1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 4 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 55 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 15 hours, 4 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 18 hours, 55 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Wtf. That's incredibly shitty and petty. At least SE will probably change it if that goes on long enough, as they are wont to do nowadays.

Post-patch really brings out the worst in people. Can't wait until everyone gets their gear and fucks off again.

I actually can't even believe there's hunt drama still. I've seen people screeching about servers running A trains at the same time and it's baffling. Y'all know these things repop after a couple hours right? Is it really worth getting that upset about? I guess it's super important to get those upgrade mats asap so you can do your whole one item of endgame content.
    Hunt Drama is always happening you just never hear about it because its exclusive circles of people with more time than sense.

He has been told to go fuck himself, eat a bag of dicks, etc...

This is his char btw. Obvious alt. He's been a thorn since crossworld.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...cter/25154784/

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

lol these people need a life so bad

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

k?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Don't worry man, in 2 months no one will fucking care, just like no one fucking cares right now if you look like 2b or not.
    K.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I actually read all of that and I feel dumber for having done so. Type of guy that likes to hear himself talk.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Are people not doing their role reportable? Fuck it I'm reporting it anyway lol

Probably won't do anything much but at least it'll be logged against them. Fucking off tank not tanking when the main tank went down and has the audacity act as if I'm the one in the wrong for calling him out and then also saying there are new players (main tank was sprout, off tank has eden gear), and asking me to leave (Susanoo Story Mode). Had he just provoked and tanked for 30s we didn't need to wipe unnecessarily.

It's fun spotting the people who just use the healer or tank role as quick invites, but have no interest in doing either. Less of a problem in 4-man stuff, but definitely happens enough in 8-man+.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If its been 5 minutes after the pull you can vote dismiss and file a GM report but that's about it.

Its been a long time since I've seen anything that shitty. Usually those kind of people stick to dailies, MSQ, and Alliance roulette.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ah yeh we wiped the first 2 mins and then the newb tank asked if we should go again and people said yes so he pulled, no chance to even kick. But the party had a few care bears in it who didn't see the off tank in the wrong and was saying that there a new players to the game in the group, which I couldn't give a shit about because that was still not the point. Had we wiped due to not knowing mechanics, I'd be less annoyed. But everyone saw me in the wrong because I was constructively criticising (I wasn't even raging or swearing, just calling out).

And yeah I also haven't encountered shitty things like this for a long while (and I also do duties daily and regularly) which was why I decided to vent here lol

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's annoying in Susano also since new tanks tend to not know wtf a tank buster is (still) at that point, and his hits like a god damn truck with no buffs up. One year SE will babysit them further by decorating tank buster castbars with a pulsing shield or some shit.

On that note, still waiting on a differentiator between what's Physical/Magical/Darkness damage w/o 3rd-party.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Not sure where to put this....

Has anyone installed on a new PC recently? I'm trying to reinstall on new PC and when I install the launcher it doesn't give me an option to log in with a SE account with FFXIV already attached. I only get "create a SE id" or "log in and put in a registration code to attach FFXIV to your existing SE account."

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If you have access to your old install you can just copy it over

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I moved from one PC to another. Where do I find the config files that move all my macros, key bindings, etc over?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

C:\Users\***NAME***\Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn

The name being whatever your login is on your computer. Can pretty much just copy over all of the FFXIV_CHR folders, if you had multiple characters.

edit: Oh, maybe just everything in that folder. It did have some other things in there.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You can just save it all to the server. On the character select screen go to the gear icon in the upper right corner and the one next to your character's name and upload your settings.

Also an option to save your settings from the launcher. Would just need to transfer that file to your new PC.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Um.. pretty sure this can only be in the complaint thread... Anyway that's how I raid

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Told a tank to tank something in labyrinth. Their response, without a hint of sarcasm, was to see him when I've done something impressive in this game.

Then he tried to shame me with my terrible gnb raid logs. I've never gotten to trigger someone to that point.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Oh if they brought up your logs just weaponize the ToS and report them at that point. Easiest 72hr ban you'll ever get someone slapped with.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Not had a whiner in duty for a while over something ridiculously petty on E12:

I asked him later what mechanic it screws up, turned out she should face a certain direction so her primal moves can be predicted.

Thing was I never ripped hate from my co-tank, he's on discord with me. So my co-tank maybe accidentally moving a little bit which made a person unable to improvise to the situation caused them to tunnel vision hard on the fact I had my stance on (with my co-tank way ahead in hate which I point out but was ignored )