1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 43 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 17 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 17 hours, 43 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 16 hours, 17 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Both of those are dead content so no the only thing youre doing wrong is queuing in the first place

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

its nice with the huge exp-bonus and alliance is usually the only one that has "looking for dps"

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erilsa Angeldust
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    well yeah I hadn't thought of the speed, that's a fair point. I just a) see more wipes there than on any other raid except maybe mhach because there are so many mechanics that don't scale with our new gear (like ancient flare) and b) I GET IT EVEEEEEEEEERYYYYYYYYYY TIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEE lol. five times in a row this week I think? one of those might have been void ark.

disclaimer: I am leveling jobs, not getting tomestones, so I can't get Rabanastre on roulette
    Alot of people rig this roulette by downgrading ilvl to 70~ on queueing so the only outcomes are LotA vs Syrcus. I know I do this as I prefer to stock more poetics for weapons.

As for my own complaint, getting tired of the sudden 90ks that pop up randomly (housing areas are a hotspot somehow) on Chaos that have been around a few months. It's been tolerable until I'm back onto actual dps queueing.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    Both of those are dead content so no the only thing youre doing wrong is queuing in the first place
    alliance roulette is fantastic for time/xp ratio

Quote Originally Posted by Leadleaf View Post
    Alot of people rig this roulette by downgrading ilvl to 70~ on queueing so the only outcomes are LotA vs Syrcus. I know I do this as I prefer to stock more poetics for weapons.

As for my own complaint, getting tired of the sudden 90ks that pop up randomly (housing areas are a hotspot somehow) on Chaos that have been around a few months. It's been tolerable until I'm back onto actual dps queueing.
    ahhhhhhhh that makes so much sense. also, fuck those people. I really don't hate LotA it's just... can I get some variety please? lol

edit: today I got Syrcus. COMPLAINING ON THE INTERNET WORKS. bonus, got two drops including the robe for glam, hell yes

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    I can never get into a Feast party or Rival Wings. Am I doing something wrong? I have let the counter go to 120+ minutes once while I was afk and got nothing.
    Players who love to bot successfully killed Rival Wings pretty quickly, so people who HAD any sort of interest in it is now long gone. Feast once you hit top 100, and with no type of degradation system (since yoshi hates to punish players) you really don't have to do it ever again unless you want to rank up.

Your only bet for any type of PvP is frontline roulette or solo queuing into the frontline zones.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Prior to 4.25, I had no issue getting into Rival Wings during on-peak times, but I'd imagine most people are running Eureka now instead, so the numbers are lower and Rival Wings doesn't have the ability to scale down (does it??) like Frontlines can (72man > 24man).

...or at least, that's my assumption as someone who used to queue for Rival Wings and isn't anymore because I'm doing Eureka instead.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Ding 19 on Pazuzu in Eureka , no feathers.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

had the best ever wipe yesterday. only fail is that I forgot to screenshot it.

icicles + wind attack on Deathgaze Hollow. icicles go off, wind goes off... then he dies. as we're sliding. so the icicle disappears and the entire group wipes.

it still counted as a win, so literally the entire group was laying dead on the ground with the coffers in the distance lol

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

$12 for an emote lmfao. As someone who has done things like move animations over to new skeletons, the amount of effort it must have taken them to move Bahamut's mega flare over to the playable races must have been miniscule.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Kinda surprised we didn't get a golden bahamut statue.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    $12 for an emote lmfao. As someone who has done things like move animations over to new skeletons, the amount of effort it must have taken them to move Bahamut's mega flare over to the playable races must have been miniscule.
    They should have tied that shit to a $150 statue since leechers are now spamming that in Eureka instead of the less offensive glowsticks.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

They also need to make that shit obey the effects display settings. I have effects turned off for everyone outside my party, but hooooooooooly shit I still see everyone's god damn megaflares.

(If there's something else I need to toggle to shut it off, please let me know)

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That'll happen around the same time they allow us to disable other's glamors, aka never. People buy shit knowing they can show it off.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We're Pokémon GO now

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I didn't expect it to be an AR app! Gonna have to try this out, might be fun.

IF IT REALLY EXISTED

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    I didn't expect it to be an AR app! Gonna have to try this out, might be fun.

IF IT REALLY EXISTED
    It's going to exist. Virtually every April Fool's joke that has some obvious work put into it will become reality lol. Lord of Verminion was an April Fools joke as well. The "Dating" system was one as well and they're already virtually testing it via "client turn ins" where you raise your affection with certain NPCs (gotta start small after all.)

I'd be up for the fighting game to become reality too.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well they do have a revamped mobile app coming eventually.

though my ffxiv timer app will probably still be far more useful.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Why do the play with my heart? Why show me old-school Tactics Ogre/Tactics and Ogre battle parodys? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! I want a new Matsuno Ogre Battle Game!

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Ogre Battle is a game that did not age well and like most games from that era weighs heavily on nostalgia. I'd rather see a new tactics game release.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    The "Dating" system was one as well and they're already virtually testing it via "client turn ins" where you raise your affection with certain NPCs (gotta start small after all.)
    This is all I want. A dating sim, where my character can actually date the fricking super-hot NPCs. give it to me reeeeeee

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast