1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 27 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 10 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 23 hours, 27 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    People who exclusively hunt S ranks are some of the most toxic people I will ever get to know and I hope a meteor destroys their fucking computer/ps4
    they always seem to be too good to wait for other people to show up too but god forbid you pull after waiting for awhile, they'll scream their lungs out about you pulling early.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Pulling early drama still exist?

Wow this game didn't,t change at all

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Right, anyone on the Faerie server? What the hell is up with them. Each beef people have with me are from Faerie and it's something I've been noticing.

- questioning my STR materia on tank
    - off tanks complaining about my positioning for certain bosses (I then tell them to take charge and tank but then they stay quiet until the boss dies and leave)
    - dpsing as healer
    - calling out my hallowed ground macro "WHY MACRO IT?"
    - other petty shit

Are they all backwards or what? Since the server merge is when I noticed, I dunno if pre move they were in the same cluster. It's something that's been slightly tilting me lol

Side note, this new temporary moogle tome, the ways of earning it are absolutely shit. Why not stick it in the levelling roulette at least? If they want people to queue for low level shit and help out, at least add some incentative. As it is it feels rather dumb and forced.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

been actively camping Ixion for a week. first one popped early in the morning, so the fate failed. last one popped literally less than an hour after I went to bed

hate

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Right, anyone on the Faerie server? What the hell is up with them. Each beef people have with me are from Faerie and it's something I've been noticing.

- questioning my STR materia on tank
    - off tanks complaining about my positioning for certain bosses (I then tell them to take charge and tank but then they stay quiet until the boss dies and leave)
    - dpsing as healer
    - calling out my hallowed ground macro "WHY MACRO IT?"
    - other petty shit

Are they all backwards or what? Since the server merge is when I noticed, I dunno if pre move they were in the same cluster. It's something that's been slightly tilting me lol

Side note, this new temporary moogle tome, the ways of earning it are absolutely shit. Why not stick it in the levelling roulette at least? If they want people to queue for low level shit and help out, at least add some incentative. As it is it feels rather dumb and forced.
    Faerie and Cactaur people are notoriously shitty in attitude towards other players, usually because they're shit or been called out on it one too many times. If you run BA on Aether you'll know majority of the blisted/shitlisted players come from those 2 servers.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Jeez I started on Cactuar. Glad I left.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I play on Faerie lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just had someone on Midgardsomr get harassed to the point where they had to quit the hunting community entirely because they were apart of the Aether Hunts community.

hunts in general is just fucked after world visit, I hate it.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

couldn't disagree more. hunts are effectually an endless resource now. they're incredibly well organized on primal

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There's a good amount of organization on Aether but S Ranks are still pretty elusive to the discord but A Rank trains are pretty well organized.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

amongst a veritable tsunami of reasons to praise this expansion, I've found but two complaints--

1) SMN AF is fucking ugly

2)

Spoiler: show
    the final zone wasn't turned into a hub of some sort. I swear to god if this area dies for lack of a reason to be here I'll scream

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Got disconnected during east coast prime time, 1800 in que ahead of me. God damn people coming to Ultros for our efficient hunt squads.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

pretty sure the data center exploded for a time

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Probably more ddos attacks, sigh, people are right cunts

Eh, if the history of popular internet games has taught me anything, it's that hosts never really have adequate servers lined up and launches/expansions always have troubles.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There is something really wrong if Famfrit has a queue of almost 3,000 people. Our server is one of the smaller Sahara-desert-esque ones.. so yeah, DDoS-a-thon. That and everyone in the game is trying to squeeze in some play time before the maintenance starts.

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Eh, if the history of popular internet games has taught me anything, it's that hosts never really have adequate servers lined up and launches/expansions always have troubles.
    I still consider Aion having the worst launch in MMO history, and it never recovered from that day. The idiots didn't expect it to be a big hit, so all the servers had tiny capacities. Over 20,000+ people couldn't play for like a week. At least for SE, there are external factors affecting logins.

Rules to being a Wizard. 1. Drinking 2. Magic
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ilyena Moerelle
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    At least for SE, there are external factors affecting logins.
    I don't know how there isn't more outrage on this being SE fault. Since this has happen every X.0 release they have ever done with this game. And it is not some wow illuminati attacking their servers. SE laughing at how everyone throws money at them for this game. Then they never spend any of it upgrading the servers for big releases.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DragonReborn View Post
    I don't know how there isn't more outrage on this being SE fault. Since this has happen every X.0 release they have ever done with this game. And it is not some wow illuminati attacking their servers. SE laughing at how everyone throws money at them for this game. Then they never spend any of it upgrading the servers for big releases.
    Because it would be a waste of money? All things considered their expansion launches are getting better and better

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah, outside of a short blip on the first day of early access, and a short blip today, it's been relatively smooth.