Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Player jerseys are also available now:

https://www.intotheam.com/pages/over...al-merchandise

Also, you can get another 100 tokens (1 skin) by signing up for the OWL newsletter. Note that the tokens may take a couple days to be added to your account.

https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/pr...m-skins-tokens

Edit: Your account has to be in "Good Standing" as well to get the tokens.

https://i.imgur.com/q5i1TXB.png

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

RIP anyone wishing it wasn't huge. Pushing 400k on twitch alone atm (can also watch on playoverwatch and in game).

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Can also watch on MLG.

Re: Shock vs Valiant:
    Spoiler: show
    SF looks VERY underwhelming after their performance today. Swept 4-0 and they never really looked like a threat in any of the rounds.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

IDK why spoiler but I'll do it incase anyone cares, I'm not familiar with the SPORTSBALL etiquette and imagine it follows here.

Yes, they got shit on, very disappointing. I'm only interested in SFS because of IDDQD and he won't be playing today, so its not too hard on me, but man... they had a few good fights, and they made a few good plays, but it did feel like they just got outplayed, the enemy team just had more experience and what felt like better, more engaging tanks.

I'll keep an eye on Fuel cause i enjoy Seagull too... but damn i'm a little disappointed in SFS

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Do you guys want an OWL thread to separate from the regular thread? I'm not sure the activity warrants it, but it'll keep things organized.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

What I'm learning here is that if your city name starts with S you're getting shit on

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I did not pick a shit team.

Hurray!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

To be fair, they kind of

went practically uncontested cause Shanghai was tilted af

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I spoilered it in case there was anyone wasn't watching live and wanted to watch it later spoiler-free.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    IDK why spoiler but I'll do it incase anyone cares, I'm not familiar with the SPORTSBALL etiquette and imagine it follows here.

Yes, they got shit on, very disappointing. I'm only interested in SFS because of IDDQD and he won't be playing today, so its not too hard on me, but man... they had a few good fights, and they made a few good plays, but it did feel like they just got outplayed, the enemy team just had more experience and what felt like better, more engaging tanks.

I'll keep an eye on Fuel cause i enjoy Seagull too... but damn i'm a little disappointed in SFS
    I'm only interested in them as well because of IDDQD, Danteh, & Sinatraa, who can't even play for a few more months. Hopefully their future matches will be better. I really don't want to see them down in Shanghai tier.

My primary team to support will be Seoul, with Dallas behind them since I was a fan of EnVyUs before. I really enjoy seeing the comps Seoul uses and watching Ryujehong and Fleta is very enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Do you guys want an OWL thread to separate from the regular thread? I'm not sure the activity warrants it, but it'll keep things organized.
    I don't think it would really be needed since there isn't much talk in here outside of updates and misc complaining. Might be worth it if enough are opposed to OWL spoilers though?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Incredible series between Seoul Dynasty and Dallas Fuel.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

More like xQthrow

Is that what reddit is saying? I dunno anyone who watched that match who could think that.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

He got picked off on Winston quite a bit, and that Widow pick shouldn't have been anywhere near Dallas' team during that last payload defense on Numbani, but it was a good series (aside from getting rolled on Illios).

I'm still rooting for Dallas throughout the season, because they aren't perfect like the full-Korean teams will be, but are still entertaining to watch.

That's not really his fault, he got focused hard because he's good and letting Winston do what he wants is how you get rolled. Miro was better in that series but SD also had better support. Can't really blame 1 player for much, especially in a game like that.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Lol? Aside from getting shit on literally the entire time he also singlehandedly C9'd Anubis and Numbani. Anubis it probably didn't matter, Numbani definitely did.

Are you an xQfanboy or something?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

xqc and taimou are dallas resident tilter, i'd sub in cocco and seagull for those 2 on important games imo. Important as in vs koreans, vs non koreans Dallas can do anything and would still win.

That's also part of the issue, it's a big team and even Seagull can play offtanks so it's not like it was just on xqc not to get outplayed. The whole team did.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Really good first map for the Valiant vs Fuel game.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Dab karma.

Since this is separate from the main thread, should we use spoilers for matches in progress or not?