Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 90 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Started playing again over the weekend, and man have things changed since I last played. Had a short month or two of playing it when XIV went down before ARR, and found one old friend from my LS who had also come back to play in that time and we tried to figure out all the Abyssea stuff since that was where to start then. Had previously stopped playing shortly after WoG came out and never got into much of anything in there.

Is anyone still around on Quetzalcoatl? I had been on Midgard before the merge, and I've seen one person from an old LS that doesn't seem to be the person who had played that character, or they're choosing to ignore me.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Considering a server transfer to a more populated place, as it seems pretty quiet at all times of the day here. Anyone with an LS that welcomes returning players on a more populated server?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Monkor View Post
    Started playing again over the weekend, and man have things changed since I last played. Had a short month or two of playing it when XIV went down before ARR, and found one old friend from my LS who had also come back to play in that time and we tried to figure out all the Abyssea stuff since that was where to start then. Had previously stopped playing shortly after WoG came out and never got into much of anything in there.

Is anyone still around on Quetzalcoatl? I had been on Midgard before the merge, and I've seen one person from an old LS that doesn't seem to be the person who had played that character, or they're choosing to ignore me.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Considering a server transfer to a more populated place, as it seems pretty quiet at all times of the day here. Anyone with an LS that welcomes returning players on a more populated server?

You are welcome with us on Sylph!

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Ok so I'm back. I have my old character on Sylph and a new one on Asura.

I'm so totally lost.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Ok so I'm back. I have my old character on Sylph and a new one on Asura.

I'm so totally lost.
    The party is on Sylph yo. Seriously tho, Viewpoint/SNK/Fitness is a fucking beast and huge kudos to helping myself and many others with getting our footing. Also, while I suck mostly, I do have TH9 (if that even matters) and if there is a pop that people want to do or whatever I'm down. I'm mainly doing missions, RoE, and what not. I'm stuck on RoE because I need to get WoTG done.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Oh, and Funk you had said something about discord. Is that voice like Ventrillo too? I've only used Discord for chat. If there is a group I'll login tonight. I won't really be paying attention tonight tho because of Pistons vs. Bucks tonight at 8pm est.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    You are welcome with us on Sylph!
    Appreciate it! Just finishing up some quests during the week and I will look at making the move for the weekend. Will definitely hit you up when I do.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Of course as soon as I look at moving, I get to chatting with a friend last night who I haven't seen in years. May hold off on transferring for now and catch up and see what's happening here. Sounds like a couple of old friends still play so I'd like to see what they're up to. Crazy times.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Ambuscade accessible yay! Got the Thief legs and will be working towards more tonight. I feel like Thief is starting to come together.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Of course as soon as I look at moving, I get to chatting with a friend last night who I haven't seen in years. May hold off on transferring for now and catch up and see what's happening here. Sounds like a couple of old friends still play so I'd like to see what they're up to. Crazy times.
    No prob! If you guys decide to change just let us know.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m on Quetz. Look for a linkshell concierge and grab a pearl for ConquestOfParadise, it’s the biggest social LS on the server. They don’t do much in the way of events but at least there is always someone to talk to.

BG Level

2 Questions;

1) I have a level 99 WAR and SAM (and I think DRK and WHM) on Sylph, checked him over briefly and I've got about 6.6M gil and ilvl113 stuff. But I'm TOTALLY lost. I don't even think I remember how to get out of Adoulin. I'm there now, I think I played until Delve became a thing. What should I do to pick things back up?

2) My new character is on Asura, is there any reason to worry about gear or leveling or any of that, or do I just blitz up to 99 and do all the RoEs and get all the Trusts I can?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

2 Questions;

1) I have a level 99 WAR and SAM (and I think DRK and WHM) on Sylph, checked him over briefly and I've got about 6.6M gil and ilvl113 stuff. But I'm TOTALLY lost. I don't even think I remember how to get out of Adoulin. I'm there now, I think I played until Delve became a thing. What should I do to pick things back up?

2) My new character is on Asura, is there any reason to worry about gear or leveling or any of that, or do I just blitz up to 99 and do all the RoEs and get all the Trusts I can?
    You should roll with us homies on Sylph and leave Assura behind. Get down with the Sylphilis. As a fellow noob getting some starter 119 gear is easy, especially for the most part your AF/RF/ to +1. I'm sure you have a ton of seals to do some events and spamming exp to 30 merits and spamming battlefields for tales is easy enough as well.

My dudecat on Sylph is same name and I'm pretty much logged in 24/7 but not always there so send a tell if you're around!

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

2 Questions;

1. Join us on Sylph and we can lead the way.

2. This is what I did. I just bought all my gear through sparks and grinded on basic gear with recycling lvl 75+ gear I had laying around.

I use the following trusts as a PLD leveling right now
    1. Shantotto II -- seriously a fucking boss, #1 DD.(BLM)
    2. Apururu(UC) - WHM
    3. Koro-Moru - RDM
    4. Zeid II (DRK)
    5. Tenzen for WS spam (SAM)

BG Level

Name on Sylph is Zachus, I'll log in later tonight and see who I can find.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    1. Join us on Sylph and we can lead the way.

2. This is what I did. I just bought all my gear through sparks and grinded on basic gear with recycling lvl 75+ gear I had laying around.

I use the following trusts as a PLD leveling right now
    1. Shantotto II -- seriously a fucking boss, #1 DD.(BLM)
    2. Apururu(UC) - WHM
    3. Koro-Moru - RDM
    4. Zeid II (DRK)
    5. Tenzen for WS spam (SAM)
    Only trust I use that's different is Amchuchu as my tank since I'm using Thief right now. if I'm farming limit points for merits I'll use either Ulmia or Qualtada or however it's spelled.

BG Level

Qultada for those sweet sweet busted rolls. If I had a 5th trust, I'd probably use him, but whenever I pay attention to what he's doing, I hate him so much. Yoran's out of MP and you need this SC/MB to go off to kill the mob? "Hay guyz, mind if I Burning Blade now?"

Shantotto II is available as a login campaign item for another couple days, so people that don't have her, I'd suggest getting that. I'm not sure if they've increased the frequency much, but I remember originally if you missed her it was like a 6 month wait or more til she was back in the rotation.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

She will double MB for thousands of damage at 75+ on top of doing WS's for over 500+. Baller.

BG Level

Hell, she'll put up those numbers way earlier than 75. You really should consider Ayame though for those melee trusts you mentioned. Assuming you can both hit the mobs, she's an ideal trust to pair with Shantotto II. After you use a WS, she will open the highest level SC for that WS that she can. She holds TP for you and will use Meditate if you're waiting for her.

I believe other trusts can double burst as well. The problem is that they're using the higher tier magic, so way more MP. Their poor MP pools don't stand a chance if you're killing at a reasonable pace.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Sorry I missed you last night Zealot! I have a work party tonight and meeting tomorrow from 9-1 but will pretty much be glued to the screen for the rest of the weekend. I almost have a legit TP set after getting EM 109 head this morning!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I like using Qultada when using xp ring to get COR roll, but Ulmia or Joachim are much better in support otherwise.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag