings on all 4 bots and left, then we had a nice farm with the new blu we picked up. We're keeping him for the regular crew.

Liking it so far. It's crazy, the number of people...

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by mallister View Post
    Our little group finally hopped from Carby to Asura last week. Its...been an experience lol. Economy is waaaaay better, but we have definitely met and exceeded our asshat quota. Jeeeesus there are some special fucking people. We were short on folks for dynamis because not all of our people have moved yet, so had to recruit. Tank wouldn't pull and logged after W1 boss, the cor was an obvious (and terrible) 4 boxer insisting he was 4 separate people that did nothing but talk shit and wake slept mobs so we'd wipe, then talked more shit. Eventually he simultaneously popped his warp rings on all 4 bots and left, then we had a nice farm with the new blu we picked up. We're keeping him for the regular crew.

Liking it so far. It's crazy, the number of people...
    Deeedo/Nanekochan has a 4th mule now?!?!

Welcome to Asura.
    I too am short on (good) members for Dyna.

Dildo has more than 4 damn mules. that retard has at least 10 that I know of.

For the most part, he's the only person who's shouts contain lfm. If you see a shout that is "#1 lfm" that is a dildo account.

Speaking of carbuncle, you know what other piece(s) of shit came over? Xerg and Zave. Huttburt. Destruct.

Asura is the toilet that doesn't flush. More and more shit. Overflowing.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sirious View Post
    Asura is the toilet that doesn't flush. More and more shit. Overflowing.
    Might as well call the entire United States that based on the reasoning.

Just because there are certain people that suck ass, doesn't mean everything else that gives a place value isnt more relevant.

All we do is scare away people by acting like some trolls matter.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Me and the BG spam ls seem to be having a good time on asura. I grew up on asura during the 75 era, but I think some of the others transferred from quetz or sylph.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Is there a reliable way to fish up monsters? I'm trying to get an item from Phaneaut Channel but it only drops from monsters that almost never spawn on their own.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Is there a reliable way to fish up monsters? I'm trying to get an item from Phaneaut Channel but it only drops from monsters that almost never spawn on their own.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Fish with some bait/rod combo that doesn't get bites.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag