Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nope nope nope. I seem to remember seeing too before but can't find anything now. Maybe just showed the picture on accident?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Did they add the 5th and last category for Vanaversary? To get the last letter for Omega?
    Because... I'm not seeing anything in-game, yet they showed the Omega mount. Am I missing something or is the mount meant for next patch?
    Was more like a heads-up that everyone might want to get their KIs done ahead of time for the incoming "A" KI. Should be next month.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

In case anyone is wondering jp FP vid is up (though I suppose tsumire go has had it up since it aired live) still no transcripts but new jp dev note sounds like they talked about some new content coming out later in it but mostly just normal what's coming this update, upcoming seasonal events and news about the omega mount

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devposts:

JP1) There are currently no plans to reuse any of the events, or extend the time that the 15th Vanaversary event runs for. Stated emphasis on "current", and they may do something with the system at the end of the event in May/June.

JP2) A few things related to Divergence were answered in the FP. None of this is planned to be implemented next month, and will probably be tied to the release of the next area.
    * Materials for NEW WEAPONS will be added. Synthesis will require the "Aurum Tome" KI from completing an Escutcheon.
    * There will be different loot between NMs and trash mobs.
    * Reduction in the dark resistance for the zone bosses (has already been implemented in Feb update.)
    * The development team is aware of, and has been discussing, inventory constraints. It would be difficult to add "reinforcement item" storage NPCs, but a different method has come to light. (Assuming this includes stuff like empyrean seals.)

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Seems a tiny bit early for recipes requiring completed Escutcheons, but we knew they would be incoming eventually. Little surprised that they are adding more crafted weapons again.

Campaign
    BG Level

Will it be crafted weapons or a new line of RMEA weapons tied to Divergence?
    I know many people would love it but I don't see them offering a new reforge just for the current Relic weapons.

With that in mind we can probably foresee:
    Sandy => Feet
    Basty => Hands
    Windy => Head
    Jeuno => Legs
    Beauc => Body
    Xarc => New weapons stuff? And random drops from previous 5 zones.

Part of me was kinda hoping they would've skipped Beaucedine. That zone is a real mess to navigate and the thought of having to farm it isn't particularly inviting.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

If they're serious about tying weapons to the FINAL FORM shield...I'm quietly hoping its a "Reforge process" for relic weapons utilizing the synergy forges where the weapon owner trades his weapon to the forge, and the shield owner can then do the upgrade with rare/ex mats that drop from NMs in dyna...and most importantly, the actual process of upgrade would be "synergy skill with the Aurum Tome KI" and not certain weapons tied to certain shields. Would be a way to charge for the "upgrade service" without trashing our existing options.

But alas, this is very likely a pipedream and we'll get a crafted line similar in power to the Raetic weapons.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devposts:

JP1) They are sticking to their guns, and will be removing Cornelia from the game as scheduled in May. Sounds like they may be planning on re-using the spell id later on, possibly for future time-limited Trusts.

JP2) Summary for FP37 is up.
    * They are planning to adjust Ambuscade cape upgrading process, starting development after Divergence is done being implemented.
    * I've already posted everything else in the summary.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Will it be crafted weapons or a new line of RMEA weapons tied to Divergence?
    I know many people would love it but I don't see them offering a new reforge just for the current Relic weapons.

With that in mind we can probably foresee:
    Sandy => Feet
    Basty => Hands
    Windy => Head
    Jeuno => Legs
    Beauc => Body
    Xarc => New weapons stuff? And random drops from previous 5 zones.

Part of me was kinda hoping they would've skipped Beaucedine. That zone is a real mess to navigate and the thought of having to farm it isn't particularly inviting.
    AFAIK no one's datamined any zone names past Jeuno, so no way yet to know either way what's in store. It's just as likely that both legs/body will drop from Jeuno as there being Beau/Xarc zones as of right now. I doubt there are going to be 6x zones total as well since it fits neither the reforge structure or update schedule. 4 or 5 zones can both work out, but don't think this devteam will let content bleed over the May content-year line, especially with the importance they've given to this past year.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrindor View Post
    If they're serious about tying weapons to the FINAL FORM shield...I'm quietly hoping its a "Reforge process" for relic weapons utilizing the synergy forges where the weapon owner trades his weapon to the forge, and the shield owner can then do the upgrade with rare/ex mats that drop from NMs in dyna...and most importantly, the actual process of upgrade would be "synergy skill with the Aurum Tome KI" and not certain weapons tied to certain shields. Would be a way to charge for the "upgrade service" without trashing our existing options.

But alas, this is very likely a pipedream and we'll get a crafted line similar in power to the Raetic weapons.
    I'd expect normal crafted synthesis similar to Raetics, just without the mechanical baggage of being tied to Rune weapons. I think there are better odds that they will give all current subscribers a free year of subscription time than them tying the Aurum Tome KIs to synergy at this point. XD

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I doubt there are going to be 6x zones total as well since it fits neither the reforge structure or update schedule.
    It sorta fits the AF reforge and Omen.
    You had 6 "paths" there.
    But w/e, I for one would be glad to see no Beauc Divergence. The thought of navigating that area isn't particularly inviting.

I'd expect normal crafted synthesis similar to Raetics, just without the mechanical baggage of being tied to Rune weapons. I think there are better odds that they will give all current subscribers a free year of subscription time than them tying the Aurum Tome KIs to synergy at this point. XD[/QUOTE]

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I can see why people would theory craft that bcd and xarc would be in the path for divergence zones. i just hope that they stick to cities and after jeuno they go to tav

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New dev post:

JP1) Someone complained something about SMN (Avatar's Favor > BP recast issue) devs say that they reverified the numbers and it's 9sec maximum at this time including gifts, skill, and "Avatar's Favor +".

Campaign
    BG Level

Didn't we know that already?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Didn't we know that already?
    Looked into SMN a bit and can now say that what the poster was asking about was about the officially stated "10sec cap" on BP delay reduction from Avatar's Favor, that current player testing indicates that it may be skipping tiers and require a ridiculous 950 skill to break past 9sec, and if this is correct/intended behavior. Devs retested current values, confirmed the current 9sec cap, and said how to get there (skill/gifts/"Avatar's Favor +x" from gear)... Seems like a standard SE Non-Answer to me.

NOTE: Because of my stated and admitted dependence on Google Translate to read 99% of kanji for me, it's possible that the answer is saying that it's actually possible to go beyond 9sec already. Also, even the GTrans English translation is sorta vaguely worded. lol ><;;;;
    「9秒」の短縮ができるようになって

Old Merits
    BG Level

Nope, just 9 seconds. To be fair, he's only saying that you can push the reduction as far as 9 seconds by applying skill and gifts, but considering he referred to 10 seconds as the maximum in an earlier post, he's most certainly implying that it caps at 9 seconds.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

As it stands there's barely enough skill to reach the 9 second cap (you need a few pieces expensive HQ skill gear and highest skill gear in every other slot) so the 10 second tier will be way's off for now until we get more skill in the future

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by jacobs67 View Post
    As it stands there's barely enough skill to reach the 9 second cap (you need a few pieces expensive HQ skill gear and highest skill gear in every other slot) so the 10 second tier will be way's off for now until we get more skill in the future
    I think the amount of skill required is too much to expect it to happen any time soon, or even beyond that.
    I might be wrong but I think it's more likely it could happen during the Empyrean reforge when we'll probably get another +1 to Favor from the Empy+3 head.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    * Materials for NEW WEAPONS will be added.
    What the actual fuck. Seriously. Retroactively adding shit to dienamis? Can't wait for a set bonus to suddenly become a good idea too.

it's -time- for ilvl to jump if they're just going to keep adding more and more and more and more and more stronger shit and continuing to call it 119

Relic Shield
    BG Level

hmm i hadnt thought about using cop dynamises for the new divergence. But it would make sense since it does require beating diabolos in cop to do any of them doesnt it?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Quote Originally Posted by Sirious View Post
    What the actual fuck. Seriously. Retroactively adding shit to dienamis? Can't wait for a set bonus to suddenly become a good idea too.

it's -time- for ilvl to jump if they're just going to keep adding more and more and more and more and more stronger shit and continuing to call it 119
    If they were going to jump ilvl it should have been when Aeonics/269 weapons were added, not at this point in the game. Pretty sure we are going to be stuck with 119 everything but just with increasing stats. Unless they are going to add an other form of REMA weapons, which I highly doubt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag