+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There's a few other things.

Multiple new invaded missions. Every mission has an invaded version now, though it's on a weekly rotation for now. They've added at least one new side mission in WT5, a new Conflict PvP map if that's your thing, two new exotics (though the LMG is sort of a bust) with the sniper being a multi-week side quest of sorts that requires you to complete the invaded arc each week, heroic mode if you find yourself with a pretty prepped premade group. There's also a new NPC side quest-ish thing where you hand in a drop from the Tidal Basin boss to the NPC. No one knows what it unlocks yet, but the NPC moves around the map each time you give her one. There's also the apparel event which I'm enjoying well enough, WT5 challenging missions are giving me enough exp for nearly two levels each run and field proficiency caches had their apparel key frags buffed by nearly 2x.

For an initial content patch, I'm happy there's as much as there is.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Did anyone else not get any daily missions today? I got projects, but no Hard/Challenging mission dailies

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They got deactivated, their completion was bugged. Once you completed them, anytime you logged in or joined someone else's session the full rewards would drop at your feet. Repeat for all the loot. Not sure if it's a one day thing or what, woulda thought someone would have figured it out yesterday and spammed it all day.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I dont know if its universal, but Liberty exotic gear score upgrade blueprint was on sale for me today at the White House vendor

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Are exotics "Rare" like in FFXI, wherein you can only hold 1 of an item at a time?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yep. Same for the materials to make them as well, though the exotic mats you get to increase GS of them aren't limited to one. I dunno what their cap is. You get two per deconstructed exotic and need one to increase the GS.

Edit: Didn't really dive in all the way. If you have an exotic that you have to craft, pieces for it will no longer drop too. Way to get around this is to create a second character. Stashes are shared and your second character can pull the gun out of it, allowing your main to build another.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Thats lame...i need exotic components but theres no way to obtain them atm other than deconstructing..

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

This week's stream

https://www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame

Public PC Test Server coming to test title updates, but not raids as not to spoil content

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Also, just want to say fuck Massive for nerfing some of the skill mods. Played the game a couple days ago after a short break and my +51% duration on turret got nerfed to 11%.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Came into possession of this game today, not sure how heavily invested I'll be in it but if there's still space in the BG whatevertheyrecalledinthis I'm down.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Came into possession of this game today, not sure how heavily invested I'll be in it but if there's still space in the BG whatevertheyrecalledinthis I'm down.
    What platform?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Oh oops, PC. Most of you are on ps4 huh?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

The pc version of the BG clan is basically just me.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Got something for us to do this week Cail.

Dunno if it's just an easter egg or it'll lead to something further down the line. They've included a lot of stuff like this, the nun NPC that takes the anti-virals, the hunters (I still need to do these), the open world drone boss, etc.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

PTR has been added for PC. Some talent nerfs were implemented on it. I've known this for awhile, but Reddit is the fucking worst. You'd think Massive deleted the majority of the game and you logged into a "fuck you" from them based on all the crying over there.

This post has a good list of the changes found thus far. I'd save your brain cells and not scroll past the OP.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisof...ng-PVP-Changes

Some Dark Zone changes coming. Raid pushed back a couple weeks to May

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

New exotic sniper Nemesis is pretty crazy. Not without its downsides for sure, but definitely in the right direction.

It's got like an 80k damage range when crafting, I lucked out and got within 6k of the top end, something like 362k. Popping off 900k+ headshots without even having a sniper build.

The three perks are:

Counter-Sniper - Holding the trigger causes the gun to charge. 3 seconds is max charge, and you can hold the charge for an additional 3 before it overloads and fires off. Letting the trigger go before the first 3 seconds causes the damage to scale between 1-100% depending on the amount of charge. If an enemy survives a shot, the following shots charge quicker. You get a visible indicator when ADS that lets you tell roughly what your charge is.

Nemesis - Hovering over a target while ADS causes it to gain the Nemesis debuff. You're able to see the target thru walls for 15 seconds. For every second the debuff is active, you gain 5% weapon damage up to a cap of 50%, IE capping in 10 seconds.

Preparation - Holster talent, causes other weapons to gain +25% headshot damage when ADS.

Holster talent is much weaker than other exotics, but the actual weapon is much, much more useable in contrast. It seems like a much stronger sniper than the .50 cal, though that one is spammable I guess. I'm not looking forward to people using it in PvP regardless.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Grabbed this on XB1. Couldn't get into D1 that much but curious any must do's and don't for starting out in this?