1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 5 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 12 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 21 hours, 5 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
    Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The endwalker RDM set really isnt that bad

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Haven't got a chance to look at it up close yet. Debating on that or Dancer to level next week.

Though that's assuming I can even get on since I return to work tomorrow. Queue is still a living hell it seems and the data center appears to be dead

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Has very rdm-y vibes

Spoiler: show

BG Level

Yeah that doesn't look half bad. Better than the bull fighter stuff in Shadowbringers.

Yeah, job-specific stuff usually avoids the robe hell, but I've still wanted something more armor-y than cloth/leather in terms of options, especially without skirts or butt flaps.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

ive got one of the weathered hauberks from 1.0 somewhere... shame they never brought back cross job armor class

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Would be nice if crafter/gatherer leves would recognize upon turn-in that you got more on you to turn-in, and offer to consume another levequest token for it. That back'n'forth keyboard-minmax-menu-mashing between the NPC that offers and the one to delivery to gets rather tedious.

BG Level

Glamour Dresser needs an upgrade. 400 spaces isn't enough.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

not that it invalidates your complaint, but make sure you're utilizing your armoire as well. Saves a ton of space

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Still strikes me as odd that first set of artifact gear is storable in the armoire but not any of the later level job sets.

BG Level

Artifact armor can be? I could have sworn I tried and it wasn't. I'll have to double check when I get on.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

probably has to do with the process of making them dyable. AF1 was markedly different than later tiers

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just did a leveling roulette in Cutter's Cry where one of the DPS complained that we were skipping mobs because "exp" - me and another dps explained only bosses give exp now, but the tank started going off path and pulling everything, so the dps thanked him, we complained about wasting time so that dps started spamming slap emote on us, lol. And they have multiple 90 and 80 jobs so it's not like it was a newbie.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It's a really dumb change, and the only reason I can think of as to why they did it, was to further lessen strain on anything involving changing character data within an instance, like they did awhile back when they made durability wear only calculate when either you die, or when the dungeon is over..

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

i thought they changed it because people were spamming dungeons up to first boss for EXP and then starting again!
    But I guess thinking about it, just like the gear wear calculations which is done at dungeon exit, I won't be surprised if later on EXP is folded into there as well to help reduce server strain

BG Level

Didn't mobs give shit exp and it was the bosses that gave tons? Been awhile since I leveled before 6.0. Either way that DSP is a whiney bitch and idiot since the logs/progress bar should have been a clear indicator of mobs not giving XP

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah indeed, whiny bitches do sometimes pop up. But it's funny when they do.

Like this the other day in some inconsequential trial:

I used limit break at 1 bar, and was surprised to get another bar, so i used it again, and boss was dead. Guy has all jobs at 80 and some at 90. Like bruh, surely you've done enough content to know that we won't get 2 bars lol

BG Level

Speaking of bitches, am I late to the party because of my on again/off again pattern playing this game or do healers seem to be some of the most entitled PT members? Seems like every other Expert roulette I do I get a healer that keeps running ahead of everyone and nearly suiciding because they can't be patient and wait for the mob of groups to die and letting the tank pull ahead.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Tanks need to stop being little bitches and just go wall to wall, there is no reason they cannot. Taking 25 minutes to clear something that should take 12-14 is stupid and requires less effort.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm sorry, that healer describes me especially during the wait for Endwalker ! haha

So my logic/thought process was:

I'm overgeared
    I can probably keep myself alive through Holy and Cure spamming
    By then the tank should've caught up and start 1-2-3ing and we'd be moving along business as usual

I can't do it right now as I'm undergeared and feel a bit more squishier (and we're fresh into an expansion).