RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Looks good.

I kinda wish I didn't read up on Mysterio after seeing this. Would've been cooler going in not knowing his shtick.

Looks awesome. They really should have waited until end game for all these trailers though lol.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

It comes out too soon after Endgame for them to not start a marketing campaign now.

We know about it obviously but the general public does not. Lot of people in my office are shocked to hear about this movie right now.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

kinda takes the sting out of endgame doesn't it.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    kinda takes the sting out of endgame doesn't it.
    No. Everyone with a brain knows the Avengers reverse Thanos' snap. Finding out how they do it is why I'm going to see Endgame, at least.

Mysterio looks great. Glad to see Fury involved in these movies again. Also, y'all see that Spider Noir looking suit? Hype!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I can’t believe marvel didn’t make Sony push the release date back. That has to hurt

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    I can’t believe marvel didn’t make Sony push the release date back. That has to hurt
    How so? Endgame comes out three months before this. Considering they said this picks up very shortly after the end of Endgame, I think that's plenty of time in between, maybe even a tad longer than it should be.

At this point trailer really doesn't matter. The movie was announced almost a year ago. If people even heard the term "Spiderman 2" it was already spoiled.

That said, I loved this trailer. Really looking forward to this.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Just cause you know it's happening doesnt take away from the fact that, canonically, Parker is dead and to see him walking around with Nick Fury, also dead, is just plain weird. They should have given more time between promo and end game for all related franchises, and just spaced the movies apart better. Theres no reason for Captain Marvel to come out so close to End Game for example. 3 movies in 5 months is cool, but they could also just even out the release schedule so you arent promoting dead characters and focusing all your movies together during the same season. They must really be scared of stepping on later year releases.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

There's more than just "we shouldn't have these so close to each other" when they plan movie release schedules btw. A lot more factors.

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Just cause you know it's happening doesnt take away from the fact that, canonically, Parker is dead and to see him walking around with Nick Fury, also dead, is just plain weird. They should have given more time between promo and end game for all related franchises, and just spaced the movies apart better. Theres no reason for Captain Marvel to come out so close to End Game for example. 3 movies in 5 months is cool, but they could also just even out the release schedule so you arent promoting dead characters and focusing all your movies together during the same season. They must really be scared of stepping on later year releases.

+1

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post

don't worry I've been assured the deaths are real

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Of course they're not, but they're also releasing trailers that are literal spoilers of the movie. They tried so hard not to spoil anything in the End Game trailer, but then release a trailer for another movie with characters that are supposed to be dead?

They're marketing like everyone already knows every story anyways, so who cares. And that's fine if that's what they want to do, it's just different and am not sure if I prefer it. At the very least we know Spidey doesnt lose an arm or an eye in End Game lol. This isnt a big deal though just a "well now that hasnt happened before tmr"

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Yeah the timing of this trailer is pants on head retarded. Surprised Disney/Marvel didn’t flex on Sony to push the release back a bit further.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah but a return flex of "niggah, if you still wanna use mah shit, shuddafuqup" is equally possible.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Formal request to change the thread title to "Spider-Man 2: Sup Dickwad?"

I hate Zendaya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast