Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

1. Once it has the necessary star(s), feed it the appropriate food (listed in the tables https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Monster_Rearing ) and you have a chance that it'll evolve. There is a campaign for it if you're shooting for evolutions that take rarer items or something.

2. Just need the interactions to rank up and get the new KIs, so if you're just going for the quest completion, go for max interactions by dismissing/summoning 2 (out of 3) of your pets a day, as described down at the bottom of that wiki page.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Evolving info is here (look for evolution food):
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Monster_Rearing

And yeah, you just need to interact with monsters to get the KI, nothing else.

(welp, I'm slow)

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    1. Once it has the necessary star(s), feed it the appropriate food (listed in the tables https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Monster_Rearing ) and you have a chance that it'll evolve. There is a campaign for it if you're shooting for evolutions that take rarer items or something.

2. Just need the interactions to rank up and get the new KIs, so if you're just going for the quest completion, go for max interactions by dismissing/summoning 2 (out of 3) of your pets a day, as described down at the bottom of that wiki page.
    Ok so for rabbit. I've been giving it moko grass.

Since it has two stars, give it sandorian carrot till it evolves.

Then give it moko grass again till I get the new KI.

Then done?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

If you're going for the memento then feeding it should help. For getting to the next rank, it'd just be the interaction that counts... though I think doing the one it like ('Pet' per the chart) should help for both goals.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    If you're going for the memento then feeding it should help. For getting to the next rank, it'd just be the interaction that counts... though I think doing the one it like ('Pet' per the chart) should help for both goals.
    Yeah I meant the adult memento there.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

What's the food to eat for Primer 2 Ambuscade to dodge the status effect(s)?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

So I am a returning user. RoV quest 1-1 does not register as complete in Record of Eminence. I have activated it . Any idea as to what I am not doing correctly? I can travel to Escha Ti-zih (probably spelled incorrectly) Please help!

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Findral View Post
    So I am a returning user. RoV quest 1-1 does not register as complete in mission section. I have activated it . Any idea as to what I am not doing correctly? I can travel to Escha Ti-zih (probably spelled incorrectly) Please help!
    Not sure, but I know when I first started I thought the same thing until I realized a lot of those aren't 1-1, they're the entire chapter completed. I'm assuming that's what's happening here. Keep progressing and it should complete.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Just had to say the new Halloween event music is a nice touch.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

When I re-subbed I was playing on Asura since there's about zero people playing that I used to know. Asura is pretty much always at 2500-3000 people online at any given time. Camps are taken, constant merc yells, and the domain invasion NMs melt within seconds. One of my dipshit friends is trying the game and started on Valefor without consulting me so I decided to pop over there and help them out for a bit. Holy shit is Valefor dead as hell, the contrast is amazing. The most players I've seen online at once and on a weekend was about 400 typically it's 250-300 players. Seems like mostly Japanese population. There's almost never any yells. Unity chat is never too full like on Asura and the most people I've seen show up to domain invasion is like 5 players. A few times I was the only person fighting it. This is kind of great for some things if you don't want anyone getting in your way but the auction house is dead and it just feels so empty and sad overall. I don't see how they haven't merged some of these servers if there's literally 300 people online that's insane.

Anyways. I'm wondering how the mage jobs have been handling macros ever since meleeing with a party of trusts became standard? My macros never used to involve meleeing while casting so they always swapped in staves but now I suppose I have to make separate macros for meleeing while solo or casting in end game? I'm trying to get over the culture shock of still feeling gross and wrong about meleeing as a non BLU mage. I also don't like how awkward it is to crowd control multiple mobs while meleeing as a mage. I had no issues with this in the past just sleeping/binding/graving anything but it's so wonky to do this with the camera squished up close full of Trust NPCS meleeing. I started putting the <st> command into my macro so I can swap mobs in case of crowd control but this is still slow and non-ideal. Anyone have feedback about this?

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I mostly play RDM, I have gearswap toggles to lock my weapons manually, and certain offense modes lock my weapons by default. The only ones that really should be meleeing are BLU and RDM, and of them only RDM really needs to fiddle with weapon swapping. <stnpc> is useful for targeting while engaged, but I honestly cast a lot of spells from the menu depending on what I'm doing.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I mostly play RDM, I have gearswap toggles to lock my weapons manually, and certain offense modes lock my weapons by default. The only ones that really should be meleeing are BLU and RDM, and of them only RDM really needs to fiddle with weapon swapping. <stnpc> is useful for targeting while engaged, but I honestly cast a lot of spells from the menu depending on what I'm doing.
    I mainly play on RDM but I assume other jobs like WHM and BLM still have to at least engage the mob to get their trusts to kick in. I have been doing some casting from the spell menu too, after manually re-sorting the list so the most used spells are at the top. This works okay but I'm still grumpy about having to change my playstyle.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag