+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level

Call me unobservent lol

Also call me pissed because I just lost 3 in a row after only typically losing once every 4 or 5 battles. Two of those losses came when I should have won but opponent used charged attack and then literally one second later used another charged attack. There some hacking bullshit going on or some kind of game mechanic I'm not aware of?

You can overcharge. Like you know in raids you see 3 bars or whatever sometimes? It’s basically the same thing but the other two are invisible.

They most likely aren’t hacking.

Ridill
    BG Level

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ranks 1-7 were easy peasy but I’ve been stuck on rank 8 for days. When you hit rank 8 you can actually see your ranking, I went 10-0 last night and my ranking only went up by like 30 points. Plus for the most part everyone is a lot better here so more likely to drop a few. I’d recommend to someone just starting out to spam the premium rewards tier in the lower ranks for better rewards because the competition only gets harder as you go.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I went 8-2 my first 2 ranks, and then 0-5 in my third time. I have subsequently stopped doing battles.

Ridill
    BG Level

Yeah, I'm at rank 6. I went 4w 1L on first round then 1w 4L on my second round. A lot of it just seems like luck on who you get paired with and I think they should at least do what other pokemon games have done where you can see 6 of their pokemon they can choose from before they narrow it down to 3.

Though, those three would likely often boil down to Azumarril, Registeel, and Altiara.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Don’t sleep on Alolan Raichu, I’ve been messing people up with it because it can counter Azumarill, Registeel, Alteria, and Skarmory—which are all “meta” right now. Volt Switch/Thunder Punch charges SO fast and melts shields, and you often get switch advantage immediately because so many people lead with Azumarill or Registeel.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Well I guess it doesn’t matter because GBL is switching to Ultra League today. GL everyone hope you ave good ghost counters cause Giratina is gonna be everywhere.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yeah I got wrecked in Ultra League so far went 3-7 last night. Gonna have to get a better UL team I think. Right now I am rocking Pillowswine (counters Giratina/Togekiss), Gyarados w/ Crunch (counters Giratina, wall to Registeel, neutral to Swampert/Blastoise), and Charizad w/Dragon Claw (burn shields and counter Giratina/Venusaur/Meganium).

Ridill
    BG Level

I just went 2/5, with a third literally coming down to 2 hits away from a win. Torterra (exactly 2500 CP woo) can take some hits and did me good for the five battles to deal with the Meltans and Registeels I've been running into. Ran with Beartic because he was the best ice I had at that CP range. He's... alright I guess. I've kept him in. Decent with dealing with dragons anyway. 3rd slot's a bitch. I've got like nothing good. They either have good attacks but low star level, Great pokemon but just missed the 2500CP cutoff, or just below CP limit with good star level but just not very good against what I've encountered in battles. Mostly been using Rhyperior to fill in for 3rd spot. I'll probably have to invest candy and stardust to bring something really low level in, but if Ultra League is only running for a few days, I probably won't bother.

Ridill
    BG Level

Did five battles this morning, 100% of my opponents used Swampert with Hydro Cannon, 3 used Lucario with Aura Sphere. Won 3/5 with Dragonite(Dragon Claw- shield breaker), Torterra(Earthquake- Swampert fucker), and then Beartic, who will get replaced before I fight again because unlike yesterday, the only thing he was useful against was the single Giratina I saw. My rank dropped by 3 after my five battles lol

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Double catch candy is clutch for trying to get Melmetal, with pinap berries it’s 12 candies per catch. Think I got close to 200 candies on Friday.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The spotlight hour today is not Pokémon specific but instead the spawn rates for all ‘mons are greatly increased.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Cloned versions of Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur obtained in four star raids during this event will have their community day exclusive moves.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Niantic cancelled Nidorino and Gengar raid day in Asia and Italy because of the coronavirus.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

This month’s legendary, Thundrous, can be obtained in an encounter for a GBL reward. Supposedly Niantic decided to do this so people who can’t get out to raid in regions hit by the coronavirus will have an alternate way to obtain him.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Next Community Day is March 15th, the spotlighted Pokemon will be Abra. The bonus is 3 hour lures and 3x catch XP.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

There's also this extra special research that you can spend $0.99 on.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag