+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level

According to google It’s an event thing. I guess you get 3 potions and 3 revives with the code.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Ah cool. Thanks. I only googled the email address and didn’t find anything on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It’s a promotional thing, probably a Team Rocket event coming soon. Or in preparation for Go Fest.

Ridill
    BG Level

Finally beat Giovanni to finish up the Team Rocket quest line thanks to a Rocket balloon while I was waiting in a drive thru. Went 1/1 which I wasn’t expecting.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

$3 billion in revenue over a four year period for PoGo

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Finally beat Giovanni to finish up the Team Rocket quest line thanks to a Rocket balloon while I was waiting in a drive thru. Went 1/1 which I wasn’t expecting.
    I’ve tried to fight him, I don’t have the right Pokémon to beat him. Persian keeps fucking me up before I get anywhere. I’ll probably wait until I’m lvl 40 or something (just turned lvl 37).

Ridill
    BG Level

Persian was the wall. If you can get a Pokémon to get him to red and waste both his shields you’re in good shape. I had used Gyarydos, Rhyperior, Tyranitar. Im lv37

His 2nd was dugtrio and my Rhyperior basically 1-shot it with its charge attack and then Rhy and Ty took out Entai- and Suicine on my 2nd battle with him.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Lucario is a really good investment in all Rocket battles. Make sure you give it the 2nd charge move before evolving. Counter/PUP plus either Shadow Ball or Aura Sphere are you go-tos. PUP is a wonderful shield breaker.

Also keep in mind that there are points where the opposing Pokemon will stop attacking you, notably before and after a charge attack and when you swap Pokemon. These little breaks can add up and help you get extra charged moves off.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I've beaten him a couple times now (once during Shadow Entei and just a couple days ago with Shadow Suicune). I'm only at level 33 and my highest CP pokemon is a Dragonite at 3050, with a Gyarados and Rhyperior at just over 2800. Do his pokemon scale to the player's level? Both times were close but I managed to beat him on the first attempt both tries

Dragonite is my shield smasher. Dragon Breath hits really quick and Dragon Claw charges fast. And then I have Outrage too for bigger damage

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Giovanni (and the other leaders) are designed to be doable with level 30 Pokémon. In Giovanni’s case though sometimes his Persian’s fast attack is just stupid hard, it’s up to RNG if you get the bad version. Giovanni is easier to plan for because you are always going to know 2 out of his 3 choices, versus Cliff/Arlo/Sierra where you only know 1 out of 3 guaranteed. Right now Sierra can have double Lapras which makes her really difficult, but not impossible.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Remote raid invites are now live. It’s pretty cool. Time to start inviting international friends for distance legendaries!

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Do we need remote raid passes if we're invited?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yes

Ridill
    BG Level

So distance isn’t a problem, only need to be friends?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yep. Can be anywhere in the world. You can invite anyone in your friend list no matter the friendship level. The raid pass will not be consumed until the raid actually begins so if not enough people show up you can bail without wasting a pass.

Ridill
    BG Level

Throwing this back out there then; IronTarkusXL
    0669 3556 2092

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

DJHatfield
    2164 6552 3102

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Got about 8 new shinys, no hundos, and my dex got a nice boost just missing regionals some legendarys and the battle league exclusive pokemon. Day 1 wasn't so bad.

Favorite catch was a shiny aloan marowak. Garbage starts of course.

Ridill
    BG Level

Didn’t buy a ticket. Glad I didn’t because I got forced into work. But then instead of going to work, I ended up having to take my 4 month old to an ER 45 min away cause he had a 103.4 temperature. (Ended up being a UTI)

I also originally had my doubts about how worth it it would originally be when the other things they charge for are those $1 adventurer day quests which are a complete waste of money. Maybe if they charged half price for today, I’d buy it, but they don’t, so I’m not.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I caught a few decent pokemon, a couple gibles, togetics, a bunch of tangela, got a couple legendaries in raids too. Didn't buy a pass, just caught shit that I had around me

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag