+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

new player coming over from xiv, checking the game out.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

old player from FFXI days on cerberus

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Same for me too. Good old days.

Long time player to FFXI - Nemezar. looking to post link to FFXI movie trailer, looks like I can't post links for awhile, will hope to post it some time in the near future.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Noob here. I've played FFXI a grand total of like 80 hours on and off for the past 2 years cause life gets in the way and I get bored. Hoping to stick to it this time around.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

.... ok well.... tried to create a post to bow into the forum as requested, but was denied since I don't have 10 posts.... T.T and since there is no post showing up for noobs in 2021, I guess I'll post here....

I did want to thank the Admins, and other responsible parties here for not turning this wiki into another oversaturated ad driven page... Like many I'm sure, I was HEAVILY disappointed when the FFXI wikipedia changed to Fandom... That Very moment, I started looking for a new home.... And thank you for being there!!! I haven't been in the forum world for several years, and had put the game down for almost as long..... CoP had just become un-capped if that puts it in perspective.... But I've been back in game (Naax on Siren) for just under a year again, and love being back in a world that I loved so much. Before I quit, I had been in game since Beta. A rep from Square personally handed me a 4 CD pack for original install at a Gamestop Manager Conference I was in attendance to in Dallas,TX.....Almost 20 Years ago... lol... Good Times!!!

And MY, how things have changes since that point... lol Anyway, just wanted to bow into the group. Thanks for having me!!

-C

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

New here. Thanks for the informative threads. I'm on FFXIV, Aether DC, Faerie server.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

New user, new post! FFXI player on Shiva.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Thanks for this guide, I am learning how to navigate the site.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm a master Sam, I am looking to meet up with like minded players to farm Escha T1- Helms, We can do this to help players who need armor or increase our own armor and farm drops. End Game Farming is my goal including Sheol & Odyseey, please reach out to me here and I will send you a message on what server and EST time to begin, thank you all!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Greetings. I am L. I own the accounts of Leoflower, Levideous, and Livideous. All characters are on Cerberus, with the exception of market mules I have on 2 other servers(Livideous@Asura and Ellsephine@Sylph) I have a Lionheart Aeonic on RUN, Mastered RUN, DNC and SAM with BLU, WAR, PLD, and WHM at 99 with gimp gear. Working on SAM Empy weapon trials atm, but have SAM at Master Level 20, and DNC at Master Level 3. No RUN Progress yet. I'm from Bastok at rank 8, have completed up to, but not, the final SoA Mission. Cleared all other Expansions and RoV. up to Part 3-2 on tVR missions. I have 131-1/2 days logged into the game on my main, Leoflower, and am more of a solo player, but I love to party when the mood is right. I'll always be in the mood for duos or trios if anyone needs what I'm after. I got D.Ring the other night too. Been playing on and off (first bc of school, then CoViD) since 2016 when I bought my first account. I mainly play because my father(Deviousdude) and grandfather(Baddad) got me into the game when I was younger.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Obligatory new member post.
    Happy to be here

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello. Coming back to Final Fantasy after a long delay.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello everyone.

here to relive the old days and talk about how "good" the 20th anniversary is going to be

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Never Fear, Honda's Here

Hello to one and all...

As i usually say "Never Fear, Honda's Here"....old player returning..again, been on and off since xbox360 days and decided to jump in again...

Currently running on Asura as Hondahoorz and GrumpyGrandpa (yes I am and yes I am...lol)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi I'm new to the forum and new to FFXI in general. I came here while browsing the wiki, which is excellent btw.

I'll probably not be very active so I guess this will serve as proof that I did exist at one point.

Baldarssare on Ragnarok server. Starting out as a Monk

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

New here and new to XI. Looking forward to some fun adventures.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello I'm coming back to XI after 15 years so I'm basically new. I played on Odin but have no idea where I'm going to make my new char. I play XIV as well on Leviathan and a BUNCH of other games. I look forward to being part of an active and vibrant community.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi I'm LeoShieldsFF and started playing FFXI a few months ago! Been enjoying my time in Vana'diel

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting