+ Reply to Thread
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler

Unlike many schools, attending Hyakkaou Private Academy prepares students for their time in the real world. Since many of the students are the children of the richest people in the world, the academy has its quirks that separate it from all the others. By day, it is a normal school, educating its pupils in history, languages, and the like. But at night, it turns into a gambling den, educating them in the art of dealing with money and manipulating people. Money is power; those who come out on top in the games stand at the top of the school.

Yumeko Jabami, a seemingly naive and beautiful transfer student, is ready to try her hand at Hyakkaou's special curriculum. Unlike the rest, she doesn't play to win, but for the thrill of the gamble, and her borderline insane way of gambling might just bring too many new cards to the table.

One episode into this anime and I find it freaking amazing.

It's just all over the place and a nice spin on various gambling games played around the world.

Also made by Square Enix.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

I thought this was hentai considering the gifs I saw of that show.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

You're close AF really. Manga is top tier. Did this hit US Netflix with Jap audio and Murica subs?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Audio: English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish
    Subs: English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Was surprised why Kakegurui got a topic now suddenly, forgot they're adding it to Netflix.

I enjoyed it when it first aired and I really love the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Was surprised why Kakegurui got a topic now suddenly, forgot they're adding it to Netflix.

I enjoyed it when it first aired and I really love the OP
    Same here, this shit came out months ago but netflix behind the game when it comes to anime.

Yeah it's a fun show to watch for sure, no real tension but lots of crazy and spectacle. If you want to watch a real gambling anime you gotta watch Kaiji. Nothing beats ZUWA ZUWA.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Woah this shit was like 3 seasons ago. Still haven't seen it though....not sure if I want to.
    Is Kaiji or Akagi better?

Kaiji by far, Akagi is decent if you're itching for something to watch after Kaiji.