+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I’m gonna vote for Machops because I want an army of green machamps to rule over and also rhyhorn because I want a shiny rhyperior

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I didn’t get to hunt at all Friday or Saturday due to work but I got out yesterday and got a shiny Latios and on my lunch break today got shiny Latias, mission accomplished.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Battle League is rolling out today first to level 40 trainers. It will be a two month “preseason”, basically a live beta, but players can still earn rewards. Every two weeks it will rotate between great, ultra, and master league battles. Players will be initially able to compete in 5 battles. After, they will need to walk 5km before they can do a series of 5 battles again. This can be done up to three times per day. Trainers may also use pokecoins to skip the walking requirement. Trainers may opt to use their premium raid pass ($$$) on battles instead. Niantic says there will be exclusive rewards for those using their pass in these battles.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Makes me wonder what future premium boxes will look like. I think I've been permanently soured on incubators.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I went 5-0 in Go league battles tonight in the free league, really only 1 out of the 5 gave me any challenge. I think the premium pass league is gonna be where your more hardcore pvp’ers go for the advanced rewards. I don’t mind being king of the poverty league lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I can’t figure out a good team for the league battles. My highest rated Pokémon under 1500 keep getting wiped.

Ridill
    BG Level

Bah. Gonna miss the miccinno event. Got a baby shower during exactly that time. I'm thinking of doing Venusaur, SonGoku Monkey, and then idk about a third yet.

As for 1500 league, I've got a few lucky 3 stars I'm gonna level up from pole 500 cp. Maybe I'll drop a few TMs if they need changing. I only did one battle so far and the dude just gave up after my Raichu beat his first pokemon and took half his Registeel without much of a fight.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Laugana View Post
    I can’t figure out a good team for the league battles. My highest rated Pokémon under 1500 keep getting wiped.
    Same. Got close on one battle to winning but ended up losing 5/5 in great league.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Niantic lowered the walking requirement from 5km to 3km walked to recharge battle league opportunity.

My great league team consists of Skamrory, Lapras, and Alteria. So far I’m 14-1.

Ridill
    BG Level

9w 1L since putting together this team;
    4 of the wins was in premium tier and so was the loss.

Shiny Latias: Dragon Breath/Psychic. She's my opener.

Infernape; Rock Smash/Close Combat. If I had the candy to invest in a 1500cp Machamp, I'd probably use him instead. Infernape is fragile, but boy does his Close Combat wreck shit. Just gotta be real careful because even if opponent blocks Close Combat, it still lowers your defense.

Lucky Venusaur: Vine Whip/Petal Blizzard & Sludge Bomb, which I just taught it since it only cost 25candy and 10k stardust but havent had a chance to use it yet. Also used a TM to replace its Solar Beam with Petal Blizzard cause solar beam was way too slow.

Lost to a Alteria/Deoxys/Iforgot and only by the slimmest margin. I had thought I had defeated his deoxys but he had withdrawn it with like 1 hit left and at the end it was nearly dead Infernape v nearly dead deoxys

Ridill
    BG Level

Went back to do more battle. Walked my 3k. It still costs 50 coins to battle again? Thought this was going to be a fun way to play the game aside from just spinning pokestops but if they stuck this behind coins, then fuck that. I dont do gyms enough to spend 50 coins every time.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

No, it’s free after you walk your 3k. Your game might not have updated yet. The battle icon should have a red dot when it’s completely refreshed itself.

Ridill
    BG Level

I was about to come edit my post. Logged back on a few min after and I had the red dot.

I’m 36/40 right now somehow. I just read a few guides and have been running clefable with 2 moves/registeel with one move/event(legacy) lapras with one move. This basically counters most of what people read online (azuramil and swablu upgrade guy).

I’m pretty sure at this point there is no difference in who you face regarding using a premium pass or no pass. I’ve used 3 premium passes to stock up on TMs and the teams are pretty similar with what I see outside of it.

Ridill
    BG Level

Only tier 4, but aside from 1 altaria, the only of those ive seen have been Lapras.

You know what's lame? I have the Battle another trainer 3 times task and this doesn't count for it apparently.

Oh wow. That is super lame. Hopefully they change that.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Was there a change with Adventurer sync? I haven't logged into the game much the last week as I was sick, but for the past 2+ weeks, it will literally only track me if I have the game open.

Also Rhyhorn won the community vote.

Ridill
    BG Level

Did you check your setting to make sure sync is on? If so, turn it off and on anyway. Mines been working fine.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yup, did that when I first noticed

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ridill