1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 3 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 56 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 3 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wonder if they did that since you can server transfer to balmung with some html editing on lode stone website.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I kinda want to make a character on Balmung just because... seems interesting. my life could use more middle aged men posing as slutty catgirls for gil

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Mateus is also an option if you are looking for that, one step into the waking sands and the things you'll sometimes see in public rp can be sometimes interesting lol.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    I kinda want to make a character on Balmung just because... seems interesting. my life could use more middle aged men posing as slutty catgirls for gil
    Yeah I wanna make an alt there too just to experience Balmung.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

So there's a handful of small plots showing for sale when you view the wards yet when you run across the map to them you can't purchase them because they are "not ready for sale". What the fuck? Can they make this system any shitter?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    So there's a handful of small plots showing for sale when you view the wards yet when you run across the map to them you can't purchase them because they are "not ready for sale". What the fuck? Can they make this system any shitter?
    Yeah was introduced before. When someone relocates/demolishes it's on a RANDOM timer of when you can purchase it.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Yeah was introduced before. When someone relocates/demolishes it's on a RANDOM timer of when you can purchase it.
    The random timer is good as it prevents people selling plots, but the way it's implemented is terrible. It wouldn't be so bad if the UI actually told you which plots were unavailable from the ward selection list.

People on my server are running around like headless chickens checking every empty plots praying for one that's available. There's about two dozen plots like this. I've given up and logged out.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Is it normal for there to be this many multi-hour maintinences?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

After a major patch yes.

Usually there's the hotfix maintainence. Then the .x1 where they add echo to the old raid and do more hot fix. And now we got the one to make housing available to the plebs.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

there is ambergris in the Ruby Sea, but no whales.

WHY, SE? WHERE IS THE AMBERGRIS COMING FROM? I DEMAND WHALES!

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    there is ambergris in the Ruby Sea, but no whales.

WHY, SE? WHERE IS THE AMBERGRIS COMING FROM? I DEMAND WHALES!
    Bismark?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    Bismark?
    I guess... :/

maybe he visits the Ruby Sea and throws up all over IDK. seems like something he would do

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

final boss of sohml al, people standing in multi-layered aoes and not moving, tank MOVING OUT OF ASYLUM (on purpose or is he just dumb??)

I have never, ever quit a leveling at the final boss before - feels like a waste. well, first time for everything

holy shit I need a drink

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Caster has every piece of gear from savage except a couple accessories and the body piece meanwhile the only savage loot I have is DRG pants which isn't even BiS.

/cry

Dropped my 4th page of O6S on oil because I need fucking 4 of them and both pieces that drop from O6S are BiS.

Like only the ring and belt are BiS in O5S

Hands and Feet are BiS from O6S

And the only other thing that's BiS is the fucking weapon from O8S.

Fuck the DRG loot table this patch.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Some things I have seen alot lately and which irks me.

- PLDs and DRKs who refuses to tank when they see a WAR in their 8 man solely on the basis that WAR has unchained. Ok, thats true, does not mean they are all of sudden given a free pass..
    - Byakko EX: People not caring about the red bubble debuff regardless of job, when its a DPS ok... When its one of the tank eating 3+ you know you're screwed as most of the time they don't even mitigate properly...
    - Sigmascape 3 Normal: People ignoring adds, especialy the little shark plane with his massive conal AoE, healers that take the melee tank spot during the red circle mechanics or people going tunnel vision during the library mechanic..
    - Kekfa Normal: People not paying attention to Shockwave, Aerial or the last phase where all you have to do is look into the background...
    - Sigmascape S1: People bannishing the closest barrier phantom leading us to wipe during the pushing attack...

As I am working 7 days in a row with shift hours prior to 3-4 days off (Yeah for emergency services!) my progession is much slower than normal, so I am a bit salty when people keep dong the same mistake in Sigma S1 >.>;

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Caster has every piece of gear from savage except a couple accessories and the body piece meanwhile the only savage loot I have is DRG pants which isn't even BiS.

/cry

Dropped my 4th page of O6S on oil because I need fucking 4 of them and both pieces that drop from O6S are BiS.

To be fair this tier is quite shit for more than DRG and casters. Just look at the tank weapon (Hi WAR/DRK) see what I mean.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sigmascape v1.0 is an ass fight.

Tho having one person solo the ghost before throttle kills everyone is a blessed thing and makes the fight not as much of a headache.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    - Sigmascape 3 Normal: People ignoring adds, especialy the little shark plane with his massive conal AoE, healers that take the melee tank spot during the red circle mechanics or people going tunnel vision during the library mechanic..
    This irks me the most. Like, why would you not let the melee DPS stand next to the boss? Why would a healer or even OT need to be surrounding it? Not to mention people who bum rush bombs before the correct fuse light up.

Also, people who all run the same way. You already see 3 people going counter clockwise, why in the fuck would you not go the opposite direction?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

the amount of absolute fail on the library mechanic is beyond my comprehension. like, there are two of us standing here and you're standing over there and you just... stay there and wait. or the aforementioned "everyone let's go the same direction" plan. THAT'S NOT A GOOD PLAN GUYS

on the upside I had two v8n runs in a row now where people understood how graven image works. I fully expect a meteor to hit me today

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post

/cry

So you know exactly who to blame for stealing your RNG.

In this case you actually can blame your caster rofl

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Why would you spend books on an oil if you need not one but two pieces from O6? The group is guaranteed to get one oil per week but there's no guarantee you'll ever see those two DRG pieces drop. Better off saving books for the actual armor and spending books on oils/twines only when you have the pieces.

Not that gearing up quickly matters anymore because the fights are doable at base ilevel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast