Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    You dont need to draw the symbols into google translate. on the mobile app you can use the camera > lower left button lets you choose a screenshot from your phone to upload.
    .... I love you. <3 Wish you had told me about this {long time} ago tho. >< lol

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    The graphic above translates into the following:

> Adding new "Cards"
    >>Cards can be obtained via desynthesis
    >>Drops from Adoulin area monsters.

The way the layout is, it makes me think these cards can be obtained by BOTH desynthesis AND direct drops from adoulin area mobs.

Another theory:

They might be changing the HQ tier system. Now, it is NQ > level 1 sphere, HQ1: level 1 sphere, HQ2: level 2 sphere, HQ3: level 3 sphere.

What if it is changed to: NQ > level 1 sphere, HQ1: level 2 sphere, HQ2: level 3 sphere, HQ3: Card. (This would only work if they only add Light and Dark cards...)
    This wouldn't make much sense.. Why would we want a desynth to result in another item to desynth? >.>;; Also, they already said that "minimum amounts" were being increased, which would mean we should be getting at least 2x spheres per successful desynth.

The first line actually translates to something that means "desynthesis results in illusion spheres being produced", ("maboroshi tama" is the generic term they use to reference the craft spheres,) according to my much more useful phone app. XD So, I guess that answers that question. I was half-way done writing less elegant kanji than a kindergartener for that line when I noticed your comment about the app. >< lol

Basic idea now is: Cards drop from mobs in Adoulin areas. Cards can be desynthed into spheres. They just gave us a solo-farmable, unlimited supply of sphere mats from short repop targets. \o/ Did not catch what the requirements are to have them drop (owning a shield? equipping one? everyone sees them even if not working on a shield? Are "Gates" zones included? etc.,) and Matsui really does make it sound like there is a benefit to farm them in a party. It really could be "personal loot" that everyone gets when one drops... So now we can farm for our shields while CP'ing with others. Yay for multitasking! \o/

Speculation:
    Just realized something.. Aren't Adoulin regions already elementally aligned? Would make it much more convenient to target elements, assuming that cards are elemental and the devs thought of matching them to the regions.. I think only Light would be left out with a hard match, and they could be shoehorned into Ra'Kaznar along with Dark, possibly from different/specific enemies/families.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    This wouldn't make much sense.. Why would we want a desynth to result in another item to desynth? >.>;; Also, they already said that "minimum amounts" were being increased, which would mean we should be getting at least 2x spheres per successful desynth.
    If the top line is translated differently than what I wrote, then no it wouldnt make sense to desynth them twice. The changed desynth result theory was only if "cards obtained via desynthesis", and then exchanged for orbs. If they are direct mob drops and then need desynthed, that would be ideal.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

March Vendor NPC ・ Adjust price of certain items sold to the NPC
    anyone think this means a sparks item nerf?

Every time they say "adjust prices" first thing everyone says is omgsparks. its never sparks. it NEEDS to be sparks. But its never sparks.

This is... what the 9th time they've "adjusted npc prices"

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Maybe spheres. Since it appears that they are vastly increasing supply.

There is no point to nerfing sparks items unless they are nerfing across the board since everything is on the same ratio. I don't see that happening at this point tbh.

Sparks are destroying the game a thousand times harder than crour ever dreamed of, if crour "needed" to be nerfed, sparks absolutely need to be (I am literally amazed it hasn't happened yet)

Or at least realistically, change Gain-EXP

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Sirious View Post
    Sparks are destroying the game a thousand times harder than crour ever dreamed of, if crour "needed" to be nerfed, sparks absolutely need to be (I am literally amazed it hasn't happened yet)

Or at least realistically, change Gain-EXP
    They've added enough hard gil sinks in the last couple years that I sincerely doubt they are overly concerned with our baseline gil production capabilities. Newer costs are balanced around sparks/GainEXP/etc existing. Cruor days did not have things like 1.1mil vendor mats required for reforging sucking gil out of the system, or the enormous gil drain of building an Escutcheon. At this point, it would likely be more damaging to the current gamestate to nerf the sparks:gil ratio than to leave it alone.

Might also be one of the 6x items that are getting their drop rates bumped up, but I don't know if they are sellable or not (spheres either for that matter. Can those be NPC'd currently?)

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So was the "5th slot for Ambu capes" thing a mistranslation, or was that video not just for the March update like I assumed? The multi trade for Ambu augments seems to not have made it either.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    So was the "5th slot for Ambu capes" thing a mistranslation, or was that video not just for the March update like I assumed? The multi trade for Ambu augments seems to not have made it either.
    Going from Nyarlko's translations I think she said it would've been something for the April patch?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I believe they said TH does affect Card drop rates.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...692#post605692

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devposts:

JP1) As Funkworkz mentioned above, confirmation that Treasure Hunter does affect drop rate of Cards. Also confirms that card element is tied to mob species to allow for targeted farming.

JP2) In regards to the Login Campaign:
    By player request, Abyssea items were added this month.
    By player request, Voidwalker NM items will be considered for addition.
    By player request, certain fishing rings and charts will be considered for addition.
    By player request, the white rarab cap will be available next month.
    ... If you have any requests for Login, I'd say GTrans it and chuck it up on this thread since the devs are most definitely listening to it.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devposts:

JP1) Weekly devpost summary.

JP2) About Escutcheons. Sounds like they want to add some sort of indicator of current total spirit, but are unsure of where to put it. Requesting feedback.

JP3) Summary for FP38.
    * DD - Planning on adding loot drops from Notorious Monsters. For the previously mentioned weapons most likely.
    * Ambuscade V2 - Boss defense weakens while readying a TP move. See, I said they gave straight up how-to's...
    * Ambuscade V1 - Hint that you shouldn't kill certain Moogles.
    * Ambuscade ?? - They are considering adding some "fashionable equipment".
    * Next FP is scheduled for May.

Campaign
    BG Level

Wish they would add a stat-less "all jobs" ambuscade cape

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

where are the ffxi mobile remake news!!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    where are the ffxi mobile remake news!!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Unlikely to show up on POL. Being developed by Nexon, isn't it?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New Devposts:

JP1) Someone reminded the devs about a request to separate the icons for buff/debuff songs. Devs say it is planned to be implemented in May update.

JP2) By player request, Cumulus Mask will be included in the May Login campaign.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Unlikely to show up on POL. Being developed by Nexon, isn't it?
    I'm pretty sure FFXI mobile is dead. They announced it like 4 years ago, and theres been nothing since?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This was the last thing that I remember hearing about it. https://gamerescape.com/2017/08/10/f...vestor-report/

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku_Asura View Post
    This was the last thing that I remember hearing about it. https://gamerescape.com/2017/08/10/f...vestor-report/
    SE has oversight to nix anything they don't want to happen to a numbered FF game of course, but Nexon is the one handling actual development. The most we are going to see is likely just a release announcement once it's done and hopefully some sort of crossover-type promotion/event in the real FFXI.

I want to know if Nexon was given all of the actual source code to port over or if they are rebuilding the entire world from scratch. >_>;; I would not put it past SE to say "OK, we'll let you make it IF you can make it." and refuse to hand over server code for instance. lol If they are doing a full rebuild, that would definitely explain why it's been 3yrs since it was announced and still no sign of the actual game...

... I wonder how hard it would be to port the actual game over from Windows to Android.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag