1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 10 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 13 hours, 52 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 6 hours, 52 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sigmascape     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sigmascape

Is there a trick to skipping doomgate on war? I tried it one time but someone else went in too so I'm not sure if I fucked it up going too slow or the other person going in messed it up too. I had to use 2 fc to kill it but I have a ssd and I feel like I couldn't have done it much faster, waiting for the ghost seems to be the worst part for wasted time?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Pop sprint, keep an eye out for the large smoke puffs.. I like to keep eye up on me from the smoke stack, as soon as I get in I pop IR and just move to the ghost, FC > Upheaval > FC and its dead. I play on an SSD but have had people with a 5400 & 7200RPM HDD pull it off as well so I don't think your disk drive's speed has anything to do with it.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm pretty sure Yoshida confirmed that the screen transition is set no matter what your rig is.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Yoshida also said this game was optimized well enough that you would be able to play without noticing any interference at 150-200ms which we all know is bullshit.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag