FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

BG Forums Donation Drive 2018!

Presenting! BG RaffleCopter IX: Raffleball Z

On the last episode of RaffleBall Z!

So how about that Star Wars? Pretty bad huh, end of the world stuff. Im just kidding, we have more important things to think about.

2017 was a year of strange things. Im going to keep this devoid of politics as much as possible if I can, but I can get snarky at times. Speaking of which, the politics forum, wow, you guys. Big thanks to the mod team that straps on the hazmat suits for that, you are the real heroes of the forums.
    With other ways to communicate taking off, the forums have seen its ups and downs, so I wont lie and say we are the biggest of the werld. We still produce a lot of solid traffic and you guys still mash fervently on your megakeyboards to tell everyone the whats what.
    You love your movies and comic books and TV shows, and I love you for that, you love... your politics and your FFXI. You are always super helpful in the tech side of things though and passing deals onto other BG members in the BST forum. We do appreciate that.

You love to complain about Final Fantasy XIV, and you can be a little divisive, but everyone loves reading complaints, what can I say. At the time of writing this there should be a new patch for Stormblood too. Thatll be neat. Trains yo!

Server has been chugging along, a few tweaks here and there, we had a bit of a hard drive snafu earlier but fixed that with minimal issues. Random maintenance and bandwith pokes and all that. You loveeeeee the Wiki and we love you for that, the fortress of knowledge for a legendary game, one that brought most of us together, still moving along, undeterred by things like fancy graphics.

Were going to set a 3k goal this year but we understand it can be a little rough so dont feel bad if you cant donate or cant do as much. We love you guys and want you to take care of yourselves first. Were just a cool distraction that raises your heart a little and occasionally helps you get swole.

As always, if you have something youd like to donate, send me a PM. I have some stuff set aside for a MegaPrize of sorts. It wont be a super huge one, but we got some cool stuff in "classic" format coming your way if you win. I think youll be pleased.

Thank you again for being so amazing.

BG RaffleCopter IX: Raffleball Z

I will, once they come in, post the information about the awesome donation prizes that people send in for you to have on the raffle. Please contact me if you have any donations, you can message me on Discord at Sonomaa#9056 or send me an email at Sonomaa @ gmail.com with any questions, or PM me on the forums! We will grant custom titles for all donations over five dollars.

Money is tight as always, so we understand if you cant donate, in fact, if you cant afford it, save your money. Food and rent is more important than fighting with people on the internet.

FAQ:
    Q: Is there a min amount to donate to get in the raffle?
    A: You must donate at least 5 dollars to get in the raffle.

Q: What other cool shit can I get for donating?
    A: At least five dollars gets you a custom title of your choice

20 dollars gets you an Early Unban (If you get pinched for being dumb, we will lessen or remove your ban, some restrictions apply)

40 dollars gets you an upgraded custom title, complete with your choice of mini second avatar or colored flavor text (sometimes moving, but moving is different now and doesnt always work), and one for a friend too!

75 dollars lets you pick a spam forum name plus super custom title

50 dollars lets you ban a non-staff member from the forums for 7 days.

150 bucks lets you ban a non-staff member from the forum for a THREE FREAKING MONTHS. You must pick your bonus when you make your donation by sending me a PM once you've made it. I'm sorry but I can't go through a few months worth of notes because you forgot you made a donation.

250 dollars gets you BG GOLD where your NAME is gold and you can change your title as much as you want for a year, as well as change a few mother peoples standard non-custom titles (within reason) to custom ones of your choosing. (please dont abuse this, changing 50 peoples titles at once sucks, link to their profile for me)

500 is BG DUBLE GOLDE, its Golde for you and a friend. Also Zetanio will like you a lot and 6souls will say he knows you even if he doesnt.

1000 want to have a forum right in the middle of everything that you named (reasonably named, nothing stupid) Must be donated all at once.

Artists if you want to donate custom art for people, let me know!

Q: Why does Ragns hate spiders so much?
    A: Twitter.

Q: Whats the chance your going to head to vegas for blackjack and hookers.
    A: 100% Fanfest is this year.

Q: What happened to Vandole?
    A: He started lifting, forgot to stop.

Q: Whats with all the different mod colors now?
    A: BG Staff is still blue, BG Content is green, BG Tech is orange. BG Zetanio is dank.

At the start of this Rafflecopter we have cycled out all previous BG GOLD members, except the forever Golden.

*Terms and restrictions apply. Not valid in Hawaii, Alaska, or Quebec, because for whatever reason no fucking contest/giveaway/prize thing ever is valid in Quebec. I mean what the fuck. I fucking love poutine. Bastards have to be French Canadian in the first place, but they're like perma-banned from getting a fucking send-away prize from a box of Cap'n Crunch. Or should I say, MON CAPITAINE CRUNCHAY. Let's have a moment of silence. If you pony up the entire amount (and we're talking the full 5k here, in small, unmarked bills), you will be eligible for a SPECIAL PRIZE. Proof of aforementioned ponying up must be supplied in the form of a picture of said ponier rolling around in money ala Indecent Proposal. Upon confirmation of receipt and analysis of proof the ponier will be entitled to a digital photograph of a regular mod of bg. Choice of who said user will be will be the decision of the governing body of BG, LLC., and is non-negotiable and will most likely be Zetanio doing a stupid face, at which point you'll have spent 5k on a photograph of the coolest motherfucker ever. But just in the interest of facilitating ponyage, yes, Virginia, on a scale of 1 to UNLIKELY there could be a chance of settling the age-old question. Please consult BG medical to find out if you should go see a doctor (you should). Allow 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. Tiny tiny text is fucking awesome. We miss Isladar and hope she is doing awesome wherever she is (fighting aliens we think).

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Paid in :D come on nerds.

Wesley Crusher 4 Lyfe!
    Skywalker's Severed Hand

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Psychodwarf Ironflute
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just take my money. No title changes needed.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Not gonna be Golde this year. Saving up for some shit.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Another year, another USD$40 from my broke ass.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I never took advantage of Golde or changed my title. I should get on that soon.

Oh wait I already lost it. haha

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

2018 paid for by the guys in the Bitcoin thread

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Hiryo View Post
    2018 paid for by the guys in the Bitcoin thread
    They're all broke. Sick reference.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Done what tiny bit i can right now. might try to eek in more next payday. No changes needed. Thanks for the years of enjoyment here.

Buying my yearly ban credit. Will cough up more cash later depending on how my finances shake out this month.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

This weekend i'll put in my $20, nothing special needed, but then again, can't go wrong with a ban credit.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Arguing on the internet is more important than food or family or anything. How else will anyone know how cool and right I am?!

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Can only donate so much this year, need another moose tattoo. First one is getting lonely.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

a slow start but its been a year so far, updating the totals

First prize this year!

Custom modded SNES Classics! We will have at least 2, if I can find more, we will have more!

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

fixed the buttons, sorry about that

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Not gonna be Golde this year. Saving up for some shit.
    If you don't at least have a jar of subway change labeled "ban Spicy" then I am not sure we can still be friends.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    If you don't at least have a jar of subway change labeled "ban Spicy" then I am not sure we can still be friends.
    You aren't worth the time.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    You aren't worth the time.
    Time is just a concept. Just as I conceptualize the idea of us sampling exotic cheeses and schnapps together. Perhaps even a fancy gummy bear. It just takes that first step.

What are you saving up for anyway if it isn't the things that you and I have always dreamed of?

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

$20 for dat NHL thread.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

I usually just give my $5 lurk fee but since I missed last year's raffle because of being in the middle of goddamn nowhere Russia for work; I guess I'll make up for it with $20 this year. Thanks for all the fun on this site and hopefully I'm not too annoying with my questions in the SE games forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast