Closed Thread
Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

WWE holding a 50-Man Royal Rumble in Saudi Arabia this year, billed as "The Greatest Royal Rumble." Looks like a live event, not a network special.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Can anyone give me a no bullshit assessment of axxess and whether it’s fun for a casual like me?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Hillbilly Jim announced as the next inductee for the hall of fame. Im honestly shocked just because I thought he was already in. Guy was damn near the second face behind Hogan for a good bit in the 80's.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Someone with a beard as big as his should induct him.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Can anyone give me a no bullshit assessment of axxess and whether it’s fun for a casual like me?
    The regular ticket to Axxess gets you in to the geeky super fan stuff. Imagine Comic Con but strictly for WWE. There are displays and exhibits with pieces of wrestling history, exclusive merchandise booths, some cool experiences like doing your own ring entrance on a legit entrance ramp, doing commentary over famous matches (when I did it waaaaay back they gave you a free VHS copy but now I think they give you a DVD or a link to digital copy), some exclusive NXT live matches, and superstar meet & greets. The midcarders are gonna be included with your regular admission but if you wanna do meet & greets with main eventers and hall of hamers there is an extra charge.

If you are a super fan in my opinion it's definitely worth it, just don't do the one on Sunday.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    The regular ticket to Axxess gets you in to the geeky super fan stuff. Imagine Comic Con but strictly for WWE. There are displays and exhibits with pieces of wrestling history, exclusive merchandise booths, some cool experiences like doing your own ring entrance on a legit entrance ramp, doing commentary over famous matches (when I did it waaaaay back they gave you a free VHS copy but now I think they give you a DVD or a link to digital copy), some exclusive NXT live matches, and superstar meet & greets. The midcarders are gonna be included with your regular admission but if you wanna do meet & greets with main eventers and hall of hamers there is an extra charge.

If you are a super fan in my opinion it's definitely worth it, just don't do the one on Sunday.
    Hmmm midcarders are generally my favs, guess if my friends decide to go I’ll go. Thanks

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post

This. Me and my brother went to the one on Sunday last year and wished we hadn’t. We’re gonna be doing wrestlecon on Saturday.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Also it’s fuckin bullshit that they don’t have “Get These Hands” in a tank-top. Now I’ll have to cut the sleeves off so hoes can get these guns.

BG Level

Jericho claims to be done with NJPW. See you at Strong Style Evolved, Chris!

Speaking of that show, Hangman Page vs. Jay White is on the card, as well as Golden Lovers vs Young Bucks. No other new matches are announced to my knowledge.

The next BTE is supposed to announce the location of All In. NJPW Anniversary show is tonight/tomorrow morning, featuring Okada vs Ospreay, Suzuki vs. Makabe, 3-way Junior Tag Title match and the long-awaited heavyweight debut of Taichi against Naito. NJC also kicks off later this week. No GoD, Omega, or EVIL and they really seemed to stack the contenders in two corners of the bracket. There's Tana as well, but at this point, it seems like an upset if he actually wins a NJC match or his first G1 match. Can't wait for Yoshi-Hashi to beat Ibushi for the outrage, since the winner faces Naito/ZSJ.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

When is Jericho's cruise? I'd imagine he'll do another run in WWE after that's over, unless he stays with NJPW and comes back next year.

Jericho's pushing 50 and I don't think there's much chance at this point he ends his career anywhere outside of WWE.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Looks like Rey Mysterio tore his biceps in a tag match over the weekend. If so, his wrestlemania appearance is dead.

BG Level

Jericho's cruise is at the end of October. No idea on Fozzy tour dates whether or not he could work a quick Summerslam program after Dominion in June. Not sure if he'd really be up for a short program like that though, though maybe working the September PPV as well if he does any WWE return this year and then leaving is possible.

Torn biceps and may be out for Mania? What a wimp! Shit, the mid/late-90s WCW fan in me was so looking forward to Rey vs. Liger.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Paul Heyman and Rousey is such an obvious pairing that I’m starting to get fucking annoyed whenever she comes out without him lol.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

General Wrassling III: I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!

At least Rousey’s getting a bit better on the mic. Aaaaand there’s the match... aaaaand Rousey flattens steph’s tits.

BG Level

I really liked The Revival in NXT, but wow I can't begin to care whatsoever about them on Raw. Maybe Cole can mention a few more tweets that they made to help me care.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So much for Bar vs Revival at mania.

BG Level

Thankfully someone interrupted that. Goldust being the one to do it is absolutely hilarious. Goldy/Cena at Mania, please, even though he'll probably just clobber him here.

Also, Orton, Cena, and Goldust all growing their hair out? Are there any others doing this that I haven't noticed? Miz actually went a little shorter with his hair.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

A beautiful head of hair Dustin has, he has more hair than Cena and that ever growing bald spot.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Dusty tag classic... and Bobby Fish sustained an injury during an NXT house show.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm guessing The Rock wasn't available for WrestleMania this year. I'm sure they wanted him for that Rousey tag match.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Man I love Elias & Braun.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast