1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 45 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 14 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 1 hours, 45 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 8 hours, 14 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Same. This time may have been different since now people know it is a limited thing but the first time around only a few standout examples had scripts

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I'd say anyone above 1.1mil botted as that was the upper limit a few people I know pretty well were able to accomplish. Having 8+ personal gathers feeding them green items and dumping their gil onto market board, crafting roughly 18-20hrs per day.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I didn't notice anything on reddit the last 2~, but I guess it all got purged because talking about cheating is a big no no there right? I was hoping to read some of the unique salt there lol

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Be ready for more salt about BLU destroying Heavensward FATEs now as people are trying to get SHB relic upgrade items.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Wait, shadowbringer relics needs us to go do HW fates?

Also, I tried already when farming for the yokai stuff, but a lot of heavensward fates are largely immune to any BLU cheese moves, missile and stuff didn't work on anything when I was farming; I reverted to any other job and it seemed much better. I could be entirely wrong though, I only tested outside ishgard and noticed nothing worked, and deduced that it's like that for all areas.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Either that or Bozja, but initial results seems to suggest fates will be a lot faster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

BLU will also be getting level cap increased to 70 in 5.4 so their fun bag of tricks will be more effective.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, apparently gold from FATES means 100% drops, whereas in Bozja it's very random. Surprised that's the way they went .

In my experience running FATEs in Hinterlands on BLU, fodder mobs are still vulnerable to Missile. However, you still have a couple boss FATEs scattered in the bunch (tiger, red chocobo, wyvern, avex, cultist, and probably volcano one, not to mention the superboss I've never seen anyone do) so it's not like everything will just be deleted instantly. That said, can probably expect to traffic to be high the first couple weeks, so people really should just party up instead of being a bunch of soloing trolls.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

NEST has dropped Goldentot after Tate’s ex gf made a post detailing his infidelity and physical and emotional abuse in their relationship, sounds like a pretty sad story all around.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    NEST has dropped Goldentot after Tate’s ex gf made a post detailing his infidelity and physical and emotional abuse in their relationship, sounds like a pretty sad story all around.
    I had no idea what was all this drama on Twitter but anyway rest in pepperoni

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

certified oof moment

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

you left the part where someone came forward as having a relationship with him when they were 12 and he was 17

yikes

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I never would have thought someone who’s humor is solely based on cum/boogers/fart jokes could be so emotionally stunted /pikachu face