1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 59 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 0 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 10 hours, 59 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 23 hours, 0 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I saw Zurvan > Sep > Sophia my last run

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Guess which tank DC'd?

(The DRK)

Oh and this fucking tank who couldn't figure out mechanics. (And yes that was a 14 minute O6 normal)

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Yeah, obvious troll while I was in an OS5 pug clear with him, never once changed it. I almost believe they bought their weapon, they played so fucking terribly that it's hard to believe they would have the raid awareness to have beaten the fight. They couldn't even use arms length properly half the time for the knock back.
    Ah, posted that before I'd even touched O5N so didn't recognize the background as being in that fight.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    I saw Zurvan > Sep > Sophia my last run
    First and only time I ran it so far it was Seph > Zurv > Soph

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Is it too late to ask the devs to redesign O6S so it isn't just a much slower training dummy version of A5S?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Noticing a trend of people locking PFs for Byakko Ex to people who haven't completed it when they set up Clear parties lol. It's a nice source of creation (if it actually gets beaten) so I don't mind helping but I'm just finding it kind of funny people are so scared nowadays of getting advice they're actually making use of that function. Then again, Aether datacenter is always an enigma.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Is it too late to ask the devs to redesign O6S so it isn't just a much slower training dummy version of A5S?
    You need to phrase it in a way the devs will understand. For this case, just say the progression isn't linear and they should nerf O5S (assuming you meant O5S and not A5S that is).

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

he didn't mean O5S

in A5S you had to get into vehicles to deal with mechanics while also handling/controlling the boss's/add's positioning

in O6S you have to get into vehicles to deal with mechanics but the boss stands still the whole fight and generally moves by himself to where you have to be

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Right, I wouldn't have thought of A5S stuff as vehicles but I get the comparison now.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

AS9 felt like it had more interaction than OS6 did.. AS9 was literally a training dummy that hit you back sometimes.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

lol naw. You could literally beat A9S before any real mechanics happened.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What Solracht said. Maybe if O6S's painting selection was entirely random so at least one of us in the group had to be awake to call out the next order of events.

Anyways, as for a legitimate complaint, I really hope they address the Abandonment issue on O7S on the upcoming maintenance, because that shit wasn't QA'd for latency differences at all. Stuck using a brute-force method for now by shielding up and passing Rot before tether knockback so it doesn't blow-up in the offchance one of the two melee get hysteria'd, regardless of the mechanic being executed properly.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wonder if they're fixing the bug where you can bypass the mist in doomtrain by just having the WAR go in and IR his ghost in two GCDs.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Squadron too weak and retarded to keep my drk alive during pharos sirius. WHM stops around the corner like the script doesn't account for LOS. Try again pulling smaller packs and they do worse dps than a party full of sprouts. WHM can't heal through one pack of mobs. #sodone

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, with squadrons these dungeons are way harder than they should be and you can't cheese your way through with barrage spam anymore

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Nah, it's like someone else pointed out in the other thread even if you go as tank just let the squad tank as much as possible. They take heck of a lot less damage than a regular player and while Pharos/Dzemael require a bit more disengage/re-engage maneuvering to get them to fight the right thing in the right spot they are not in my experience any harder than doing the same dungeons with 3 first-timer DF scrubs where you would spend more time typing out and explaining why something needs to be done rather than just hitting buttons to get the muppets to stand where they need to stand. But yes, they are harder than they would be if you could go do them with your three best friends who also play FFXIV.

The squad is still fucken dumb though and will not move out of AoEs and I haven't tried Copperbell again since the lift fiasco.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    I wonder if they're fixing the bug where you can bypass the mist in doomtrain by just having the WAR go in and IR his ghost in two GCDs.
    I imagine they would just tune the death dot on your character to have a shorter timer.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Noticing a trend of people locking PFs for Byakko Ex to people who haven't completed it when they set up Clear parties lol. It's a nice source of creation (if it actually gets beaten) so I don't mind helping but I'm just finding it kind of funny people are so scared nowadays of getting advice they're actually making use of that function. Then again, Aether datacenter is always an enigma.

Well on Chaos they set up farm parties but keeps dieing to everything, then when you get a semi decent party you notice a MNK keeps dieing and do shitty DPS, then you check him and see he use his HW Relic, whelp..

I have had 14 clears in total out of probably 40 attempts, and salvaged 3/4 of them as I RDM.

I have got my weaps at least..

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Apparently the reason that XIV's inventory system is so pisspoor is that they've run out of 32-bit memory addresses to write inventory information to.

What the fuck lmao

can you imagine being such a bullshit artist that you can go on your forum and tell people something so utterly insane and ludicrous as this and actually have people lick your nuts about it?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I don't even know where to start with that :/ good lord.

now I want to see their inventory code. I bet it's amazingly awful lol