+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Going all the way to 2012 (Black Ops II) is still full price on Steam. MW3 and Blops 1 are still 40 bucks as well.

The series basically never goes on sale and very rarely sees price drops until the game is well and truly dead.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

If I decide I want to buy it then, I'll use any credits or what not that I have. Probably won't buy it though. Call me an old man but I just don't like playing online with a bunch of people yelling.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Hardly anyone uses their mic in HCTDM and HCKC from what I've experienced. I'm sure it's more common in objective based games but I wouldn't know, I don't fuck with those. Solo Blackout should be pretty quiet as well.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I haven't heard a single person speak since I started playing except my brother, who I was in a party with.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Oh good to hear. I've always liked team death match the most. Single is fun too.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

My mic is hooked up but set to push-to-talk, and I have no fucking clue what key it's bound to lol.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Heavy Overwatch (Diamond/Plat) and Destiny player for years, but have never touched CoD. Assuming it's a reasonably easy transition generally? Not looking to be amazing, just competent enough to enjoy the game.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Heavy Overwatch (Diamond/Plat) and Destiny player for years, but have never touched CoD. Assuming it's a reasonably easy transition generally? Not looking to be amazing, just competent enough to enjoy the game.
    Destiny probably has more transferable skills, what with Recoil and quick death (in PVP). Be ready for a sharp "Holy shit I'm already dead?" learning curve but thats basically it.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The maps on destiny are also have a high degree of verticality where as COD is very limited.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

People complained nonstop about boosted jumps and wall running as it is. If there were sniper perches outside of SMG range people would fucking lose it.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

The tower in the fracking area is great

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Trying to unlock Seraph is a god damn nightmare...so many dropping at Firing Range

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Man, my bad luck makes me suck in blackout lol. Haven’t found anything else to unlock although i know the conditions. I’ve really wanted to unlock my boi firebreak.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I keep trying to unlock Seraph. Last game, went there, the box didnt spawn, so I got out. Found a cache later, and unlocked recon! woo

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Trying to unlock Seraph is a god damn nightmare...so many dropping at Firing Range
    I have been trying to do this for past few days. I got to top 5 once with gun but no kills and died to some guy who saw me as i was looking for him because I heard him. He shredded my lvl 3 armor.

Have had gun a few times and always die to people camping random spots.

What annoys me the most is the many times I have the room to myself and the box doesnt spawn or I cant find a handgun.

I have unlocked ajax nomad and recon in the process. I have had lenses for prophet, but you have to actually win the match in 1st place. Had firebreak challenge but that seems to only work in a team mode not solo. Had crash poker chips and got killed by a camper trying to get to safe side of circle.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I always blow it when I’m one of the final two. Gotten second place like 10-12 times now and just always lose it. One time I was underneath the refinery area and the map was so small it closed both sides of the hallway and I couldn’t get out and died to the storm just gifting the other guy the win lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Just landed at the Range, no one else here!!! And no box, so no getting the gun....

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Just unlocked her. They changed req to top 15. Only like 4 people landed firing range. some jerk was trying to kill me as i picked up a pistol to open box. got pistol, 2 shotted him and had a favorable circle. Hid in a building until 17 left and had to move. 2 more died quick.

just an FYI. You only have to shoot the target that is behind the right sandbangs. I think it has to be a headshot on the target with a pistol. I hit it middle once or twice and it didnt open.
    Another tip because of the above tip being the unlock req for the box, you can tell if the box is spawned from outside the building if the target is spawned behind the sandbags. If you dont see the target there, the box isnt there either.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Got her yesterday too. Barely anyone landed there, got my kill on some guy camping in one of the firing range buildings. Had to haul ass and hide until 15. Was nerve wracking as shit lol

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Accidentally unlocked torque, and i’m cool with it. Still haven’t won a match, was in a final 2 and i had the high ground, but the fucker was at the bottom of a small cliff and that’s where the storm was only a few feet wide, and he chucked a molotov and 4 clusters at me in quick succession and i couldn’t do anything about it. Fuckers