Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Go take a peek at what happened to that Cowsep guy for complaining about racism to Riot Korea. Dude got banned for asking them to help stop racism.

I'm not kidding.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Just looked that up, that's crazy.

For anyone interested: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...seps_accounts/

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Why are they doing a food segment based on the players?

This is so bad >.>

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Whoa, did not see Boston beating NY today @.@

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

just happen to click on this on twitch. saw gamsu plays this now, wow how many other players went to overwatch from league? I know about the casters montecristo and crumbz

game is still a bit hard to spectate imo but they've gotten better for sure

gamsu is the only pro i know about that made the switch. forg1ven switched to OW for a while but never went pro and he's back on a league team now. dont think any native NA players play it with any regularity.

hard edit but yeah crumbz used to be pretty ehhh with his rambling, more action probably suits him well. he's a pretty intelligent dude

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

crumbz was casting yesterday seemed pretty good, better than i remember from league anyways

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

OWL crowds hate crumbz lol

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Head coach Kyle “KyKy” Souder and player Dong-jun “Rascal” Kim released
    https://fuel.overwatchleague.com/en-...roster-changes

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

So Boston ends the stage undefeated and Shanghai goes another stage without a win..

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Blizzard said in February that the Overwatch League would likely expand for its second season, although details beyond that basic intent to grow weren't available at the time. In a recent interview with German site Handelsblatt, Activision Blizzard Esports Leagues CEO Pete Vlastelica elaborated on the plan, saying that Blizzard wants to add six more teams to the league: Two from the Americas, two from Asia-Pacific, and two from Europe and the Middle East.
    https://www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-wan...-league-teams/

Also:
    while Blizzard had been expected to incorporate proper home-and-away games in the league's second season, that's not going to happen: Vlastelica said second season games will be held in Los Angeles, the same as the first, and that it's aiming to bring games to home markets beginning in the third season.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Stage 4 ends this weekend, and Shanghai has one more chance to try to get out of Season 1 with a win. Not looking good, folks..

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Nearly a month between the end of the last stage and the start of the playoffs is way too long -- checked by chance today and say they start on Wednesday.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I think it's in part due to the grueling schedule they had to deal with during the season, they were all burnt out by the end. Something's gotta change with the scheduling next season (and there are reportedly going to be even more teams next time).

Also, Overwatch World Cup. Most of the pros are playing on WC teams and all of the planning and organization for that happened during the break.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Overwatch League is coming to the ESPN, Disney and ABC family of networks, ESPN, Disney and Blizzard Entertainment announced on Wednesday.

The multi-year broadcast deal includes the Overwatch League playoffs -- which begin Wednesday night -- the Season 1 grand finals from the Barclays Center in New York next month and Overwatch League Season 2 next year. In all, professional Overwatch will be broadcast in some fashion on the flagship ESPN network, ESPN2, Disney XD, ABC and streaming services for the term of the agreement.
    http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/...spn-disney-abc

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

These finals are not turning out at all how I predicted/wanted :D

It's insane how every prediction has been going completely the opposite direction.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

LW Blue doing LW Blue things.

Hope they fix it. No rooting interest except Pine, but I'm going to the finals and I think the building would be crazy if NY was in it (it's at Barclay's).

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

That one Valiant fan seems too intense for an eSport game..

..annnnnd she's wrong -- it is over~

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    LW Blue doing LW Blue things.

Hope they fix it. No rooting interest except Pine, but I'm going to the finals and I think the building would be crazy if NY was in it (it's at Barclay's).
    I honestly believe that Valiant, Gladiators and NY are the 3 teams with the most fans (at least, in North America, where it will be the easiest to travel to NY for the finals) and if none of them actually end up in the finals it's going to be really anticlimactic. Crossing my fingers for NY tomorrow...they are my favorite team due to the players' personalities and I love them so much but goddamn what are their coaches doing =/ Gonna be real pissed off if WizardHeyong bullshitted everyone and I fell for it.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

RIP NY