1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 5 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 54 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 11 hours, 5 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 22 hours, 54 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

This probably a PS4 only issue but after last night’s patch I’m stuck at the PSN copying files screen. It’s been downloading for about 15 minutes and only at 30%, woof

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So after 4 years not doing any Ex Primals (since Ravana), I decided I'd give PF a whirl and try Titania, parties on PF are a fucking mess, I don't care about DPS or w/e but they're so damn hit or miss that's extremely frustrating, you either do 3 kills swiftly and then 3 people leave and the replacements simply don't know the fight even though it's a farm party or parties straight out don't know what they're doing and you waste an hour. I'm sitting here at 9 damn tokens and I dread having to go back to PF for one more, it's so draining.

I'm never going to try farming these unless I get a static going.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

sucks. farmed all tokens for my weapon using PF, and got drops for my other jobs in the process.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Titania does make me wish Mr.Happy would make a tether-passing guide since people apparently need him to tell them how to handle basic mechanics.

God forbid you get that player who runs directly on top of you, or the guy who needs the tether off of them runs around while you're trying to intercept it. Or you get the greedy dps who doesn't understand what max-melee range is and accidentally grabs the tether and hits the whole group with it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This game's hit detection with any handoff debuff/tether makes me sweat fucking bullets every fucking time.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Usual PF headache with ex trials yesterday. Tried Titania, fight is easy as hell, took me 15 min to learn and dodge all mechanics etc. Fast forward 2 hours and no win because people can't do tethers, can't figure directions or if they do mechanics they must be shutting down all other brain functions like dpsing because we enrage. Oh well, maybe will get lucky today

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

won't pretend I don't make the occasional stupid mistake in a ex trial, but peoples' inability to grasp the vine/knockback mech is truly perplexing. You literally just stand in one spot and the fight does the rest

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

my random complaint: where the FUCK are my SHB sightseeing log paintings. That was literally in my top three reasons to be hyped for this expansion

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Give Alphinaud some time.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There's just something about PF. You'd think DF groups should be a lot worse, but I find that they are not. I was in a Titania normal group, to which I had already cleared it in DF and was helping a fellow server player, wipe 3 times.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    There's just something about PF. You'd think DF groups should be a lot worse, but I find that they are not. I was in a Titania normal group, to which I had already cleared it in DF and was helping a fellow server player, wipe 3 times.
    A dude in my FC spent 3 hours trying to get that done. He's had groups that couldn't even clear the adds.

I tried ex again but it was just more of the same stuff, finally had a DC after like an hour of trying and when I saw a 700 queue I said fuck it and went to watch Stranger Things. I'm thinking about just trying after people get their ilv a little higher

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There's not much higher to go until after Eden Savage launches. If you're on a DC with a coordinated hunt group you should be able to get Goetia stupid fast.

S ranks on my DC have been getting burned in like 3 minutes from being pulled.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Savage is like 3 weeks away, plenty of time.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Not being able to hide drk and mch annoying over glorified dot is annoying.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

WHY does Troubadour/Tactician/Shield Samba each need their own buff icon if they're all identical and overwrite each other!? Arghghghgh! I have, on multiple occasions, accidentally overwritten someone else's AOE shield because I'm still not used to all the various icons.

On a similar note... There's so many god damn buffs now that sometimes I don't know what's a +damage one and what isn't. I'm slowly learning them all, but I really wish there was a teeny-tiny shield or sword icon on buffs that are clearly defensive or offensive.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

been in que for crown of the immaculate for 20 min now, I just wanna finish the story come on maaaaaaan where the healers at?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

They are fully geared out and are playing other games until eden.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

blah blah blah melding blah blah blah broke like fucking twenty something grade 8 materia trying to do my wife's dwarven choker.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

What in the actual fuck was the logic behind making cutscenes in Main Story Roulette unskipable thus making that shit take 45 mins to an hour?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    What in the actual fuck was the logic behind making cutscenes in Main Story Roulette unskipable thus making that shit take 45 mins to an hour?
    Old players complaining about new players watching cutscenes while they want to rush and new players complaining about being rushed and/or kicked by old players for watching cutscenes.