1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 36 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 23 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 23 hours, 36 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 10 hours, 23 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Doing the new 24-man will suck balls for weeks to come. Shit's too exhausting if you don't have a good ally lol

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

is it that bad? I'm looking forward to it either way haha. hoping to get in tonight, but I want the Namazu mount day one and I didn't pre-unlock their questline so... yeah, we'll see haha

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Maybe I lucked out on the three alliances I had today but it feels less wipey than Rabanastre, but each fight has multiple instant fight enders if people are dumb or just plain don't understand the mechanics.
    Or how to do basic addition and multiplication.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by agrotc View Post
    Maybe I lucked out on the three alliances I had today but it feels less wipey than Rabanastre, but each fight has multiple instant fight enders if people are dumb or just plain don't understand the mechanics.
    Or how to do basic addition and multiplication.
    You lucked out..INSANELY.

Rabnasty only has Hasmal that really wipes people. Lighthouse has literally EVERY boss wiping people even ignoring the ilvl check. I know lately rabnasty is well, nasty, to the point people wipe to mateus and such, but I've never seen so many wipes to a first boss in an alliance raid since World of Darkness.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Never seen the lack of basic math knowledge get so many people killed!

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The FFXI math nerds finally have their revenge on the filthy FFXIV casuals.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just did the 4.3 trial on alt. I got bitched out because I had to audacity to use tank LB when we had no healers alive and Lunacy aoe was about to happen. (Hint: We survived).

Then one of the SCHs ate Lunacy by themselves, I used hallowed, and thankfully it targetted me next and I dragged it away.

zero fucking comms.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

How fucking dare you save the group from wiping. You made me take my hand out of the cheeto bag sitting on my lap to type angrily at you.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

No one probably even realized you saved them from wiping tbh.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Of course. Anyone going off the scripted path of what is "supposed" to be done by each role during pugs is a heathen and should be shunned.
    Healers are never supposed to use LB unless there's a wipe. Tanks are never supposed to use LB except during the 4 or 5 proscribed trials where it's necessary. DPS are only supposed to use LB even in extraordinary circumstances.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What I love about that trial is how bland the last phase is, yet even with 6+ cycles of fans, someone is always dying to it on the two runs I've been on thus far, because they didn't bother to look at how the pattern worked the first five times, or just didn't get the idea to follow the person who appears to know what they're doing.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

It's not even a new mechanic...it's the same one we had in Titan and Shiva.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Of course. Anyone going off the scripted path of what is "supposed" to be done by each role during pugs is a heathen and should be shunned.
    Healers are never supposed to use LB unless there's a wipe. Tanks are never supposed to use LB except during the 4 or 5 proscribed trials where it's necessary. DPS are only supposed to use LB even in extraordinary circumstances.
    I got yelled at once as a DPS for LB one of the wings in the Bardam's Mettle final boss. Sorry guys? I was trying to win the fight lol

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

more random fail/laugh than complaint:

lost my house because I didn't log in for so long >.> but I found one I like more, and I have nothing else to spend gil on, so... win?

definitely appreciate my FC-mate who informed me that your gil/stuff will be stored with the housing vendor. I assumed it was all gone LOL

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erilsa Angeldust
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

^Had someone in my raid fall for this too. I still use my house often despite the housing districts being incredibly 90k prone for me for whatever reason.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm making it a weekly thing to at least go inside my house because emails haven't gone out for some people recently.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Said people probably signed up with a throw away email and forgot all about it those 4~5 years ago, or 15~16 years ago if coming from FFXI.

That said; everyone that I share my house with gets a notice when my house is about to expire.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

yeah I didn't even know what the demolition period was haha. I probably got an email. I just stopped paying attention... didn't realize I hadn't logged on in so long. should have unsubbed honestly. but w/e I love my new house now

this is my first time doing gathering beast quests and while I understand the need for this format, it still cracks me up:

"I need two whetstones in exchange for this dzo horn"
    - "why don't I just bring you a dozen? I could-"
    "I SAID TWO MOTHERFUCKER"
    - o.O

also this totally unrelated "complaint": has anyone else noticed that people keep asking for rezzes in world zones now? this isn't eureka, people. just fucking port.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

People always asked for rezzes, you'll see it in Azim Steppe more often because of people trying to do the FATE chains there I imagine. I saw one the other day.