BG Level

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

From inside the bus.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

take both belts and ban him imo not fuckin worth that attitude and behavior. all that fucking money and fame and just .... wtf

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

He's an Irish Hood Rat with Fuck You money.

Honestly surprising it took him this long to fully cross the line.

BG Level

The funny thing is I bet he thought this would be considered PR, like pushing his opponents during a press conference, while he was doing it.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

He's making a good start at his WWE career if that was his thought process

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

He’s lucky it was Chiesa and not Rose who’s eye was sliced open as fucked up as that sound. Would’ve been legit game over for him not only legally, but also from a perception standard.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    He’s lucky it was Chiesa and not Rose who’s eye was sliced open as fucked up as that sound. Would’ve been legit game over for him not only legally, but also from a perception standard.
    yeah, i also think he's lucky the dolly got stopped by the window delineator and not chiesa's head

those things are like 40-70lbs - thinking about running up and soccer throwing an equivalent dumbbell at someone's head is beyond fantasy

guy is straight retarded if he thought this was good PR. Does he think WWE is real? I can excuse throwing water bottles, almost excuse full monster cans, but what the hell... running with a dolly and tossing it through a window (at someone? silhouette? 200% tinted?) is so fucking dumb, how could you NOT know that's dangerous as hell?

I don't think it's really obvious just how reckless that was because only chiesa got hurt from the glass exploding next to him. Depending on how someone was situated by the window and if they're paying attention to that side of the bus amidst the commotion I think it isn't far fetched that a life was put in jeopardy

chiesa and borg out due to glass damage, rose upset, some ufc employee broke his hand is the extent of the damage. How's conor not become more hated than rhonda I don't know, he's like bad example of martial artist x10 imo

BG Level

I mean, he's still going to be charged with assault and battery. The UFC might end up suing him for damages 'cause of all the fights getting cancelled on the card.
    He ain't that lucky.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

All that money he got for losing a boxing match gonna be fukin goooooone.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

McG managed to get 3 fights cancelled in one fell swoop.

Since he's now actually costing the UFC money I wonder if Dana will finally do something. Other then use the video from this as promo material for a potential fight against Khabib.

BG Level

The backlash from all his fighters/employees would be huge bringing him back imo. I can see people quitting and going to bellator if they brought him back.
    I'd drain him for all he's worth like they did ken shamrock if i were them.

It's not like conor was going to have a long career anyway. His own words were he was going to cash out early if he could.
    The risk isn't worth the reward.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    McG managed to get 3 fights cancelled in one fell swoop.

Since he's now actually costing the UFC money I wonder if Dana will finally do something. Other then use the video from this as promo material for a potential fight against Khabib.
    I can't imagine with a straight face ufc going full WWE on us and creating a storyline of "khabib will punish conor for what he did!", but I can imagine it

could be more likely to work than I give it credit though.. especially if khabib tears max up and says some shit about punishment after lol. I haven't watched wwe in years and thinking about this brings me back to the good ol days of guessing storylines

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Jesus Ariel tweeting that apparently Holloway is out cuz of the weight cut and they are calling on Pettis to fight Khabib.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

2018 MMA Thread - Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiasts Enter Here

What a fucking shit show. I’d be fucking livid if I had tickets to this shit. This whole week has been super damaging to the product and makes everyone weary on committing to an event.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

What a crazy week.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

They're not gonna cut Connor, ya'll are retarded. If he gets cut, he's free to start/promote whatever he wants and UFC isn't having that shit. They're gonna shelf him as long as possible and keep him under contract

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

UFC wants Pettis vs Khabib, Al Iaqinta has already weighted in and made weight at 155.2. So it seems like we'll get Pettis if he makes weight within the next hour, otherwise maybe Iaqinta gets it.

BG Level

been watching the live weigh ins on youtube and the chat is nothing short of hilarious w/e anything is mentioned/happens. I need to find twitch/youtube chats for everything I watch in the future

holloway is out due to doctor intervention, he + team were "still going" - according to a team member
    talk is pettis is being considered (guy has not been doing well and if he gets it... rip)
    al iaquinta is campaigning to fight khabib (already weighed in)
    paul felder as well (already weighed in)

wish more fighters just went into camp/weightcut side-by-side big events. Ortega is just as side-lined as holloway here, he coulda been doing the 155lb cut as well, might have been lower weight than holloway on apr 1st considering holloway's coming off of an injury. Eddie admitted to giving up 4 weeks ago. Conor took a doo doo in the middle of the barclays center.

Nobody wants to put their body through a little hell w/ no guarantee of a return for a chance at saving the day + fight khabib [for a vacant lightweight title]? I would think people would actually "stay ready" for big shots like this

edit: anthony made 155.2 that means he has 2 hours to lose that .2 afaik

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Poor showtime, I feel like the last thing he needs is to get destroyed by Khabib

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

This thread is HUEG! You might want to consider creating a new thread.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag