Closed Thread
Page 81 of 152 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    and the inside: https://twitter.com/TIMEBOMB1105/sta...15672134680576

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Someone started an awkward wrestler pic thread on Reddit, and oh my god it's fucking gold.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...r_photo_youve/

Not sure how well timestamps work with embedding on here, but Ospreay at the BoSJ press conference was a treat. (starts at 12:24)

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

WWE stock is soaring on news of the new TV deal, right now it's the highest it's ever been. Vince is back to billionaire status and then some.

BG Level

Meh. Ospreay should stick to doing that flippy shit. The only part involving him in that presser that I liked was Marty justifiably ripping him when it came to his turn.

VOD for Night 1 is up now. Quick watch if you only watch the tournament matches about 70 minutes from start to finish.

Results:
    Spoiler: show
    TM4 over Kanemaru, ACH over Flip, Yoh over BUSHI, Ishimori over Ospreay

I know that my initial expectation was Ishimori winning the tournament, but Ospreay could easily run the table in this block. The match was a nice "teaser" for Dominion, Kizuna Road, or wherever it is that they have a bigger match.

I think I'm just going to skip this block for the most part, find out which matches people said were good, and then pick and choose. I want to watch Ishimori and BUSHI, but this block sucks. I get that it's a good setup to have Ishimori and Ospreay looking strong, but this is a joke compared to the other. #2 guy from R3K, SZKG, and LIJ. Tiger Mask IV. Two expendable outsiders. Yeah, some of them will have to pick up a bunch of points, but if I ranked the whole field in terms of my interest in them, Ishimori and Bushi would be the only 2 from this block to make the top half.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vil View Post
    Meh. Ospreay should stick to doing that flippy shit. The only part involving him in that presser that I liked was Marty justifiably ripping him when it came to his turn.

VOD for Night 1 is up now. Quick watch if you only watch the tournament matches about 70 minutes from start to finish.

Results:
    TM4 over Kanemaru, ACH over Flip, Yoh over BUSHI, Ishimori over Ospreay

I know that my initial expectation was Ishimori winning the tournament, but Ospreay could easily run the table in this block. The match was a nice "teaser" for Dominion, Kizuna Road, or wherever it is that they have a bigger match.

I think I'm just going to skip this block for the most part, find out which matches people said were good, and then pick and choose. I want to watch Ishimori and BUSHI, but this block sucks. I get that it's a good setup to have Ishimori and Ospreay looking strong, but this is a joke compared to the other. #2 guy from R3K, SZKG, and LIJ. Tiger Mask IV. Two expendable outsiders. Yeah, some of them will have to pick up a bunch of points, but if I ranked the whole field in terms of my interest in them, Ishimori and Bushi would be the only 2 from this block to make the top half.
    I feel you. Ishimori is new to me so I'll watch all his stuff and I really enjoy BUSHI because BUSHI. You know it's going to be Osprey and I wouldn't mind Ishimori being the one to take him down. I recognize Osrey's talents, but I do not care for his selling (screaming) and in general find him somewhat unlikable.

Yeah, I'm pretty much done watching Ospreay at this point. At least until his matches are more than just selling like he's being slowly dismembered with a butter knife for 90%, then pretending none of that ever happened while he does his trademark flippy shit for the finish.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Supposedly Randy Orton had minor knee surgery and is out the next two months.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Oh no what will we do without him

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Orton’s greatest contribution the last year or so has been murdering the Singh brothers on numerous occasions. They are no longer on the same brand so no1curr.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Orton’s greatest contribution the last year or so has been murdering the Singh brothers on numerous occasions. They are no longer on the same brand so no1curr.
    Nothing will top that table bump he gave one of the Singh brothers, looking at him and giving him the oh well, fuck it not my problem look as he got back into the ring.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Y'all not liking Ospreay is mind boggling to me. He is going to be looked at in the same light(wrestling wise) as Dynamite Kid.

BG Level

I could come up with at least a half dozen reasons why I don't care for the guy. Nobody here is denying his athletic ability. There are simply a lot of people I'd much rather see than him.

Just from this tournament, people I'd rather see? KUSHIDA, Hiromu, Ishimori, El Desperado, BUSHI, and Dragon Lee. Ospreay is in the same range as Scurll, Sho, and Taguchi (on a good day). I'm really looking forward to seeing how Sho handles this tournament. Considering it's a much tougher draw than Yoh has, he very well could have a (much) worse record, but probably will get a better showcase even if he's not racking up wins.

BG Level

Night 2 of BOSJ was a step up from Night 1, but that shouldn't shock anybody. I know it's only been one singles match, but can Sho just go singles, dump those dorks Yoh and Rocky, and let them be the tag team? Considering the makeup of this block, I thought that Taguchi would be completely filling the Yano role here, but he brought his working boots in one of his matches that would most likely just be a comedy match. There was still the traditional Suzuki-gun assault on his um... funky weapon, but the match was much more than just shenanigans.

Dragon Lee over Sho, Desperado over Taguchi, Sabin over Kushida, Hiromu over Marty... with a new submission finisher? Not sure if I've seen him use that before, at least to finish a match. Some sort of triangle.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So with Enzo having his charges cleared, what are the odds he shows up on Smackdown to save Bryan after Cass goes after him again?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Zero. I'd be surprised if we ever see Enzo in wrestling ever again.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I think we'll see him again. Maybe not anytime soon. Maybe sometime in 2019. The guy sucks in the ring but is money on a microphone. I wouldn't mind him being the mouth piece/manager to a stable.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

FOX has reportedly bought the rights to air Smackdown starting in October 2019 on FOX itself not FOX Sports 1. Plan is to move the show to Friday nights again.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    FOX has reportedly bought the rights to air Smackdown starting in October 2019 on FOX itself not FOX Sports 1. Plan is to move the show to Friday nights again.
    I'd of preferred Thursday. What I was reading about the money is WWE basically is set on money.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Is it still going to be live?