1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 57 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 19 hours, 2 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 14 hours, 57 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

if you get into the habit of always moving your character/camera behind Omega every time he flips, you can just set up left/right callouts and it's easy life

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by solracht View Post
    if you get into the habit of always moving your character/camera behind Omega every time he flips, you can just set up left/right callouts and it's easy life
    What I did but said much better.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I tip my hat off to all MNKs in DF because, it can be frustrating(this extends to all positional jobs). While playing one up to level 49, I truly see the importance of tanks not moving/spinning mobs. I get these tanks that move for absolutely no fucking reason what so ever, screwing up my positionals.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I get furiously triggered watching others tank if I go dps or heal something, so much so that I have refused to let random pugs tank just for the sake of my blood pressure. It bothers me to no end seeking useless movements.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Hah I make it a point/game to keep the mob exactly where it is when I'm tanking and never facing another way. Sometimes I feel just proud when running out to dodge something and then running back before it can even turn a little.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I love tanking that one boss in the first stormblood dungeon that makes you run across the map depending on which way you are facing. Always fun haha

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I feel like I've finally, finally burnt out on this expansion. I did Pagos hardcore but I've got no drive to do savage or even farm Suz after a clear. I hope the next expansion changes up the type of content variety wise.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Eleven19 View Post
    I feel like I've finally, finally burnt out on this expansion. I did Pagos hardcore but I've got no drive to do savage or even farm Suz after a clear. I hope the next expansion changes up the type of content variety wise.
    It's going to be as different as Stormblood was from ARR and HW.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

they'll change it up.

we'll go from 2 dungeons on evens and 1 on odds to 1 on evens and 0 on odds! need to cut the dev time it takes to make dungeons out of the equation so they can make more unique(tm) content for players to get overwhelmed by!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

More Mog Station content

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I don't think I've ever seen such accurate sarcasm.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    they'll change it up.

we'll go from 2 dungeons on evens and 1 on odds to 1 on evens and 0 on odds! need to cut the dev time it takes to make dungeons out of the equation so they can make more unique(tm) content for players to get overwhelmed by!
    If they want to pull an XI:WotG and spread shit thinner, have MSQ content every six months instead of three, with something like Eureka being $10 Mogstation content per zone.

Anyways, back to recurring complaints: Ground targeted skills (Shadowflare, Earthly Star, Salted Earth) needing that half-second before you're able to click to place, because not every situation is clean and let's me just use the macro to place under target which skips that hassle. Displacement on RDM also ought to be hastened up like BLM got with Aetherial.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I would never pay $10 for a Eureka zone. TCP/ASA/TMM were gigantic scams and we didn't know any better. Shouldn't have to pay a DLC fee for new content when we're already paying a sub fee for new content.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Man I already look at Stormblood being pretty weak for a month by month value basis.

I'm paying like $80/mo for 8 Bosses, some MSQ, and 3 Dungeons. Plus lately 2 Eureka zones.

Except this time its gonna be 7 bosses because there's no Ultimate fight in 4.5. The next year is gonna suck for sure.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

$80/month, Jesus how many accounts/retainers do you have for a game you hate lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    $80/month, Jesus how many accounts/retainers do you have for a game you hate lol
    Oh no its $80 for the 6 months. lol oh god no I ain't paying that much for this game. Its bad enough I pay for the wife and I got a 6 year old who's interested as hell in it.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You save something like 9 bucks, so that's at least one good thing about it. I mean when it comes to the cost. I also use that type of sub. Since we're getting the same crap over and over again, may as well pinch pennies the best one can.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Even FFXI had more diverse endgame content. ZNM, Voidwatch, Legion, Nyzul Isle. Hell, Nyzul Isle was fun as fuck because the gear was so fucking strong that you felt exhilirated if you managed to clear. Salvage was also pretty fun (what wasn't fun was farming it for years for a mythic). Decoding the mechanics to pop certain NMs was fun and having to tactically decide which gear slots to unlock and who should unlock them first. Despite all the shit, FFXI really does have better endgame content instead of rehashing the same formula of raids and gear progression every expansion.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Every expansion brought in something different content wise, but that was enhanced by the horizontal nature of the game. For a vertical game like this, I guess they'd rather take the easy route and repeat stuff ad nauseam, instead of coming up with new stuff that will be outdated in less than a year.

Then again, when they actually try to come up with something new we get things like Diadem or Eureka, so...

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fucking Warriors if I give you GOAD YOU KEEP USING OVERPOWER NOT GO BACK TO 1-2-3 I WANT TO SEE THAT TP BAR EMPTY WHEN THE MOBS ARE FLOORED.