Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    JP2) Clarification on Arcane Glyptic Campaign benefits apply to all tiers of stones.
    Wut? I think I lack context to understand this.

Skirmish, orb orb+1 orb+2 etc

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devpost:

NA1) Destination Vana’diel Screenshot Campaign (NA/EU) has started. You too can get your very own Pretty Pink Subligar! ._.;;
    Why do I have this horrible feeling that we are going to see mainly Galka running around in very pink outfits?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devpost:

NA1) Just because it's a ninja'd fix small enough to slip under the radar..
    Quote Originally Posted by POL
    - Prices of the items sold by the NPCs "Akamafula" and "Amalasanda" in Lower Jeuno did not reflect player reputation.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devpost:

JP1/JP2) Both in reference to the same thing. Though it was a low priority, they are planning on adding more monsters to Monster Rearing in Mog Gardens at some point in the next fiscal year. Fujito himself even chimed in asking us to please wait a bit.

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    New devpost:

JP1/JP2) Both in reference to the same thing. Though it was a low priority, they are planning on adding more monsters to Monster Rearing in Mog Gardens at some point in the next fiscal year. Fujito himself even chimed in asking us to please wait a bit.
    Sweet! I'm almost done with all the original cheers. Looking forward to more.

Turned on Jumbotender... 4 years ago? Never changed it once. Unless there's Jumbotender+1 #dontcare

Would rather see an actual attempt at making trust even mildly less stupid than adding more trust-cheers that no one will ever use

But if they want to make refresh regen and haste to replace Cornelia... I'm game.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've been using Green Wyvern since I got it, and similarly haven't changed since.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devpost:

JP1) The link for the JP version of the Login Campaign was broken. Now, it is not. ._.

The important thing to note about this is that it was filed as a Bug Report, contained a total of one line of text and did not adhere to the proscribed format of Bug Reports, but was accepted as a Bug Report... This has actually pissed me off. Do we have any lawyers among the community interested in starting a class-action lawsuit against SE for racial discrimination?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devpost:

JP1) Weekly devpost summary. Big one that got missed since it wasn't listed in the dev tracker: They have reposted the job posting for FFXI/FFXIV Community Planner. :D If you can work in Tokyo, here's the link. English proficiency required.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Wow, got a bunch today. New devposts:

JP1) A player asked about DRG relic body +2/+3's Jump bonus. Answer is that currently it's only verified/intended to work with Jump and Spirit Jump, but they have decided to allow it to work with High Jump and Soul Jump. This adjustment will be included in the next version update. In a future update, they will be looking at other Jump enhancing equipment.

JP2) Someone asked about the removal of Steal+ from THF AF legs/hands +2/+3 and if there is a cap on Steal+ at all, and DRG Jump equipment notation. The answer for Steal+ is that there IS a cap which is determined by the level of the player and the NPC selling price of the targeted item. In the case of expensive items, you could equip all current Steal+ gear and not hit the cap.
    DRG Jump notation will be getting examined/adjusted in a future update (to differentiate between the various buff types.)

JP3) Dial Key #ANV's special loot pool has not been updated since being added and will not be updated ever. Other than the special loot pool it is identical to a SP Gobbie Key. There is no reason to hoard them for later.

JP4) Weekly devpost summary. Nothing new, except maybe a hint that they will be talking about future plans starting next week.

EDIT: Possible correction. For JP2, the response actually says "the level of the thief" not "the level of the player", which might mean that success rate is nerfed when /THF. That part is not directly stated.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Thf Feet got a huge +Steal boost; it's THF hands and legs that lost it; did they explain why those were removed from the +2/+3? Or just kind of ignore that part of the question?

All the +steal from head, body, hands, legs was consolidated onto the feet. I bitched about this once already. It's stupid that they did it that way. but it's not going to change.

It's time they unnerf fucking steal too damn it. yeah, steal USED to pay for relics entirely. I haven't used steal in almost 14 years, there NEEDS to be a middle ground, nothing in the game is worth stealing. Dienamis has the literal only thing of value to steal.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Marootsoobutsu View Post
    Thf Feet got a huge +Steal boost; it's THF hands and legs that lost it; did they explain why those were removed from the +2/+3? Or just kind of ignore that part of the question?
    You must've missed a refresh as I corrected that immediately. XD It was not asked about "why" Steal+ was removed from the pieces, so nothing to ignore there. I have a feeling that the question was being asked hoping that the removal indicated that they were just no longer needed to hit the cap with other gear available. BTW, currently the absolute total bonus attainable is Steal+35 (according to the equipment list on Steal's wiki page and as gimpy as you'd be otherwise)... which is apparently still not enough to cap success rate for high price-tag targets.

Steal +38 is available

keyring, pent, barts, relic legs+1, af head (nq), kotes, 2 rings, af+3 feet, barathrum

Noting that plunderer legs have steal removed as well.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Sirious View Post
    Steal +38 is available

keyring, pent, barts, relic legs+1, af head (nq), kotes, 2 rings, af+3 feet, barathrum

Noting that plunderer legs have steal removed as well.
    I think when I counted it up, I mentally excluded the latent ring since it's annoying as hell to keep active. lol

Still not enough to cap. >_<

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

All the +steal from head, body, hands, legs was consolidated onto the feet. I bitched about this once already. It's stupid that they did it that way. but it's not going to change.

It's time they unnerf fucking steal too damn it. yeah, steal USED to pay for relics entirely. I haven't used steal in almost 14 years, there NEEDS to be a middle ground, nothing in the game is worth stealing. Dienamis has the literal only thing of value to steal.
    Wait. Steal used to be GOOD?

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

They should have steal work to take stats or good temp items.

A long long long long long long long time ago steal had a near-automatic success rate. You could steal bynes kukus and ordelles. This is why THF was basically exclusively the only relic wielders. Aside from shell-built Aegis etc.

You could also make a TON of money doing steal-hide in bibiki bay for 5k+ every 5 minutes, pennies by sparks standards, but god tier for early 2000s. hence it had to be nerfed...

And now there is literally nothing in the game worth stealing, yet steal is still nerfed to near-impossible-to-steal-from-anything status.

Aura steal is a neat novel idea, but useless. Despoil without taking tp is also useless. There's no reason to have steal still be this broken. Steal-temp (from specific mobs) would be interesting.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

A long long long long long long long time ago steal had a near-automatic success rate.
    lol?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag