+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    every other sunday ?????????? what time line are you living in? Last time they skipped a week was new years which every anime didn't air a new episode on.
    The one now and going forward. It was stated in NEXT weeks episode that it's every sunday when they're making that statement on an off week to be followed by another off week. Sounds like you need to get out of the past yo

Episode 128 release date: February 18

Episode 129 release date: March 4

Episode 130 release date: March 18

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Twice in 130 episodes. Fucking got em

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Patrick Seitz (Kill La Kill|Ira Gamagoori/JoJo's|Dio Brando) revealed as the English VA for Jiren

He wasn't Kenpachi, he was Isshin.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Jiren's VA needs some work. Love his work in KLK but his voice doesn't fit it seems like.

May be bias of hearing the JP version for this long, but I'd almost say he has a bit too much emotion going.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I can't unsee it, so you're stuck on this ride w/ me

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

God damn it CS!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

I wonder if there's any changes when he uses his SSJ1/2 aura. >_>;

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

EP 129 Preview Images

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

All I got from that was that Goku loses his shirt.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

He hasn't lost of shirt in ages I believe. So now we're at serious business territory. Which reminds me ...

I do remember back in 1999~2001 I knew this guy in the MUGEN community who was rather religious but didn't specify. He got speaking to me one day on AIM and at that time Saiyan Saga was all the rage; he HATED when Goku went shirtless. Says his mum scolds him for watching DBZ because Goku is topless for the majority of the fight. So they fast forward or skip all the bits where Goku was topless. So basically, Goku defeated Vegeta before he used Kaioken x3 for him. lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    He hasn't lost of shirt in ages I believe. So now we're at serious business territory. Which reminds me ...

I do remember back in 1999~2001 I knew this guy in the MUGEN community who was rather religious but didn't specify. He got speaking to me one day on AIM and at that time Saiyan Saga was all the rage; he HATED when Goku went shirtless. Says his mum scolds him for watching DBZ because Goku is topless for the majority of the fight. So they fast forward or skip all the bits where Goku was topless. So basically, Goku defeated Vegeta before he used Kaioken x3 for him. lol
    So the tl;dr version is homie had some notions in their head they were confused about and it was compounded by his MCM Goku going topless.

Gotcha.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post

I feel like there’s so much more to this story that was left untold to you. And that a certain someone was going through a very curious phase.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

HOLY FUCK

THE NEXT EPISODE PREVIEW THOUGH

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Uuugghhh two more weeks till the next.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Melchior Ballester
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Holly molly! So hyped for the next episode!

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I don’t know whether to be excited or sad for the next episode cause we are close to the hiatus point.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Well,
    Spoiler: show
    Art style was great, too bad there was tons of reused animations or small loops w/e you wanna call it. Seriously hope IF Super comes back they use a lot less of that shit and have a consistent-ish artstyle which shouldn´t be a huge problem if the hiatus is long enough. Other than that, mastered UI looks pretty good least with that artstyle. Goku looked as buff as he used to in the Cell Saga/Buu arc. Geets' speech to the gods and to fire up Goku was badass, so was Whis´ monolog. Preview for next ep looked pretty good aswell but honestly I´m more curious about the last episode before the "hiatus" and if they will link it to GT or set up a possible return of Super in any way shape or form.

If that episode can be the standard for every episode I wouldn't mind reusing animation. Felt like a DBZ episode as well. The colours and effects were so on point Goku actually looks scary at sometimes.

Spoiler: show
    White hair still looks dumb but holy shit did they make his transformation flashy as hell. Though I did say the same about blue but that eventually stopped bothering me.

If there was a clear negative it was something like 4 minutes before the episode actually started lol, these episodes are getting shorter for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag