Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    <bt> can be a bit finicky, especially in multi-target situations. Usually just fails completely and nothing happens if there are 2+ valid targets. For single target though, it works great. On your main, if you want the macro to tell your dbox to do that, this is what it should look like:
    Code:
    /con send Blurredlines /ma "Geo-Frailty" <bt>
    /wait 5
    /con send Blurredlines /ja "Eccliptic Attrition" <me>
    /wait 1
    /con send Blurredlines /ja "Life Cycle" <me>
    Yes, it does work great when I'm dualboxing with one target when I'm farming sparks, and/or cards for my crafting shield. However it does fail completely when I'm doing Ambuscade (especially this months), where you have to split the Gobbies in 20 yalms apart. Thank you for the Macro help!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    My work around to multiple targets is pick a person who you can depend on to be an assist, use a send /assist {playername} and then do what you need to do.
    Yes, I started doing that, but then my alt targets the mob, and sometimes it works, I think I may need more in the wait timer, as my alts walking up to the mob to "assist" me and maybe interrupting her casting the GEO spell. Thank you!

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I have enough jobs at 99 now that I want to get Organizer going. Is there a way to have //gs org work with the mog wardrobes? It seems like it doesn't recognize them at all.

[edit] Actually, I seem to be an idiot at organizer altogether. I can't even get the freeze/get thing to work (It will freeze, but then either not get anything, or not get all the things in the freeze state). Tidy and organize don't seem to do it, either.

I'd love for the default to be to pull/dump into one of the mog wardrobes if at all possible.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Anyone know what addon/plugin is causing my avatar to disappear during popped fights?

It just started doing it last week and it's hella annoying, but I am not sure what I did to cause it, and googling doesn't help.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Disappear as in unable to see the model or desummoned? Which fight does this occur on?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Unable to see. It's fighting (I can see it in the chat log) but the model isn't there.
    It's on any forced pop mob fights so: Unity, Escha nms, etc.

What's extra weird, is if there is another smn in the group I can see THEIR avatar, just not mine.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

With autoexec, what would the event syntax be to register every in-game hour change? I'd like to execute this script on the hour every hour, ideally without having to paste it 24 times. I thought <register event="time_*.00"> would work, but I can't seem to make autoexec take notice of the in-game clock. None of my time_ events work.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Is there a plugin/addon with similar function to the old (very old?) spellcast lite plugin? I loved being able to target someone and type //paralyna and it would automatically convert it to /ma Paralyna <t> and cast the spell. Saved me a lot of macro space and menu time.

I know about the Konami code to show unsupported plugins but that only showed two plugins, Bidder and Jazero. Spellcast is mia

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

shortcuts, you can also define your own shorthand for every spell/JA. //pa for paralyna for instance.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

That's great! I'll try it out next time I load up the game. Thanks!

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

so i'm trying again to get my G-Keys working. I've figured out Binder, except it's not working. Windower confirms that the aliases have been created by my script, but I can't get them to trigger. Which tells me that Binder isn't seeing the button presses, or isn't telling windower it saw them. I don't know how to diagnose it any further, and again I'm not finding anything about it. Any suggestions?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I realize this is a bit of a necro bump, but I'm having trouble with Battlemod. What category do trusts fall under for it?

Campaign
    BG Level

Anybody knows if Battlemod allows to set a custom colour for lines that are about a Buff or a Debuff wearing off?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Anybody knows if Battlemod allows to set a custom colour for lines that are about a Buff or a Debuff wearing off?
    youll want to use....

//bm colortest

then edit battlemod/data/colors.xml, most likely these 2 values.

<statuscol>0</statuscol>
    <enfeebcol>501</enfeebcol>

then reload.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I have enough jobs at 99 now that I want to get Organizer going. Is there a way to have //gs org work with the mog wardrobes? It seems like it doesn't recognize them at all.

[edit] Actually, I seem to be an idiot at organizer altogether. I can't even get the freeze/get thing to work (It will freeze, but then either not get anything, or not get all the things in the freeze state). Tidy and organize don't seem to do it, either.

I'd love for the default to be to pull/dump into one of the mog wardrobes if at all possible.
    organizer doesnt work with wardrobe but gearswap still recognizes the gear as being in your inventory so no need to remove it.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I can't seem to get the "Blist" addon built into Windower working. It fails to load with messages about missing the "Colors" library. Googling around seems to suggest that the "Colors" library doesn't even exist anymore and has been merged into other libraries?

Does anyone know how to get this working, or is there a better addon for blocking people that everyone is using? Being able to blacklist lots of people is pretty important, so I figure there must be something out there that's working.

(I'd post a picture of the error message, but naturally the forums won't let me.)

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

are you not able to just use /blacklist?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

The /blacklist command only saves a limited number of names. (And that's a problem when you're on Asura.) Plus the addon gives you multiple options for how to deal with chat messages from people on your blacklist. It's quite useful.

Anyway I figured it out. You have to copy "colors.lua" from:
    Windower\addons\libs\chat\
    to:
    Windower\addons\blist\

It's kind of absurd that isn't actually explained anywhere though, given that the whole point of the Windower launcher is that you're supposed to be able to easily enable and disable mods without having to go manually hunt for library dependencies.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I think I fixed this just now on -dev. someone please let me know if it breaks the addon for you.