1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 15 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 17 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 16 hours, 15 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Apparently the reason that XIV's inventory system is so pisspoor is that they've run out of 32-bit memory addresses to write inventory information to.

What the fuck lmao

can you imagine being such a bullshit artist that you can go on your forum and tell people something so utterly insane and ludicrous as this and actually have people lick your nuts about it?
    We going FFXI lmao.

I imagined this was the case when instead of getting more invetory we got a chocobo saddle.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Apparently the reason that XIV's inventory system is so pisspoor is that they've run out of 32-bit memory addresses to write inventory information to.

What the fuck lmao

can you imagine being such a bullshit artist that you can go on your forum and tell people something so utterly insane and ludicrous as this and actually have people lick your nuts about it?
    "It's better than 1.0!"
    "It's not FFXI!"
    "Why are you still playing if you don't like it?"
    "It has 800k players it's a successful MMO"

Etc etc.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

That new housing is another cock cluster... Yoshi: "Hey guys we will give FCs and the privates owners the possibility to relocate 1st! then you can have all the left over once they are done!"

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    That new housing is another cock cluster... Yoshi: "Hey guys we will give FCs and the privates owners the possibility to relocate 1st! then you can have all the left over once they are done!"
    Also apparently they told people nobody could do anything for an hour when the servers went up? Didn't happen, so I bet those who actually paid attention to SE saying that are especially pissed.

And not just relocate but upgrade. I went from 3 small, 1 medium, 1 large personal and medium fc house to 1 small, 2 medium, 2 large, and large fc house.

I bet the overall serverwide gil dump is enormous though.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Nah, was a mistranslation. When I listened to the live stream they said there may be a small delay (and there was, took like 5 min or so for the purchase/relocation to actually go into effect) but they've only ever said "1 week after 4.2."

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Nah, was a mistranslation. When I listened to the live stream they said there may be a small delay (and there was, took like 5 min or so for the purchase/relocation to actually go into effect) but they've only ever said "1 week after 4.2."
    Still, it was said early enough that they should've pointed out it was false before the patch.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

co-healer in final steps was dead within the first ten seconds (horrid roar stacking is my guess)

not sure if annoyed or impressed at that level of fail...

also, when both healers are trapped by ghosts in o5n LOL. we came back and half our group was dead. STILL WON THO

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    also, when both healers are trapped by ghosts in o5n LOL. we came back and half our group was dead. STILL WON THO
    Had a party today like that except it was both tanks. That was fun.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    co-healer in final steps was dead within the first ten seconds (horrid roar stacking is my guess)
    I had that in trial today, except both healers just flat out stacked and died on each other during the final phase transition. It's like if shit isn't an orange circle they stand in it.

Spoiler: show

I can't even remember with normal if healers were forced to DPS their ghost if they fuck up and get grabbed or not, given in Savage it's just a healer check instead. Only did Sigma normal once to unlock Savage and never lookin' back. Will just get more i350 crafted for alts than deal with weekly lockouts + outlotting others for casual gear.

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I should really love this patch, FF6 is high on my nostalgia list.. But the copy paste content cycle is really catching up with me now. My raid group is split up this cycle since everyone's schedule is messy and after one week.. Like I've had it lol. All I wanted to do yesterday doing normal modes for basic gear was go play MH. Meh.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Yeah my group dissolved as well due to the content cycle finally taking it's toll on them.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I feel like there is too many jobs to justify the 1 weapon per kill in primals at this point, feels real bad with 40 totems now and no war axe

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You could drop 10 of those totems and get that war axe.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    And their point would still stand. It's not even a matter of whether or not they'll eventually make it 2 drops, but how many new jobs will be introduced before it. Especially since dropping 10 for a weapon probably means doing the fight 10 more times for the mount, for most people.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Spoken like someone who plays one job :0

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Legit I've been getting cucked by byakko on weaps. I've had to pay out for my WHM and DRG weapons.

The one time I decide to go SAM instead of DRG the DRG weapon drops and a guy who did 3k dps gets it like fwaasjahofa

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    And their point would still stand. It's not even a matter of whether or not they'll eventually make it 2 drops, but how many new jobs will be introduced before it. Especially since dropping 10 for a weapon probably means doing the fight 10 more times for the mount, for most people.
    As long as the majority of people who bitch about "elitists" that don't even touch ex primals are happy with the current content cycle, it'll never change.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

So they've announced that us peasants can buy a house from February 20th 10am GMT at the end of the maintenance. Yeah just totally fuck over anyone who has a job in normal hours. Something like that should be switched on during peak time per data centre, not at the same time everywhere.

I'll just take whatever I can get at this point; the only reason I want a house now is so that I can upgrade it to a medium during the next round of fucking people over since moving plot apparently gets you priority over everyone else. I have no interest in small houses but SE has made it so that you need to have a small one in order to upgrade to a bigger one later on.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

jeeze. not great, although that is 5 AM EST.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

They're also opening up character creation on Balmung on Tuesday, so good luck being one of the lucky few to get thru the lobby server let alone get in the game and buy a house.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast