+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

This saves me the $40 I was considering spending on that retail collection of Heavy Rain/Beyond/Detroit since I now have them all via PS+ on PS4. This sorta redeems I guess. At the rate I've been working on my backlog though, I may end up just playing it on a PS5 at this rate.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.spike-chunsoft.com/uncat...elease-update/

The OP of the localized version of Crystar has been censored because it shows a character's naked buttocks for .05 seconds. The Steam version will remain unedited.

The offending footage is at about 1:08

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

PS+ August
    WipEout Omega Collection

Combining WipEout 2048, WipEout HD and the HD Fury expansion into one turbo-charged package, Wipeout Omega Collection brings the breakneck speed and combat thrills of the anti-gravity racing franchise to PS4.

Race against the clock and other competitors to take home a podium win, unlocking dozens of ships as you progress through 26 tracks. Competition gets fiercer online, with eight players duking it out in high-speed circuits. Alternatively, you can go one-on-one with a friend on the couch.

Those looking for the ultimate thrill can also experience the entire game, including all modes and tracks, in PlayStation VR.

Sniper Elite 4

Slip behind enemy lines and work to drive out Axis forces from the Italian peninsula. Scout huge, varied environments as a covert operative and take out enemies before setting up the perfect hit on high-value targets.

Use a mixture of traps and explosives, hazardous environments, melee takedowns and, of course, your trusty rifle to sow chaos in enemy strongholds. For even greater strategy, team up with a friend online to take down targets in the co-operative campaign mode or enjoy dedicated co-op missions for two to four players and competitive multiplayer modes for up to 12 players.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Sony Interactive Acquires Insomniac Games
    Sony Interactive Entertainment (“SIE”) announced today that SIE has entered into definitive agreements to acquire Insomniac Games, Inc. (“Insomniac Games”), a leading game developer and long-time partner of SIE, in its entirety. Insomniac Games is the developer of PlayStation 4’s (PS4) top-selling Marvel’s Spider-Man and the hugely popular PlayStation Ratchet & Clank franchise. Upon completion of the acquisition, Insomniac Games will join the global development operation of Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide Studios (“SIE WWS”). Insomniac Games is the 14th studio to join the SIE WWS family. This addition furthers SIE’s continued commitment to creative excellence and innovation in game development exclusively for the PlayStation platforms.

Based in Burbank, California, and Durham, North Carolina, Insomniac Games is the award-winning studio behind many of PlayStation’s most highly-successful franchises, including Spyro the Dragon, Ratchet & Clank, and Resistance. Most recently, Insomniac Games, in partnership with SIE and Marvel Games, launched Marvel’s Spider-Man, one of 2018’s most highly-acclaimed PS4 games. Marvel’s Spider-Man has sold more than 13.2 million copies worldwide as of July 28, 2019.

In addition to the studio’s signature storytelling infused with humor and highly interactive worlds, Insomniac Games has been recognized for its collaborative workplace culture, having earned 20 awards since 2005.

Building on a working relationship between Insomniac Games and SIE spanning more than 20 years, this acquisition enhances the creative force within SIE WWS and formally adds a studio to the PlayStation family that continues to raise the bar on open world, story-driven games. The day-to-day operations of Insomniac Games post-closing of the acquisition are expected to be run by the current management team in conjunction with SIE WWS San Mateo Studio. Completion of the acquisition is subject to regulatory approvals and certain other closing conditions. Financial terms of this transaction including the acquisition cost are not disclosed due to contractual commitments.

“Insomniac Games is one of the most highly-acclaimed development studios in the industry and their legacy of best-in class storytelling and gameplay is unparalleled,” said Shawn Layden, Chairman, SIE WWS. “We have enjoyed a strong collaborative partnership with the studio for many years, and are thrilled to officially welcome them to the Worldwide Studios family. The addition of Insomniac Games to SIE WWS reiterates our commitment to developing world class gaming experiences that can only be found on the PlayStation platform.”

“Joining the WWS family gives Insomniac even greater opportunities to achieve our studio vision of making positive and lasting impressions on people’s lives,” said Ted Price, Insomniac Games founder and CEO. “We’ve enjoyed a special relationship with PlayStation practically since our inception. Our partnership amplifies our potential, and Spider-Man was a testament to this. We’re excited to take the next step in our growth alongside our longtime WWS partners. Most of all, we look forward to delivering fresh, new experiences for our fans.”

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

What do guys use to charge your DS4s outside of connecting them to the PS4?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

A usb 3.0 charger. I've never had luck with anything outside that, even my 2.0 charges dont get it done.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Might be my cables though idk

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    I have a dual controller charger that just plugs into a regular outlet, and I rotate. Sadly one of the two chargers have died, so I need to look into another as I have 3 dual shocks.

I use a charging dock that holds 2 controllers

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    I use a charging dock that holds 2 controllers
    This. I have 3 controllers I rotate through

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Free PS Plus games for September are Batman: Arkham Knight and Darksiders 3.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    I just use a 2.0 cable plugged into one of those 2 prong connectors that used to come with cell phones. Never have any issues. Does it charge as fast? I don't know. But it does it's job well enough for me.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I use a usb cable that's almost long enough to reach my kitchen. I haven't unplugged the controller from the PS4 for months.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Free PS Plus games for September are Batman: Arkham Knight and Darksiders 3.
    Just bought the Batman collection and DSIII... I knew I should have waited.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    State of Play Livestream Announced for September 24th - 4 PM ET
    https://twitter.com/PlayStation/stat...99919132807169

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    State of Play Livestream Announced for September 24th - 4 PM ET
    https://twitter.com/PlayStation/stat...99919132807169

https://www.twitch.tv/playstation

New Batman title also rumored to be announced.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

October free PS+ games will be The Last Of Us Remastered and MLB The Show 2019.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast