+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    I will have this loaded and ready to go by Tuesday. Let's make a pack that we'll leave Vana'diel together!

Not possible. Having way too much fun at the moment!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I would like to know how DC has collected so much dust within 7 months.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

What's max gear score? It was 256 and then 286. I'm a little worried that I have friends at 250 after two days...

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Malithar, I see your sign

and raise you a bat

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    What's max gear score? It was 256 and then 286. I'm a little worried that I have friends at 250 after two days...
    450+, being raised next week.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Walking home in a few minutes; on the rest of the night and will be cranking through the story.

Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    There are people on Reddit talking about gear levels in the 450s unless I'm crazy. This thread on the "endgame loop" has some decent anecdotes on time spent and where they are.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...op_if_so_what/

This guy had played 44 hours as of yesterday...

EDIT: Highest so far GS is 454 (from a drop, when you calibrate you can end up with something better)

I'm 450 (highest drop I've gotten was 452) atm, now just focusing on getting the gear I want and optimizing. Taking a short break for my sanity.

I liked how easy it was to get to T4, basically two required missions and a few more to get the min GS. Invaded strongholds were quite easy, I did them with 1 or 2 buddies. They are soloable though.

Now, tier 4 is where it's at. Dynamic world plus alerted control points are hardest things I've done in the game. Can't wait for Basin mission to unlock, but for now we'll focus on DZ and skirmish. That's the real end game for me as I'm more into PVP anyhow.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Walking home in a few minutes; on the rest of the night and will be cranking through the story.
    I'll getcha in the guild once you unlock access to join. I'll be on for the night here shortly.

I'm not there yet, but from everything I've read and watched about endgame, they really learned how to do it right compared to other looter shooters. The fear of grinding being too crazy is a carryover from those other games I think. Once you hit 30, you begin swimming in high ends. Getting the drops isn't the hard part, it's getting the rolls you want. That's fine IMO. That's how it should be. You shouldn't have to grind for hours in the hopes of a couple of high ends, then further hope for that 1% roll that you're chasing. Being able to do various activities and actually be rewarded seems pretty stellar too, almost hard to believe.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Got my first purple at 11, orange at 13.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Malithar, I see your sign and raise you a bat
    Goofy physics bugs are the worst I've seen consistently. I've had a few random-ish issues otherwise. Cail had a couple issues with us playing together, first night he had some terrible lag that a restart fixed, last night his PS4 license for the game got cut or something, which another restart fixed.

When I first went to unlock the DZ east, the game glitched and instead of putting me into the PvE quest instance, I went into the actual DZ but still with the quest objectives. I stole a box and got too close to the turrets and ate a quick death. Upon zoning back in, the game like soft kicked me or something. Nothing in the DZ loaded, boxes, turrets, players, enemies, doors, etc. Had to shut down the game completely and reload back in. Worked fine next time I zoned in.

2nd issue was last night, ingame voice chat randomly went out for Cail and I. Creating a PS4 party was an easy workaround for the issue. One thing of note though. Maybe it was misreported, but I recall prior to launch reading that proximity chat would not be available in the DZ. That's either not the case, or just the case for PC maybe or something. I didn't change any settings and we could hear other players who were near us. We were openly talking about trying to figure out how to go rogue and some other players had some chat bars above their name, then they went rogue on us. They were friendly enough while we were all extracting.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Snagged this for Xbox with some friends, will be o all day tomorrow if anyone wants to game.

XBL: Ginja12

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Goofy physics bugs are the worst I've seen consistently. I've had a few random-ish issues otherwise. Cail had a couple issues with us playing together, first night he had some terrible lag that a restart fixed, last night his PS4 license for the game got cut or something, which another restart fixed.

When I first went to unlock the DZ east, the game glitched and instead of putting me into the PvE quest instance, I went into the actual DZ but still with the quest objectives. I stole a box and got too close to the turrets and ate a quick death. Upon zoning back in, the game like soft kicked me or something. Nothing in the DZ loaded, boxes, turrets, players, enemies, doors, etc. Had to shut down the game completely and reload back in. Worked fine next time I zoned in.

2nd issue was last night, ingame voice chat randomly went out for Cail and I. Creating a PS4 party was an easy workaround for the issue. One thing of note though. Maybe it was misreported, but I recall prior to launch reading that proximity chat would not be available in the DZ. That's either not the case, or just the case for PC maybe or something. I didn't change any settings and we could hear other players who were near us. We were openly talking about trying to figure out how to go rogue and some other players had some chat bars above their name, then they went rogue on us. They were friendly enough while we were all extracting.
    I can show you how to go rogue

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    I can show you how to go rogue

We went rogue a few times last night. Was a lot of fun

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Got my first purple at 11, orange at 13.
    Couple purples in the DZ last night with Mal. Only level 10 though. No orange yet

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Wait until me and killer are on. Iirc I was the first in our crew to 99DZ

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Of course I would be on right now of Sony didn't fuck up my purchase

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

DZ exp seems to go extremely fast, at least early-ish on. Maybe 2~ hours got me from 0 to 26. The perks seem to stop after 50. I'm not sure if more will be added or if you can prestige or anything.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

DZ landmarks seemed to respawn faster too

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah. I dunno if it was due to lack of people in the DZ or if a random one just auto pops when one is cleared, but it seemed there were five up at all times. It also auto marks the next closest to you after clearing.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Anyone on PC. Shit just unlocked for me.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I think I still have most of you from D1 (Destiny 1 and Division 1). PSN: Rikiyame

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast