Closed Thread
Page 64 of 152 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Maybe Lethal for Okada's opponent then?

Gonna laugh if the Nakamura remix translates to bunch of rednecks singing Japanese over time.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

WOR saying the GRR might have a one hour intermission for prayer, lulz

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    what a fucking disaster of an event this is. They should have just made it a Saudi house show. Have they said if the winner of the "rumble" will even get anything?

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

WWE has been doing house shows there for awhile now honestly, just for whatever reason (well we know why, $$$) this one is getting blown way the fuck up.

And at current no there hasn't been any kind of reward for winning announced.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Been hearing rumors that Sasha Banks is in a bit of hot water over how she's been acting at fan events, supposedly having a bit of an attitude problem. Seriously hope it's not true and it's just dirt sheets digging.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Been hearing rumors that Sasha Banks is in a bit of hot water over how she's been acting at fan events, supposedly having a bit of an attitude problem. Seriously hope it's not true and it's just dirt sheets digging.
    Maybe she wants to show she’s a better heel? Lol

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I wonder what Gedo and Kidani think of Lance Archer stomping through the stands, spitting 10 bottles of water on fans, getting in the faces of small children making them cry (while their parents smile and cheer), and constantly saying EVERYBODY DIES.

BG Level

That mid-show hour long legends panel is going to be amazing! So, do you have a cooldown match before the break, or have like a part 1 main event? It's not like it's a 15 minute break, so I am just kind of curious how they're going to lay out a card. What point in the show timewise/match # would that even be? How about booking just an event that would take a reasonable amount of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I wonder what Gedo and Kidani think of Lance Archer stomping through the stands, spitting 10 bottles of water on fans, getting in the faces of small children making them cry (while their parents smile and cheer), and constantly saying EVERYBODY DIES.
    The best part is when the parents are hysterically laughing when their kids are getting absolutely terrified. Archer's whole act is disgusting, but I can't help but laugh my ass off at how ridiculous he is with it. On the other hand, Iizuka is relatively harmless, but whenever I see his entrance, I can't stand it. Apparently it's a new Bone Soldier that's returning, but I'd take the old Bone Soldier/Captain fooking New Japan over this guy.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

So there will be a prayer break but only 15 minutes and those watching on the network shouldn’t even notice it.

BG Level

Looking at the timing of the start of the show, that break is probably going to start around 1:10 into it. Guess they can use that time to hype Camp WWE... and hopefully the "post-prayer pop the crowd match" is something that actually has a build so it's not mostly filler. IC title could work, since if all else fails, let Miz (or Joe) run his mouth. WWE title also would be a good option too, though people would bitch about them getting buried for going on so early.

The 7pm local (noon EDT) start time is just when the actual event starts, right? Is there even a kickoff/preshow or anything? There are 9 matches and the rumble match, but this is still a long show. Are we going to have the Traditional HHH Vanity Match, which ends up being nearly 30min and the longest match on the card (besides the Rumble)?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So, don't expect anyone to be the "Iron Man" of the Rumble match and go an hour tonight. Reminder they are in an open air stadium in the desert where it's really hot.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Will I be able to watch from the beginning on the Network like PPVs? On my way to see Infinity War first, going to miss half of this live.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

So, don't expect anyone to be the "Iron Man" of the Rumble match and go an hour tonight. Reminder they are in an open air stadium in the desert where it's really hot.
    i gotta imagine the big boys like mark henry gonna get eliminated fast as fuck

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Will I be able to watch from the beginning on the Network like PPVs? On my way to see Infinity War first, going to miss half of this live.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    When you watch it will ask if you want to watch from live or from the beginning. It doesn't always work though.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Jim Cornette was on Jerry Lawler's podcast this week and Cornette asked how much WWE was getting paid for this because he'd heard many different rumors. Lawler indicated that it was a huge amount, around the number $200 million. Lawler also said the female talent would be getting a "considerable" pay day for the event despite not being able to attend the show.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

So now that I think about it, with the Rusev vs Taker match, has Taker ever won a casket match? I know he lost his first one in WWF/E against Yokozuna, and I could have sworn he's lost others as well.

11-3. Wow didn't realize he did so many in the mid/late 90's

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Casket_match

BG Level

He's like 11-4-1 in them. Mmmm, that sweet build to the Cena-HHH "grudge match" using promos that are several years old when they mention each other's names and patch it together to act like it's meaningful for this.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

UH OH LITTLE GIRLS FOR THE CENA ENTRANCE!! SAUDI GETTING MAD!!

Is HHH/Cena the first match?

Wow PYRO!!!

Also, not counting house shows, i always thought he won more than 11. Damn that's crazy tbh, i saw him manhandle mankind in a casket match in a house show when i was little, Foley even did the hangman getting his neck caught between the ropes, that shit looked scary, considering that's how he lost his ear in WCW.

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Those chairs in the front rows look comfy as fuck.