+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

I mean if you want to have to same conversations every week sure, but I don't know why anyone is surprised.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    It's only the first 2 weeks dude. Some of these teams are overhyped (Dallas lol) and some of them are possibly mismanaged (Shanghai) and some of them just need more practice together to be more cohesive and communicate better. And all of the western-based teams need to get over being psyched out by Korean teams.
    It's really interesting watching it all unfold. I'm looking forward to the future improvements both among the teams and from Blizzard's production side.
    The ol' give it time approach eh?

I mean I'll probably continue watching but I hope its sooner rather than later that we start seeing less sweeping one sided curb stomps. I'm not giving the OWL a Destiny approach, dangit.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Fuel, SHD, and Shock are bad. They will continue to lose handily if they're not playing eachother, deal with it.

Next matchup should be good, and any combination of those two + Fusion/Dynasty should be entertaining. Outlaws can hang, idk about Glad.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    deal with it.
    Nah mate

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Then at least take solace in the fact that the Fuels weak link is so ridiculously hateable that he will continue to get awkwardly roasted after every match until he tilts out of the league: https://clips.twitch.tv/CloudyGracefulAyeayeSoBayed

Should be a lulzy ride

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I just want SFS to step up their game, I need me a miracle, like Cubs winning the World series.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I have a feeling that Stage 1 is going to be a boot camp phase. Not sure how much these guys were practicing before Christmas, but now the pressure is on now that the lights are shining in the faces. Let's not also forget that there's a significant lifestyle change going from a home with parents to a team house/compound (Dynasty and Spitfire probably don't have this problem). It's going to take a bit for the shot-calling skills and strategy to develop.

On that note about shot-calling, how long til teams start designating a captain like in hockey or basketball?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I just want SFS to step up their game, I need me a miracle, like Cubs winning the World series.
    I don't recall when Sinatraa is eligible to start playing but that's your hope for a turnaround.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    On that note about shot-calling, how long til teams start designating a captain like in hockey or basketball?
    Some teams already have shot-callers who have taken it upon themselves (esp Jake for Houston supposedly) but yeah some of them are suffering from leadership issues.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    They did it!

Also, seems Shanghai isn't the only one putting in 15 hour days.

https://twitter.com/flameIRL/status/954050050769866757
    I don't know if I should pity them for having to put that many hours into a game a day or envy them for that kind of tolerance.

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Great series between Fusion and Gladiators. Gladiators with that clutch comeback for the win.

I don't recall when Sinatraa is eligible to start playing but that's your hope for a turnaround.
    There's also hope if IDDQD ever plays.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

My heart was pounding for this one lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Outlaws can hang, idk about Glad.
    They can hang. Nice reverse sweep

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

https://twitter.com/DallasFuel/statu...69444306325504

The team will be taking disciplinary action related to recent comments made by Felix “@xQc” Lengyel. xQc will not be active for tonight’s match. Additional details forthcoming.
    xQc's "apology:"

https://twitter.com/xQc/status/954268721073156097

I didn't say what I said on stream with malicious intent, I legit did not compute the whole thing before. I speak too fast, everything happens too fast. Everything is so fking trash lately. Hope I can turn this into something good, sorry @Muma :/
    The comment that started it all, according to what I found on Reddit:

Muma, should go suck a dick. He would probably like it
    xQc just continuing to be a piece of shit it seems.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Blizzard: “we don’t care about filthy casuls, only OWL!”

#esports

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

https://clips.twitch.tv/RespectfulSp...eOptimizePrime

The orgs really need to be a bit more professional in how they talk to their players. xQc thinks he's benched tonight for strategic reasons. Find out from twitch chat that he is being benched for disciplinary actions.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    https://twitter.com/DallasFuel/statu...69444306325504

xQc's "apology:"

https://twitter.com/xQc/status/954268721073156097

The comment that started it all, according to what I found on Reddit:

xQc just continuing to be a piece of shit it seems.
    Muma accepted the apology it seems, doesn't seem to be a reason to continue being second hand offended for someone who doesn't care.

wish I knew more about xQc to get a handle on if he's really just a dick or a typical edgy young guy. People seem to hate him but I don't even know who he is lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Then at least take solace in the fact that the Fuels weak link is so ridiculously hateable that he will continue to get awkwardly roasted after every match until he tilts out of the league: https://clips.twitch.tv/CloudyGracefulAyeayeSoBayed

Should be a lulzy ride
    Faster than expected lol

https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/ne...nded-and-fined

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Muma accepted the apology it seems, doesn't seem to be a reason to continue being second hand offended for someone who doesn't care.

wish I knew more about xQc to get a handle on if he's really just a dick or a typical edgy young guy. People seem to hate him but I don't even know who he is lol
    Most know that this type of shit gets said in the heat of the moment and don't get offended by it, it's more that xQc is representing Dallas and the OWL when he says this shit. When you have people investing millions into this, you can't go around saying shit like that.

I'm don't know if this is actually him or just an act for his fans. I tried watching his stream before, but I couldn't handle all the yelling he does. Meanwhile, the majority of the time I see his name mentioned, it's not for anything good.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

LOL $2k fine? Damn esports is fucking real. Some of these kids prolly don't even have that much, unless it gets sapped away from their salary.

Yay florida got their first W, even tho it was against the worst team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast