+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Long time on/off FFXI player here. Mostly doing lofi albums and video game remixes. Got some stuff I'll probably post here when I get 10 posts

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Returning player on Phoenix. Wow has it gotten easier to level jobs...

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello all. FFXI player originally on Caitsith, now Ragnarok.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello I am new to the Forums....I am known in 11 as Kinjite @ Lakshmi I am having issues with installing an Xbox One wired controller in Windows 10...FFXIconfig is allowing me to map buttons and such but it is not performing in FFXI I am using Windower I also have a version on Steam. Device manager is seeing it as Xbox Gaming Device in Xbox Peripherals but not as it actually is. Any info on where to look would be very helpful. Thank You

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello, returning player here from Bahamut server. Nice to meet you all.

Bonjour, fellow humans! It is moi, a new player nobody knows anyway but huge (and long) time fan of the Final Fantasy series on my way to exploit every pages of the wiki to get through.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BaguetteCat View Post
    Bonjour, fellow humans! It is moi, a new player knows anyway but huge (and long) time fan of the Final Fantasy series on my way to exploit every pages of the wiki to get through.
    I love everything about this

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi everyone my name is arad ralami, Somehow I love playing game after my work or after my dinner, I've played Final Fantasy XIV years ago that was a good game, my other hobbies are watching anime and movies, so I hope we have a great time with each other here.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Well since I'm being told to post here...when I don't really want to, I'll say this. Hi. GK here. I play FFXI. bye.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

FFXI Veteran. FFXIV Player on Goblin NA Server.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Returned to Vana'diel after a long hiatus. Eorzea can wait now.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

well not new player, but seems i am renewing my BG access to sites and forums which somehow was deleted few years ago. Hope to see some familiar faces and posts here from Asura, :D

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

New(ish) here been playing for about 3 months on Asura!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

From Hades, then Cait Sith, then Cerberus, then Hades then Back to Cerberus.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi, I'm Vortis. Please let me say thank you to some select few people. I was a pretty good DRK on the Phoenix server. I quit 4 years ago after Rhapsodies. I'm not coming back, but I want several people to know I will never forget them. I know it's selfish and no one probably cares (or will even see this, but FFXIAH wasn't an option, and even on here I can't make my own post yet), but if you remember me at all (and how I used to pwn nerds at their own game even though they all tried to hold me back) and think it's worth even a little bit, please give a /sh and ask people to read this? I know how it sounds, but I want them to know they made a difference in my life, and this is the only way. And, I didn't know anyone from this game IRL, I only remember them because they were very special people.

1. Graif [Galka DRK] (better man than anyone and my best pal)

2. Doomedd [Mithra PLD] (always helped me out in a pinch; I always wondered why she even talked to me)

3. Emersion [Hume RDM] (he hated that job and wishes I didn't remember him as that) (skilled player who tirelessly helped me in my quest for Kraken Club, couldn't have done it without you!)

4. Mebiont and Chaoticsyns [Elvaan NIN and Elvaan MNK] (Mebiont and his girlfriend Chao reliably came and helped me a bunch. Even though I would ruin Mebiont's dinner on occasion if I said the wrong thing. She since left him, and I have no idea why.)

5. Gerrard [Hume DRG] (Almost as cool as me, and always respected me and saw my value even though I pretty much ragged on his IRL self at every opportunity. It was a test!)

6. Varac and his wife [Hume WHM and I'm so sorry I can't even remember her but I do though, it was Kim-something] (Two new friends I met close to the end, who saw my worth even though others couldn't. They didn't last very long, but I remember. [And, I just coincidentally happened to get into One-Eyed Doll a few months after I met you guys. Only later did I realize the wife tried to tell me about her a long time before.])

There were others like the THF girl who helped me fight the big blue dragon even though I was pretty sure she hated me (I know your name, but it is escaping me ATM.) And, the guy who liked to run marathons IRL, who helped me do Kclub BCNM a lot.

All you guys, I really remember and appreciate you giving me your time and talent. (I almost forgot Frizzit, who imparted his secret Tarutaru BST wisdom to me (but he became evil at some point and maybe I had to!) Thank you and know that it wasn't for nothing that you joined your efforts to mine. Be well, guys! Special mention Byrdman because he was a winner/survivor and I like that a whole bunch. And also, everyone who realized my playstyle and realized I would just straight up give you your loot if you would just straight up give me mine, and who dug that about me, we had some great times, thank you.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I've been playing on and off for a really long time (10 or 15 years I think), it's crazy to realize how long FF11 has been going on for. I love the game and all the people I've talked to over the years. It's been really wild and I hope it stays online for a long time to come.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hullo. Looking to get back into FFXI and trying to set up a BG Wiki page for the trackers and such. Lots of good info here. Thanks for all you all do for this community.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi there,

Borealina, returning player (i came back a few months ago, but still overwhelmend by the amount of stuff i have to catch up with) on Asura on XI. You can as well find me as Borealina Aurorine (same name... and same toon, what a surprise!) on XIV on Moogle EU server (but Eorzea is on hold atm)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi new here! My name is Pimacs and I'm from France.

I mostly play Final Fantasy XIV as MMO but I've always been a bit curious about Final Fantasy XI so recently I gave it a shot. I was so lost at the beginning, who to speak to? Where do I have to go? What am I doing? And then I ask help in the /yell chat and and player took more than an hour to show me things, Records or Eminence, Trust system, Story mission vs sidequests and of course redirect me to BG Wiki, FFXIclopedia, FFXIAH. The 1-119 Quickstar guide helped me a lot!

I still find the game confusing, not intuitive at all but very interesting to play. And old gem you find and learn to apprehend. Graphism are okay with a bit of addons/mod, the artistic direction is very beautiful, the music are so nice, I really love the Selbina one!

I don't think I'll play it a lot, like I don't think I'll do HL stuff or lvling up every class/jobs (I only lvled up 3 jobs in FFXIV though even if I play it more ). But it's really interesting to discover in 2021 with modern vision of video games.

Thanks for the help on internet, making this game a lot more easier to apprehend for beginners!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Bonjour
    the ffxi section in the discord is a good place to get help with quick questions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag